What's new

No J-10B for PAF | A.C Khalid, calls for a focus on 5th generation platform instead.

Already coming out. JF-17 with refueling pod, no big changes. Let's see September this year if any huge modifications otherwise we will be more disappointed.

JF-17+Thunder+Fighter+Jets+Fitted+with+Fixed+In-Flight+Refuelling+%28IFR%29+Probe+pakistan+air+force+paf+il-78+tanker+blcok+I+II+III+IV%281%29.jpg
Mr this is not BLOCK II it was BLOCK I fitted with this to test this

Mr this is not BLOCK II it was BLOCK I fitted with this to test this

see under "Production Schedule", read carefully whole paragraph. It will be rolled out with Block 2 with some configurations.

1b820cbd1387816e940c3390cc1f15d0_zpsffa57608.jpg

Majority (if not all) Indian posters have no idea what they say. They start asking you facts but if you ask them facts in return it is all blabla. The depth is comparable with the average Bollywood movie. They are in PakFa... What are they doing exactly when they not even make LCA? Not even a prop plane like Mushaq? To be honest, they even cannot assemble planes. No foreign customer trust them in doing that. We should not let us restrict by these posters. If you visit their websites then you get a very good knowledge of their arrogance and nationalistic approach. No wonder no non India wants to post there...

Majority (if not all) Indian posters have no idea what they say. They start asking you facts but if you ask them facts in return it is all blabla. The depth is comparable with the average Bollywood movie. They are in PakFa... What are they doing exactly when they not even make LCA? Not even a prop plane like Mushaq? To be honest, they even cannot assemble planes. No foreign customer trust them in doing that. We should not let us restrict by these posters. If you visit their websites then you get a very good knowledge of their arrogance and nationalistic approach. No wonder no non India wants to post there...

According to the idiotic Indian poster, they have earmarked $300 million for the design phase of PAKFA, one should ask him/her how much they spent on designing the LCA on paper and then again on some more paper for 30 years. I really enjoy how they make fool of themselves, broadcasting to the rest of the world.

do u understand that we have already paid 300 million$ for design phase of pakfa??
and do u understand that we have selected rafale with a contract to be signed shortly...confirmed by both sides??

but all i see on the pakistani side is between the lines bullshit.

i countered on jf-17 and j-10b differences but none,,,least of all u,gave a clear answer.

its people like u who are trolls and comparing j-10b with jf-17 and showing ur supreme stupidity time and again.

You indeed pay... Big time. You do not get any TOT. You do not contribute. PAKFA is even worser for you then MKI. There is even little non Russian part. Zero.

About Rafale. Did you see the payment for each Mirage2000H upgrade? That is almost an Rafale... Good job! And do you know why it stalled? You expect the French to be responsible for your assembly... Haha... No one would do that. You had issues with Mig21 assembly... Surely not bad spare parts! You had issues with Jauguar assembly... Every plane was different and IAF would not accept it. Hell, even the latest Jaguar upgrade is a big issue for your companies... Same for Hawk trainer deal... MKI deal is an headache when it comes to tires, engines, displays etc etc I mean, serious. You guys are even worser then any African nation.

do u understand that we have already paid 300 million$ for design phase of pakfa??
and do u understand that we have selected rafale with a contract to be signed shortly...confirmed by both sides??

i countered on jf-17 and j-10b differences but none,,,least of all u,gave a clear answer.

its people like u who are trolls and comparing j-10b with jf-17 and showing ur supreme stupidity time and again.

1. We know what Indian has done about PAKFA and Rafale. You do not need to educate anyone here. But we shall see when any of these actually pans out. Until then hold your horses and refrain from using double standards. If we can not spell out for you what and when will happen to JF-17 and future 5th generation induction, you can not say anything with confidence either. PAKFA & Rafale are no where near being inducted as of now. Whatever you say about their being in IAF is pure speculation.

If you do not see the double standards of your posts and you still persist in your stupid posts, you will be penalized. This is fair warning.

2. There is a lot of shared development between JF-17 and J-10 (DSI, Avionics, MMI, etc..). One has to be blind not to see that. I have seen you list, and frankly it is childish to say the least. Avionics systems overlap as far as Chinese products are concerned. For all we know, ECM systems of JF-17 could be superior. JF-17 is not a delta, and thus has no need for canards. It does, however have conspicuous LERX that help in achieving high angle of attack. But expecting you to see that seems like folly. In the end, it turns out that for two J-10s, PAF could induct three JF-17s, not to mention the cost, effort, and headache of inducting a brand new combat system for only a little benefit.

3. No one can conclusively rule out J-10 for PAF. For all we know, PAF could have been training personnel to use this bird in case of emergency. Indians can never be certain about it being or not being a future part of PAF. AESA, IRST are important improvements, and if JF-17 blk III does not have them, then we might get a couple of squadrons of J-10 as and when needed. But no one can be certain.

Airforce induction plans do not take into account whims and wishes of fanboys and trolls. You response to this post would conclusively determine for me if you are a troll or a serious poster.

Hhahah $300m makes your work? The plane is Russian they just lack on funds, not technology. I did not for ONCE compre them, you put 2 and 2 together. You supported a claim no one made. So you get called out, so you throw a tantrum when everyone sees through your bullshit. So you cry and try to change the topic convo. But you are not that clever she-man. You get NEGGED. For good reason.

