What's new

No choice but to support Iran if Israel attacks: Wajid

What kind of support is he talking about? No issue as long as support is moral, anything beyond that must not be offered.

couldnt agree more it will be suicide .... moral support is always tere no problem we will say the invasion is wrong but anything beyond even weapon supply must not be done it will force us to enter the war and the last war we entered didnt end even after 11 years finally now some control has been done but our economy and image has been tarnished

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

So, what we are waiting for and suffering for, Give outsource our security to US and play with $$$, believe me we be in TOP 10 economy in couple of decades or maybe sooner.

why enter a war? its not us order its our own need for survival

So, what we are waiting for and suffering for, Give outsource our security to US and play with $$$, believe me we be in TOP 10 economy in couple of decades or maybe sooner.

No US , UK , UAE needed ... we feed the 7th biggest army its more than enough to provide security for our lands and its people

couldnt agree more it will be suicide .... moral support is always tere no problem we will say the invasion is wrong but anything beyond even weapon supply must not be done it will force us to enter the war and the last war we entered didnt end even after 11 years finally now some control has been done but our economy and image has been tarnished

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

why enter a war? its not us order its our own need for survival

Couldn't agree more very well said. Absolutely no point taking a pari hoi lakri.

No US , UK , UAE needed ... we feed the 7th biggest army its more than enough to provide security for our lands and its people

exactly if we dont join this war why does it mean its our end we are slaves of usa we are just looking for our interest and iran hasnt exactly been our bestest friend.... we will do what is best for our country and i say joining this war is suicide mr wajid

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Couldn't agree more very well said. Absolutely no point taking a pari hoi lakri.

exactly although mahawaray ka matlab nahi pata par samajh agaye baat say:cool::smokin::lol:

7th biggest army my a$$......... If you don't wanna fight than why need such a huge army? just for India? forget Kashmir and think that we have given it to India like we have given land to Iran & China and send this army to home and spend money on economy.

Pakistan should provide some level of support to Iran, in spite of the recent border tensions between the two nations. A destroyed Iran in the hands of Israel and the West are not in Pakistani interest.

Pakistan can sell Iran weapons and military hardware that could prove helpful in their war.

exactly if we dont join this war why does it mean its our end we are slaves of usa we are just looking for our interest and iran hasnt exactly been our bestest friend.... we will do what is best for our country and i say joining this war is suicide mr wajid

thanks ... any support will kick off sectarian strife within pakistan , next wil be saudis suplying weapons to sunnis and irani to shias pakistan , sectarian proxy wars will end up in serious blood bath

It's 64 years now and you guys still didn't know about Pakistan and you will never be able to know, Because we don't go by logic. Now don't start lecture on our current conditions, i know that better than you.

I always thought that's the core reason why Pakistan is imploding. Now one Pakistani is even taking pride in not going by logic!

Pakistan's enemies:

3. India
2. Western interests in the region (represented by USA)
AND

1. Pakistanis themselves!

I always thought that's the core reason why Pakistan is imploding. Now one Pakistani is even taking pride in not going by logic!

Pakistan's enemies:

3. India
2. Western interests in the region (represented by USA)
AND

1. Pakistanis themselves!

My second post was "Our country, Our rules" didn't you noticed that :devil:

If we go by logic than we have to kick a$$ of millions of refuges including Bangalis from our country as well because by logic our economy is struggling and we can't afford burden of these refuges. And by valid logic if bhartiis hunt Bengalis while crossing border illegally why you start crying

7th biggest army my a$$......... If you don't wanna fight than why need such a huge army? just for India? forget Kashmir and think that we have given it to India like we have given land to Iran & China and send this army to home and spend money on economy.

its a known fact ... 7th biggest nuclear powered army !!?? google it !! we want to use our army in the defence of Pakistan not Iran , china or japan !!

its a known fact ... 7th biggest nuclear powered army !!?? google it !! we want to use our army in the defence of Pakistan not Iran , china or japan !!

I stated before, forget Kashmir make LOC border and you don't need to feed 7th biggest army, And they always says to use nukes if attacked and if so the war will be missile war only and i don't think you need such a huge army to fire missiles, same goes with Iran border, for AF you don't need that much as well. Our enemies can supply arms to terrorists in our country in presence of this huge army. With US & West we can't fight because they too strong. So, what's the use of this army? we should right size it according to our position in economy and spend more on welfare.

bad decision, not only that they r putting innocent lives in risk bt they r putting the whole economy in risk too :tdown:

Pakistan supported Iran during Iran-Iraq war and will continue to support Iran, no-matter who it is up against. Pakistani's High commissioner in UK must have said this for a reason, Izzraeel supports our enemy, we will make sure that we give them a taste of their own medicine.

Back
Top Bottom