What's new

No Chinese withdrawal from Captured territories.

I don't know what this Ajay Shukla is smoking recently. Galwan valley is not occupied by Chinese. They crossed and came back long ago in the second week of May. Chinese did not leave finger4 to 8. And they are not going to leave it unless they get what they want.
Just follow the money trail and you will find out how Ajay Shukla is paying for what ever he is smoking.

He has evidence. You don't.
Please ask him to post his evidence here, Oh wait that would be an evidence from an Indian source-nevermind.

Your definition may differ. Often does when your head is ploughed so deep you can’t fathom or accept sense.
Liars. Scum. Some of the lowest human form
In existence. Just a few word to give you the international definition of how they are viewed

Yup. Just like Jihadis or Mullahs. I get it.

Yup. Just like Jihadis or Mullahs. I get it.
Why you going off topic?
Does the butthurt burn deep when shown what the international feeling and description of the tribe you are from? Let it sink in -
Lowest form of human - your defection doesn’t change the definition - scum of the earth. Enjoy the description - I can feel the hurt and obsession my little indian global internet warrior

Why you going off topic?
Does the butthurt burn deep when shown what the international feeling and description of the tribe you are from? Let it sink in -
Lowest form of human - your defection doesn’t change the definition - scum of the earth. Enjoy the description - I can feel the hurt and obsession my little indian global internet warrior

*Yaaaaawn*

So this means the PLA has now crossed the shyok n established a camp right next to the Indian supply station base camp?

I don't know what this Ajay Shukla is smoking recently. Galwan valley is not occupied by Chinese. They crossed and came back long ago in the second week of May. Chinese did not leave finger4 to 8. And they are not going to leave it unless they get what they want.
Your ganja sounds good

lol i remember it . i quote the news paragraphs and you didnt reply .
let me quote again .
Chinese border defense troops have bolstered border control measures and made necessary moves in response to India's recent, illegal construction of defense facilities across the border into Chinese territory in the Galwan Valley region, a source close to Chinese military told the Global Times on Monday.

In a fresh flare up in tensions along the China-India border, the Chinese troops' new move, believed to be the strongest military response to India's illegal trespassing incident along the border since the Doklam standoff, demonstrates the strong determination of the Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA) to defend its sovereign territory.
ps:galwan valley wasnt a dispited territory according to indians .
The whole ladahk is in dispute. It is the aim of china to recover the monasteries of Leh n Mulbekh

The whole ladahk is in dispute. It is the aim of china to recover the monasteries of Leh n Mulbekh
No one knows what is current situation there. It is not that easy for PLA to capture and move into Indian territory. It is long boarder, Indian army can put pressure at another point along the boarder.

China Says 'Agreement' Reached With India, ‘Two Sides’ Acting to ‘Ameliorate’ Situation
https://thewire.in/diplomacy/india-china-border-thinning-agreement-actions

No one knows what is current situation there. It is not that easy for PLA to capture and move into Indian territory. It is long boarder, Indian army can put pressure at another point along the boarder.

China Says 'Agreement' Reached With India, ‘Two Sides’ Acting to ‘Ameliorate’ Situation
Don't quote me pls, I prefer better quality replies. Yours is mostly = 'Bharat is great' type.

It becomes like a broken recorder

Well considering you have been unable to produce any "apolitical" journalist that has denied Ajai Shukla's claim, I would consider his claim valid.

Take care buddy. Hope you enjoy playing in your sandbox.
problem is india states there is no line..and there is no boarder..this is a big problem..as it means china can do anything and india won't respond..this is the fundamental reason why china took the initiative and has captured key parts of the finger and galwan river valley..

now some Indian say that galwan river valley is not under china but all news reports suggest otherwise..
this aljazeera stating the same
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020...sus-india-border-dispute-200611074904900.html

it seems the key important part is galwan valley..the rest is just screen smoke..
DBO-Road-1024x709.jpg

Last edited:

What does thinning even mean? Reduction of troops? Maintaing 100 meters buffer? At first India says no intrusion, then India says intrusion but Chinese went back. The question is

1) why would Chinese go back?
2) if they went back what was given in exchange?
3) if we went back why wasn't a victory declared? Why India gov is silent!

Remember Doklam? They said we left. Lololol

Only fools will admit and Indian Politicians are not fools.

India has been losing territories to Chinese for decades and this trend will continue.
india should have settled its border with both Pakistan and china..but that wont happen..
hate against pakistan and fear of china is what keeps india united

So this means the PLA has now crossed the shyok n established a camp right next to the Indian supply station base camp?
dont know about that but PLA is holding heights in galwan valley . ber near to the dbo toad which is a supply route to Daulat baig oldie and Siachin.

dont know about that but PLA is holding heights in galwan valley . ber near to the dbo toad which is a supply route to Daulat baig oldie and Siachin.
So who drew this?

eaojpt1woaewti5-png.640904

It shows the PLA have crossed the river n set up a 'new camp' right next to the Indian supply station.

This has huge ramifications, cos the DBO road is under immediate threat, cos the PLA could simply form a human chain barrier in single file n blockAde the road leading up north to Siachen- without initiating hostility. Maybe lay spikes(those cops use for roadblocks to stop fleeing suspects)on the road as well.

Last edited:
Don't quote me pls, I prefer better quality replies. Yours is mostly = 'Bharat is great' type.

It becomes like a broken recorder
Noted. I see you are creating new thread or posting existing thread same crap.

Back
Top Bottom