What's new

No Chinese withdrawal from Captured territories.

thats obvious . but why indian government is silent . if they lost the territory (which they do ) then they should admit it . . eventually they have to admit it anyways .

Only fools will admit and Indian Politicians are not fools.

India has been losing territories to Chinese for decades and this trend will continue.

Well considering you have been unable to produce any "apolitical" journalist that has denied Ajai Shukla's claim, I would consider his claim valid.

Take care buddy. Hope you enjoy playing in your sandbox.
Lol.

India has been losing territories to Chinese for decades and this trend will continue.

Agreed. No ruling politician or government will ever admit losing territory in India.

It is understandable that the government is silent. That is why we have journalists who give us "scoops"

so domestic politics is the priority or bjp over sovereignty?

the point is if China had withdrawn then what is stopong modi and rawat to say that?
what is scaring the hell out of them?
India has always been cautious when it deals with the Chinese. How often you have seen our generals use unchecked words, unrestrained emotions when it comes to China? Because Chinese are our real threat. That is why you won't see any filmy bravado any time near.

By Sanghis you mean Shiv Aroor, ex Colonels, Destrat pa or the print or anantakrishnan, or Yusuf or nitin etc. I am not even sure that you know them. So you mean anyone who agrees with the govt is Sanghi. Nice going dude.

Just before you respond stop showing 'victim card'.
Your definition may differ. Often does when your head is ploughed so deep you can’t fathom or accept sense.
Liars. Scum. Some of the lowest human form
In existence. Just a few word to give you the international definition of how they are viewed

so domestic politics is the priority or bjp over sovereignty?

Of course everyone cares about themselves. That is how things work in life.

Do you think politicians care about country or people? They only care about their power and how to make big bucks.

Do Military officers care about sovereignty? They only care about their pay hikes and after retirement packages.

Do Jawans care about sovereignty? They only care about getting a salary to support their families.

I won't be surprised if the ill fed jawans are being fed Chow mein by the Chinese soldiers as they occupy additional territory every day. Those jawans will surely have more love and respect for the fellow Chinese soldiers on the border who feed them good food than the Indian Military officers sitting in Hyderabad indulging in corruption.

Do common man care about sovereignty? They only care about their jobs and how to make a living.

Last edited:
munna fake news ha to indian government or indian military kyun khamosh ha ?
kolyun koi statement ni dey raha modi ya rawat ya rajnath singh .
lol bass media ko use ker k fake news pehla ker face saving kerney ki koshish ker rahey .
Same reason China govt and PLA are khamosh.

Same reason Xi Jingping and Xi Qiliang have not given any statements.

the most relaible source according to bhakts are gobar arya or arnab guswami.

here are some more recent satellite images.
This image only confirms the report that India built a track over mountains till finger 7 last year scaring and panicking the PLA:

No Global times of China state run media confirmed that it is India who intruded into Chinese territory.

So it is we who are gaining.
lol i remember you shared the link last time and from that link i proved you that Chinese moves forward . they call it the "new moves " .

Of course everyone cares about themselves. That is how things work in life.

Do you think politicians care about country or people? They only care about their power and how to make big bucks.

Do Military officers care about sovereignty? They only care about their pay hikes and after retirement packages.

Do Jawans care about sovereignty? They only care about getting a salary to support their families.

I won't be surprised if the ill fed jawans are being fed Chow mein by the Chinese soldiers as they occupy additional territory every day. Those jawans will surely have more love and respect for the fellow Chinese soldiers on the border who feed them good food than the Indian Military officers sitting Hyderabad indulging in corruption.

Do common man care about sovereignty? They only care about their jobs and how to make a living.

All good points. All this rhetoric is usually to massage egos.

I remember have a discussion with an (Indian) army official...he said no army leader has ever seen any land that they never considered as strategic. It is inbuilt within their system.

Wrong. You ran away that time.

It is India who has Forward policy
lol i remember it . i quote the news paragraphs and you didnt reply .
let me quote again .
Chinese border defense troops have bolstered border control measures and made necessary moves in response to India's recent, illegal construction of defense facilities across the border into Chinese territory in the Galwan Valley region, a source close to Chinese military told the Global Times on Monday.

In a fresh flare up in tensions along the China-India border, the Chinese troops' new move, believed to be the strongest military response to India's illegal trespassing incident along the border since the Doklam standoff, demonstrates the strong determination of the Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA) to defend its sovereign territory.
ps:galwan valley wasnt a dispited territory according to indians .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom