What's new

No Chinese withdrawal from Captured territories.

1448892838815.png
1448892838815.png
Well in India it is used as medicine by some people. It is effectively used for ages. But not used as food.
Chinese people don't leave even gutter. If I post pic and list items, members will lose appetite for life and food.

https://www.businessinsider.com/chinese-street-vendors-use-gutter-oil-2013-10
These aren't practices, this is a criminal act.
This is a practice....

Changing the goal post from Bombay to Delhi. :D

And from Delhi to Alaska

Anything for face saving

Is he for real? FFS anything to lower his blood pressure. Never has so much manure been delivered by one IP address.

As i said

He keeps on doing flip flops. Jumping here and there

Just for face saving for his government and military

Like we all are idiots and can't see through his desperation for face saving

He has evidence. You don't.
Ajay Shukla and Awaine both are anti India but the ironic part is that pro-india have not provided a single proof that they are wrong. And by the way these so-called-pro-india includes Modi, Amit Shah, Bippin Rawat and RSS goons

Ajay Shukla and Awaine both are anti India but the ironic part is that pro-india have not provided a single proof that they are wrong. And by the way these so-called-pro-india includes Modi, Amit Shah, Bippin Rawat and RSS goons
they dont like what they read.

they only want to read what they want to read- and that is the PLA have been beaten back.

India is democracy, You can find different opinion. Some are against gov. Show me one article or blog from china which is opposite to CCP point of view? It is hard to believe 1.4 billion people agree with CCP.

View attachment 641043 View attachment 641043
This is a practice....
I am talking about food. Are you seeing food in those pic? No wonder, chinese can eat anything and everything.

India is democracy, You can find different opinion. Some are against gov. Show me one article or blog from china which is opposite to CCP point of view? It is hard to believe 1.4 billion people agree with CCP.

I am talking about food. Are you seeing food in those pic? No wonder, chinese can eat anything and everything.
At least we don't eat poop or road kill.
Didn't some Pani Puri guy piss into the pot and fed you guys? I can show you the video if you want.
Isn't that a criminal act?

Indians can eat anything (like cow dung) and drink anything too (like cow piss). What makes you think Chinese are any worse than you in eating dirty things ?

View attachment 641043 View attachment 641043
This is a practice....
They are laying mines for the enemy soldiers

Yes China has made Defensive moves and sent reinforcements in oanic after being forced to admit that has successfully captured Chinese territory.
Thanks state run China media for confirming Indian victory.
what is stoping modi and rawat to say thale exact same line ?:sarcastic:
its the news about indian land being captured not about Chinese land.
a pm who use to say thali bajao tali bajao light jalao etc type rubbish every day is quite now. :-):-)

Back
Top Bottom