What's new

No Chinese withdrawal from Captured territories.

100% fake news as Again source is Ajai Shukla who has zero credibility as his wife is a senior leader of Congress party..

Also the camp in middle marked as PLA actually belongs to ITBP just like the iwo others. It's a falsely labelled map made by a Pakistani
Here we have your daily post and vomit defending the Indian position denying China has even entered. It doesn’t suit your stance and position hence it must be fake news. You my dear fellow are as predictable as a period.
@Areesh your mate is at it again.

for the sake of all - China hasn’t and won’t be withdrawing anytime soon. India will continue to squirm and deny. In reality China has truly shafted our incredible neighbours.

Which apolitical military correspondent has denied what Ajai Shukla has written?

If there was some Chinese withdrawal from the captured Ladakh territories, the Modi, Amit Shah and the company would have been on the Media 24/7 and with India media blaring and sensationalizing the news without any break.

There is a marked deafening silence from Modi and the BJP govt...

More likely the Indian Army has given them a shut up call, just as China has given a shut up call to IA and India.

How close are the Chinese army towards Siachen Glacier?
they are sitting on the dbo road which goes to daulat beig oldie .which supply reinforcement to siachin .

Same weed. Because its clear as day light and these two so called defense experts are twisting their panties.
what about ex indian general panag ?
is he a traitor tooo?:)

If this is your best reply then please don't bother to quote me. Its a waste of my time.
quote any clear statement by indian gov or indian military . :) .
what is stopping them to issue a simple statement if Chinese left the galwan valley .
why such silence ?

Sorry but Shekhar Gupta has not denied anything that Ajai Shukhla has written.

Please go back to the time when Ajai Shukla broke this initial story. There was no govt denial, but instead, Sanghis took it upon themselves (or by direction from the govt) to discredit his story and discredit him.

When those denials could not hold ground any more, the bone of contention (and the discrediting efforts) changed to number of Chinese troops to relocation of the LAC to redefining what is Indian territory to whether the the intrusion still exists.

The absence of clear information from the govt obviously leads to more questions than answers. Until then, the Ajai Shuklas, Sushant Singhs and Manu Pubbys of the world will hold more weight.

they are sitting on the dbo road which goes to daulat beig oldie .which supply reinforcement to siachin .

what about ex indian general panag ?
is he a traitor tooo?:)
Satellite images have already confirmed that there are no chinese presence on Indian side of the LAC.

Sorry but Shekhar Gupta has not denied anything that Ajai Shukhla has written.

Please go back to the time when Ajai Shukla broke this initial story. There was no govt denial, but instead, Sanghis took it upon themselves (or by direction from the govt) to discredit his story and discredit him.

When those denials could not hold ground any more, the bone of contention (and the discrediting efforts) changed to number of Chinese troops to relocation of the LAC to redefining what is Indian territory to whether the the intrusion still exists. General Panag's report was based on mere speculations.

The absence of clear information from the govt obviously leads to more questions than answers. Until then, the Ajai Shuklas, Sushant Singhs and Manu Pubbys of the world will hold more weight.
What Sekhar Gupta has said about Galawan valley? Is it in line with Ajay Shukla?

He's smoking the non-saffron weed. It kinda like allows you to tell the truth.

Ever since his story initially broke, the Sanghis have denied everything he wrote, only to see the govt slowly acknowledging his reports.

By Sanghis you mean Shiv Aroor, ex Colonels, Destrat pa or the print or anantakrishnan, or Yusuf or nitin etc. I am not even sure that you know them. So you mean anyone who agrees with the govt is Sanghi. Nice going dude.

Just before you respond stop showing 'victim card'.

What Sekhar Gupta has said about Galawan valley? Is it in line with Ajay Shukla?

Actually he is a wrong example for you to take. He's more a businessman/politician than the journalist. He will play all sides with enough room to agree and disagree with all.

My other points remain.

Actually he is a wrong example for you to take. He's more a businessman/politician than the journalist. He will play all sides with enough room to agree and disagree with all.

My other points remain.
As I said, any one holds your favorite opinion is holding the sermon of truth. Its a boring game and I have played enough.

Why would Chinese vacate territories that they have already occupied?

Once a territory is gone it is gone.

Unfortunately Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) was sleeping and India is paying the price.
thats obvious . but why indian government is silent . if they lost the territory (which they do ) then they should admit it . . eventually they have to admit it anyways .

As I said, any one holds your favorite opinion is holding the sermon of truth. Its a boring game and I have played enough.

Well considering you have been unable to produce any "apolitical" journalist that has denied Ajai Shukla's claim, I would consider his claim valid.

Take care buddy. Hope you enjoy playing in your sandbox.

Back
Top Bottom