What's new

No Chinese withdrawal from Captured territories.

Crystal-Clear

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

EaOCoxrX0AA4SE7.png

EaOJPT1WoAEWtI5.png

update:

Last edited:
I don't know what this Ajay Shukla is smoking recently. Galwan valley is not occupied by Chinese. They crossed and came back long ago in the second week of May. Chinese did not leave finger4 to 8. And they are not going to leave it unless they get what they want.

100% fake news as Again source is Ajai Shukla who has zero credibility as his wife is a senior leader of Congress party..

Also the camp in middle marked as PLA actually belongs to ITBP just like the iwo others. It's a falsely labelled map made by a Pakistani

I don't know what this Ajay Shukla is smoking recently. Galwan valley is not occupied by Chinese. They crossed and came back long ago in the second week of May. Chinese did not leave finger4 to 8. And they are not going to leave it unless they get what they want.
And Ashok Swaine?

He has evidence. You don't.

Any credible and genuine evidence that can confirm this?

Back
Top Bottom