J-10b offers nothing that F-16 cannot counter, so why go for it.

Toodaloo she man.

Please, this is PAF specific thread.

Mods,
@Oscar @Manticore

Can we keep the thread clean of Indian posters, as you can clearly see they have brought the usual non-sense in here. If they cannot comment on PAF and J-10 in specifics, why are they allowed to keep posting?

You have said 'India can't make aircrafts' in earlier posts and I have countered it by giving you the names of aircrafts made in India. Now you are repeating the same! Then what should I say? Y

You assemble for awful lot money foreign parts and with often big issues with end results and the IAF. Now the assembling is not even accepted by foreign parties like Dassault. You can call it India is making fighter jets I call it less then call center activity.

i will keep on writing till i get a response ,,,especially for the last negative rating.
u can keep giving more
No need to give more, unless your language deteriorates to that level again.

Without doubt trollings are started by single trolls,aren't think tanks supposed to be responsible enough not to quote the troll posts at the first place,that to with baseless comments?

TTAs and TTCs are humans too buddy. How does one tackle a troll? Just look at how I proceeded. @he-man can not really complain about neg ratings. He was answered adequately, he refused to accept the answers, used bad language and got penalized for his language and stubborn trolling. He is still at it.

Nationalism sometimes makes animals out of sane and intelligent people.

@Munir, yaar let us let it go. I do not like giving neg ratings, and I've done quite a bit already.

i started with post no 203 here

all right let me ask u some questions.

1)whats the radar used in block-2?
2)does block 2 has an irst??
3)is block 2 quadruple fly by wire??
4)does block 2 have canards?
5)does block 2 has rd-93 or al-31??
6)any chance of block 2 getting even a pesa??

when u answer all these questions seriously,,,u will know how huge is the difference between jf-17 and j-10B.

Analysis has to be objective so i expect u to counter accordingly,,,please don't bring awacs in this discussion

whats trolling in this??

not one person answered me and all started calling me stupid,she-man.ignorant........whatever!!

No need to give more, unless your language deteriorates to that level again.

TTAs and TTCs are humans too buddy. How does one tackle a troll? Just look at how I proceeded. @he-man can not really complain about neg ratings. He was answered adequately, he refused to accept the answers, used bad language and got penalized for his language and stubborn trolling. He is still at it.

Nationalism sometimes makes animals out of sane and intelligent people.
i have never used bad language against anyone here,,,see any post of mine

i just used word stupidity as i was called she-man,stupid etc by pakistani posters.

u should be ashamed of urself being a think tank giving negative ratings for 0 reason whatsoever

i started with post no 203 here

all right let me ask u some questions.

1)whats the radar used in block-2?
2)does block 2 has an irst??
3)is block 2 quadruple fly by wire??
4)does block 2 have canards?
5)does block 2 has rd-93 or al-31??
6)any chance of block 2 getting even a pesa??

when u answer all these questions seriously,,,u will know how huge is the difference between jf-17 and j-10B.

Analysis has to be objective so i expect u to counter accordingly,,,please don't bring awacs in this discussion

whats trolling in this??

not one person answered me and all started calling me stupid,she-man.ignorant........whatever!!

Does your LCA have canards? Does PAkfa have canards? Does F22 have canards? You are obsessed with Makhi canards.

no one answered post 203,,none

and anyone with any knowledge can see it was far from being a troll post

no they don't.
point of comparison was j-10 and jf-17 genius

don't lie in front of everyone here,,,u gave 2 negative ratings without any reason,none whatsoever.
and i was asking relevant info

wow awesome.........one more for doing nothing but protesting a negative rating!!

@WebMaster
@nuclearpak

please

Everything was answered you just need to open your eyes and be attentive. Everything you qutes has been answered in the JF-17 and in this thread.

So we need to show you pics of JF17 and J10 and tell you which has canards... Interesting. Ok, but what does that add to anything at all? I mean, it is like does LCA has one or two engines? Every idiot can google a picture and reply. So you are even less then that? He man you are trolling. don't try to hide behind a bad post... Haha...

Let us call it a day. Enough low level posts and ratings. I just add Heman to my personal ignore list.

no one answered post 203,,none

and anyone with any knowledge can see it was far from being a troll post

Nobody can tell you much about your list. While it was pointed out to you that much of this list would be out-of-bounds for security reasons, you refused to accept it and instead started using abusive language. Block II is not out yet. We can not tell you much about it. The people here who know pretty well the evolution of JF-17 would NOT post the insider information. Even if they do, likes of you refuse to accept it. So there is no point talking about it here and persisting in trolling. I know you feel wronged because @Informant used colorful language. But then he brings something to discussions here, while you only spread idiocy persistently.

Just look at your idiotic comment about canards. Why WOULD JF-17 have canards when it does not need them. Do you recall my post in which I made a slight rebuke about this point? Now look at Munir's post when he makes fun of your idiocy. You still do not get it. Whose fault is it?

no they don't.
point of comparison was j-10 and jf-17 genius

See, you are very very stubborn. You are answering someone who is a Dutch Aeronautical Engineer, and has more than a decade's experience in dealing with Indian trolls. You can not hope to answer him or win any argument against him. If you still do not see your folly. I give up on engaging with you. I had thought that you were intelligent and fun loving person, but I guess I did not know how bad of a troll you are.

Back
Top Bottom