What's new

No choice but to support Iran if Israel attacks: Wajid

Pakistan supported Iran during Iran-Iraq war and will continue to support Iran, no-matter who it is up against. Pakistani's High commissioner in UK must have said this for a reason, Izzraeel supports our enemy, we will make sure that we give them a taste of their own medicine.

I think we supported Iraq, correct me if i am wrong

Pakistan will have no choice but to support Iran in case Israel attacked Iran. Those who believe SA and UAE will support Israeli attack are crazier than the looney bin. They really dont understand the Middle East politics. SA and UAE may not support Iran but it will be political suicide for SA and UAE to support Israeli attack. Both these Countries ( SA, UAE ) have large Shia populations and even though secretly they may be happy about Israeli attack but they cannot publicly support Israel/USA or let the attackers use SA or UAE airspace.

bad decision, not only that they r putting innocent lives in risk bt they r putting the whole economy in risk too :tdown:

Not if Pakistan's support to Iran is selling them weaponry and military hardware it can help boost Pakistan's defense industry.

I think we supported Iraq, correct me if i am wrong
Nope i am sure that Pakistan supported Iran. Don't know if such information is available over internet, but, according to my notes(During Masters), It was Iran, was it because of border proximity or some other reasons, i don't remember that.

I'm pretty sure Pakistan supported Iraq in the Iraq-Iran war. Though I don't think Pakistan provided Iraq with any material support.

Just thinking what will be indias action if israel and iran go to a war india will do nothing but if pakistan starts supporting iran against israel what will india do then and if india does react will it be politicaly or with arms

Just thinking what will be indias action if israel and iran go to a war india will do nothing but if pakistan starts supporting iran against israel what will india do then and if india does react will it be politicaly or with arms

Pakistan have to do this to ensure it's security and avoid any Afghanistan like situation, why India have to involve?

Pakistan and Iran has a lot of shared interests and goals today in 2012. America is after both countries. Both countries have an insurgency problem in both sides of Balochistan, and both countries don't trust U.S. intentions in the region.

So its in Pakistan's favor to work with Iran. Don't forget that Iran was the first country on earth to recognize Pakistan in 1947 and we have no territorial disputes.

Nope i am sure that Pakistan supported Iran. Don't know if such information is available over internet, but, according to my notes(During Masters), It was Iran, was it because of border proximity or some other reasons, i don't remember that.

As of my knowledge, we remained neutral and always tried to bring both parties at table.

As for the topic, I don't know what's wrong with some members here, can't we see, if we abandon Iran in that war, God forbidden if happens, this will be the last nail in the coffin and we will be encircled almost from every side. Israel IS our enemy. Not a friend. History proves my words.

Military support can be as selling of important weapons, sending Military advisers etc.

One thing is very clear to me, NO arab Nation will support Israel against Iran. I am very much sure. They have their issues with Iran but if they support Israel against Iran, they will surely compromise their own national security, for sure. And I don't think that Security establishment in all these countries is so naive to not to know the grave dangers Israel poses to the Muslim world.

Russia also said it would support Iran. Why do you want to make your old ally angry for zionists?

I stated before, forget Kashmir make LOC border and you don't need to feed 7th biggest army, And they always says to use nukes if attacked and if so the war will be missile war only and i don't think you need such a huge army to fire missiles, same goes with Iran border, for AF you don't need that much as well. Our enemies can supply arms to terrorists in our country in presence of this huge army. With US & West we can't fight because they too strong. So, what's the use of this army? we should right size it according to our position in economy and spend more on welfare.

its off topic but yes fully support , in numbers its that big however it has served no purpose except for damaging pakistan . I would like to add to what you have suggested .. nationalise all their assets and businesses take it in civilian control , fire all active army personal servicing there to do what they are supposed to doing i.e : defending home land

Russia also said it would support Iran. Why do you want to make your old ally angry for zionists?
I just asked about it no offence to any one the reason why i asked was i was not sure what will india do in such a situation

the day when pakistan stop poking its nose to every matter on earth will be real historical day of nation's history . we are deep very deep in mess today just because we always play a role in every drama on earth . for god sake save your own country .gain control on your land .give you public at least basic needs of humans first before think abut iran israel war. they are more powerful more sovereign and they don't care us .its only Pakistan is posing like BEGANY KI SHADI MAIN ABDULLAH DEWAANA

As for the topic, I don't know what's wrong with some members here, can't we see, if we abandon Iran in that war, God forbidden if happens, this will be the last nail in the coffin

no supporting iran will be the last nail we may be surrounded from all sides but if we support iran it will not only damage our economy but it will turn the world against us its like shouting to the world hey attack us yeah we will give them nukes!!!!
think rationally america cant do it will be its suicide too economically meaning it wont stay for long the best is their n facility will be destroyed if we supply them weapons upfront it will be troublesome even if china and russia join in pakistan should stay away from it our large army and equipment is for protecting us not them they have their force.

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

why should we go all the way out and help them killing ourselves in the process its not fair why does everybody look at us ask turkey or saudi arabia to come we dont want to be some leader of islamic world we need to sort our problems even if things were hunkey dory i will be against it

no supporting iran will be the last nail we may be surrounded from all sides but if we support iran it will not only damage our economy but it will turn the world against us its like shouting to the world hey attack us yeah we will give them nukes!!!!
think rationally america cant do it will be its suicide too economically meaning it wont stay for long the best is their n facility will be destroyed if we supply them weapons upfront it will be troublesome even if china and russia join in pakistan should stay away from it our large army and equipment is for protecting us not them they have their force.

Which economy you are talking about??? And why we supported Afghanistan against that times super power?

Back
Top Bottom