What's new

No choice but to support Iran if Israel attacks: Wajid

I just asked about it no offence to any one the reason why i asked was i was not sure what will india do in such a situation

it will chill relax and watch the show with some statements

no supporting iran will be the last nail we may be surrounded from all sides but if we support iran it will not only damage our economy but it will turn the world against us its like shouting to the world hey attack us yeah we will give them nukes!!!!
think rationally america cant do it will be its suicide too economically meaning it wont stay for long the best is their n facility will be destroyed if we supply them weapons upfront it will be troublesome even if china and russia join in pakistan should stay away from it our large army and equipment is for protecting us not them they have their force.

Unlike the Afghanistan war and Iraq war, no one but Israel, maybe Canada, and some European countries will support America in their new war with Iran.

Russia said it would support Iran, the Arab world will most likely be neutral but their people would support Iran, China would support Iran, Central Asian countries will stay neutral or support Iran, and east Asian countries will be neutral or support Iran.

U.S. is also after Pakistan. The world will get tired of America's new wars, even the Europeans and Canadians will grow tired of these wars.

its off topic but yes fully support , in numbers its that big however it has served no purpose except for damaging pakistan . I would like to add to what you have suggested .. nationalise all their assets and businesses take it in civilian control , fire all active army personal servicing there to do what they are supposed to doing i.e : defending home land

I stated before, forget Kashmir make LOC border and you don't need to feed 7th biggest army, And they always says to use nukes if attacked and if so the war will be missile war only and i don't think you need such a huge army to fire missiles, same goes with Iran border, for AF you don't need that much as well. Our enemies can supply arms to terrorists in our country in presence of this huge army. With US & West we can't fight because they too strong. So, what's the use of this army? we should right size it according to our position in economy and spend more on welfare.

Just outsource your defense to India. Now, you might think you can outsource it to China or US but then your country will become a colony for that powers. with India, it would be fairly easier to deal with.

Which economy you are talking about??? And why we supported Afghanistan against that times super power?

our economy which is dying but can be revived and exactly we poked our nose due to us call and it created a large refugee problem for pakistan and again we did it and look at us past or not now pakistan is in no position to help and if you remember fighting russia wouldnt have turned the world against us.... we were not in any problem then but now is very different

no supporting iran will be the last nail we may be surrounded from all sides but if we support iran it will not only damage our economy but it will turn the world against us its like shouting to the world hey attack us yeah we will give them nukes!!!!
think rationally america cant do it will be its suicide too economically meaning it wont stay for long the best is their n facility will be destroyed if we supply them weapons upfront it will be troublesome even if china and russia join in pakistan should stay away from it our large army and equipment is for protecting us not them they have their force.

I fail to understand your point. First of all, we should decide who are our enemies and who are our friends. China WILL support Iran. Russians are already ready to jump in in support of Iran. Americans CAN do nothing to us even if we support Iran Militarily, their tail in Afghanistan is under our boots.

Israel can go for this adventure, and world community WILL be neutral about it, I am sure, 'cause UNSC is not going to approve a attack on Iran in anyway. Pakistan cannot afford to take a chance, we should do everything possible to stop Israel from expanding from where it is now. Can you imagine a scenario where we have to counter Israeli Air Force and Indian Air Force at the same time? Trust me, Pakistani security management team is not naive as you, they are taking every possible precautionary step, these statements are the beginnings of the warnings to Israel.

Once Israel gets to Iran and destroys its Military, we will find it very hard to defend ourselves in possible future war, which is going to be imposed on us anyway. Best way is to side with Russia, China and Iran and get all the Arab countries in this camp which Pakistan can very well do. Turkey will also support Iran in this case. No matter what happens, Israel should NOT succeed in its evil designs.

Unlike the Afghanistan war and Iraq war, no one but Israel, maybe Canada, and some European countries will support America in their new war with Iran.

Russia said it would support Iran, the Arab world will most likely be neutral but their people would support Iran, China would support Iran, Central Asian countries will stay neutral or support Iran, and east Asian countries will be neutral or support Iran.

