What's new

No Chinese withdrawal from Captured territories.

We are a bit afraid and skeptical in Pakistan that Modi and BJP might be thrown out of the government, now or in next elections with Ladakh debacle and this would be bad news for Pakistan.

Why the Indian Army could not get the wind of it, and could not resist and was an intelligence failure, isn't IA a bit westernized and with leanings towards Congress in high ranks.

Seems like a plot of Congress, IA to throw out the Modi and with it the strings attached of RSS, Bajrang Dal, VHP, as IA knew the bad press/bad vibes India is getting due to Modi, and no western power EU, US, Canada is supporting India in this case, a case of India being Isolated because of Modi...and IA want to undo this and obviously the anti Modi Congress.

Hypothetical skepticism is creeping in....

Last edited:
We are a bit afraid and skeptical in Pakistan that Modi and BJP might be thrown out of the government, now or in next elections with Ladakh debacle and this would be bad news for Pakistan.

Why the Indian Army could not get the wind of it, and could not resist and was an intelligence failure, isn't IA a bit westernized and with leanings towards Congress in high ranks.

Seems like a plot of Congress, IA to throw out the Modi and with it the strings attached of RSS, Bajrang Dal, VHP, as IA knew the bad press/bad vibes India is getting due to Modi, and no western power EU, US, Canada is supporting India in this case, a case of India Isolated because of Modi...and IA want to undo this and obviously the anti Modi Congress.

Hypothetical skepticism is creeping in....
Dude, that sarcasm doesn't work with me since I am no bhakt.

Sarcasm apart....conspiracy cannot be ruled out in Ladakh debacle...intelligence failure cannot be justified as India has huge strength here.
No. The military culture in India does not work this way. Neither this is possible to hide such a large scale incursion from public eye.

I don't know what this Ajay Shukla is smoking recently. Galwan valley is not occupied by Chinese. They crossed and came back long ago in the second week of May. Chinese did not leave finger4 to 8. And they are not going to leave it unless they get what they want.

He's smoking the non-saffron weed. It kinda like allows you to tell the truth.

Ever since his story initially broke, the Sanghis have denied everything he wrote, only to see the govt slowly acknowledging his reports.

PakBrother mine,

Perhaps, we are misled by the ModiDoctorine!

It is such deep, cunning poly... such a devious trap that the PLA has fallen in... the good Indians and IA are pretending to be taken by surprise...

In fact, Modi played 7D Chess with Xi and now @xeuss favourite Finger8 is gone along with the MiddleFinger, Finger4 is being held by the PLA, erecting Structures....

When the PLA is holding the entire EastLadakh
... ModiDoctorine will unfold with all its Might and Glory...

IA will be air dropped in Tibet and then PLA will be forced to surrender... 1962 Avenged!!!

With Tibet under IndianOccupation AkhandBharat will start with Nepal and Bhutan..then BD and SL...

ModiDoctorine, working in Silence, mysterous ways....decieving us all!

Mangus

@newb3e @masterchief_mirza @StormBreaker @osmabisali96 @Ace of Spades @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER

#wahModiGWah

thats how bakhs talk delusion ka tarka aur thumping ka josh!!

100% fake news as Again source is Ajai Shukla who has zero credibility as his wife is a senior leader of Congress party..

Also the camp in middle marked as PLA actually belongs to ITBP just like the iwo others. It's a falsely labelled map made by a Pakistani
munna fake news ha to indian government or indian military kyun khamosh ha ?
kolyun koi statement ni dey raha modi ya rawat ya rajnath singh .
lol bass media ko use ker k fake news pehla ker face saving kerney ki koshish ker rahey .

He's smoking the non-saffron weed. It kinda like allows you to tell the truth.

Ever since his story initially broke, the Sanghis have denied everything he wrote, only to see the govt slowly acknowledging his reports.
Since you see anyone opposing your favorite narrative as a sanghi, I am not at all surprised. If you could spend some time on reading rather than typing for keyboard's sake you would know The Print is not a Sanghi media. Fortunately, apart from jingoistic media there are still reliable, apolitical military correspondents in India whom we can rely on. You are free to believe anything you want. Not my concern.

munna fake news ha to indian government or indian military kyun khamosh ha ?
kolyun koi statement ni dey raha modi ya rawat ya rajnath singh .
lol bass media ko use ker k fake news pehla ker face saving kerney ki koshish ker rahey .

khamosh tohri na hain!

karachi walli newj chala keh bakhts ko thanda kia hai na!!

bhai genius hai modi respect karo 1 billion ko ch**ya banna aik art hai! Picaso hai bullshit ka modi!

Since you see anyone opposing your favorite narrative as a sanghi, I am not at all surprised. If you could spend some time on reading rather than typing for keyboard's sake you would know The Print is not a Sanghi media. Fortunately, apart from jingoistic media there are still reliable, apolitical military correspondents in India whom we can rely on. You are free to believe anything you want. Not my concern.

Which apolitical military correspondent has denied what Ajai Shukla has written?

Back
Top Bottom