U.S. is also after Pakistan. The world will get tired of America's new wars, even the Europeans and Canadians will grow tired of these wars.

diplomatic support at best and the world can get tired all it wants but they still cant say no to us untill us reign is finished...i am also saying support diplomatically but if we support like creating another taliban or with weapons even and its for us only since us wont need much convincing that we are terrorist too. why must we get ourselves involve look at india look at china we fought three wars and it didnt even look at us why bcz they r smart they stay away from others problems and look where they r and where we r

why should we go all the way out and help them killing ourselves in the process its not fair why does everybody look at us ask turkey or saudi arabia to come we dont want to be some leader of islamic world we need to sort our problems even if things were hunkey dory i will be against it

No one is saying to support Iran to become leader of Islamic world, My concerns are i don't want our border with Iran becomes like Durand line and Jindullah type of organizations join BLA. US is not our friend and i don't have to prove that. Currently they need us because they don't have easy route to AF. If they get Iran then their will be no use of us and disintegration of Pakistan will be their next target. So, we should support Iran as we supported Afghanistan. National security & integrity comes first than comes economy and religion.

Israel can go for this adventure, and world community WILL be neutral about it, I am sure, 'cause UNSC is not going to approve a attack on Iran in anyway. Pakistan cannot afford to take a chance, we should do everything possible to stop Israel from expanding from where it is now. Can you imagine a scenario where we have to counter Israeli Air Force and Indian Air Force at the same time? Trust me, Pakistani security management team is not naive as you, they are taking every possible precautionary step, these statements are the beginnings of the warnings to Israel.

Once Israel gets to Iran and destroys its Military, we will find it very hard to defend ourselves in possible future war, which is going to be imposed on us anyway. Best way is to side with Russia, China and Iran and get all the Arab countries in this camp which Pakistan can very well do. Turkey will also support Iran in this case. No matter what happens, Israel should NOT succeed in its evil designs.

do you seriously think israel can just occupy iran like that even american combined cant even if military destroyed they have over 12 million trained paramilitary fighters trust me israel cant just make a head base peacefully and attack pakistan and india with them.... india wont risk a nuclear war what i am saying why do we have to involve ourselves when our economy is in pieces and our military leaders dont have guts and civilian gov cant do anything when nothing is right in country and we are already in a war which is controlled after so long why do we have to involve ourselves again. even if china russia or heck the world comes why do we have too and remember china only looks at its own interest first

Instead of playing a part Pak should stay neutral , after all Iran never supported us in any wars say it 48 , 65 or 71 .. why should we risk our neck

I thought no body on the forum would put some sensible views, but you did surprise me. So far most of the POV are based on irrational thinking which has been in the past tried and backfired. In my opinion what happens behind the door matters more than the interview by High Commissioner. The protocol on is not being followed by Mr. Wajid. It is the Foreign Affairs Minister who should be making the statement on this matter.

Since I am on this thread, let me ask everyone of you who concur with the statement of Mr. Wajid, What would you do if a country other that Israel or USA decide to pursue Iran in order to protect their Kingdom's interest in the region? I think you get the idea from my comment. I do not want to hear your religious rhetoric you can park that in your head for the time being.

No one is saying to support Iran to become leader of Islamic world, My concerns are i don't want our border with Iran becomes like Durand line and Jindullah type of organizations join BLA. US is not our friend and i don't have to prove that. Currently they need us because they don't have easy route to AF. If they get Iran then their will be no use of us and disintegration of Pakistan will be their next target. So, we should support Iran as we supported Afghanistan. National security & integrity comes first than comes economy and religion.

call it bad luck but we are not in a position to do it. we supported afghanistan only bcz we had us backing who will back us this time russia wont care about us and if we support iran what will stop them from immediately attacking pakistan with nato forces believe it or not we are in deep deep mess our nuclear can protect us even after iran war but we need to tread carefully

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

I thought no body on the forum would put some sensible views, but you did surprise me. So far most of the POV are based on irrational thinking which has been in the past tried and backfired. In my opinion what happens behind the door matters more than the interview by High Commissioner. The protocol on is not being followed by Mr. Wajid. It is the Foreign Affairs Minister who should be making the statement on this matter.

Since I am on this thread, let me ask everyone of you who concur with the statement of Mr. Wajid, What would you do if a country other that Israel or USA decide to pursue Iran in order to protect their Kingdom's interest in the region? I think you get the idea from my comment. I do not want to hear your religious rhetoric you can park that in your head for the time being.
what we should do and what we could do are two different things bcz even then pakistan shouldnt involve bcz it will spill the war but i guess then we can sell them equipment and moral support but no groups like the taliban

---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------

Just outsource your defense to India. Now, you might think you can outsource it to China or US but then your country will become a colony for that powers. with India, it would be fairly easier to deal with.

plz keep the wet dreams to yourself

diplomatic support at best and the world can get tired all it wants but they still cant say no to us untill us reign is finished...i am also saying support diplomatically but if we support like creating another taliban or with weapons even and its for us only since us wont need much convincing that we are terrorist too. why must we get ourselves involve look at india look at china we fought three wars and it didnt even look at us why bcz they r smart they stay away from others problems and look where they r and where we r

U.S. presence in the region is also not good for Pakistan. If they attack Iran, next in line is Pakistan.

The U.S. government is no longer pro-pakistan like it was 30 years ago. Zionists control America's policies. Zionists hate it that an Islamic country is a Nuclear Power.

do you seriously think israel can just occupy iran like that even american combined cant even if military destroyed they have over 12 million trained paramilitary fighters trust me israel cant just make a head base peacefully and attack pakistan and india with them.... india wont risk a nuclear war what i am saying why do we have to involve ourselves when our economy is in pieces and our military leaders dont have guts and civilian gov cant do anything when nothing is right in country and we are already in a war which is controlled after so long why do we have to involve ourselves again. even if china russia or heck the world comes why do we have too and remember china only looks at its own interest first

They don't need to occupy Iran, All they need a Karazai type puppet govt. and you will have same situation like you have on Afgan border. Don't be naive we are already being projected and west already believes that our nukes are threat for global security whatever you say to counter this propaganda it doesn't matter. Yaa we can enjoy few years boom in economy if we support US like we enjoyed when we supported them in Past.

U.S. presence in the region is also not good for Pakistan. If they attack Iran, next in line is Pakistan.

The U.S. government is no longer pro-pakistan like it was 30 years ago. Zionists control America's policies. Zionists hate it that an Islamic country is a Nuclear Power.

we involve ourselves in war it will give them the excuse they r looking for. we are in deep deep mess bcz of this wot. best we can do is support iran diplomatically we go for more groups like the taliban it will blow up on our face. and anyway america can amount an invasion now i dont think our generals will stop that. :p:P:p:P

They don't need to occupy Iran, All they need a Karazai type puppet govt. and you will have same situation like you have on Afgan border. Don't be naive we are already being projected and west already believes that our nukes are threat for global security whatever you say to counter this propaganda it doesn't matter. Yaa we can enjoy few years boom in economy if we support US like we enjoyed when we supported them in Past.

why do you think that if we dont support iran with weapons and men we are on us side. buddy we will support diplomatic at best nothing more IT OUR INTEREST. we involve ourselves in war we kill ourselves do you think west is doing all of this propaganda as a joke we so much as give one bullet they will say we are arming with nuclear heck even if we dont give anything they will still say that. if we involve ourselves it will spill the war towards us much worse then what we are facing on afgh border. what sense is this bcz we are being surrounded and have threat lets go to complete war when we are so weak ourselves i say we stay neutral with moral support of iran just like iraq

......What would you do if a country other that Israel or USA decide to pursue Iran in order to protect their Kingdom's interest in the region? I think you get the idea from my comment. I do not want to hear your religious rhetoric you can park that in your head for the time being.

US & Israel are threat to our national security, IMO Pakistan should support against their aggression. About the country what you are talking, that's a theory and is not gonna happen. IF this happen, we have to remain neutral and try to bring them on table because in that case none is our enemy, so we don't have any threat.

Back
Top Bottom