What's new

India mulling withdrawal of Army from KASHMIR !

Go ahead!! Whats stopping?
Drama queen actions by BSF that Pakistan is killing their colleagues.
First some one should tell them, soldiers are meant to fight not protest like nurses on strike.

20230221_071306.jpg
20230221_071313.jpg

Every single statistic you can look at will tell you from 2019- today terror attack rose dramatically. IK could have built upon the security system, instead he went around the world calling OBL a martyr, calling taliban freedom fighters, supporting taliban at UN or every international forum he could find. What did IK do for kashmir other than all talk??? did he provide funds to kashmiri freedom fighters? did he send weapons to kashmiri freedom fighters? did he work with ISI to turn up the screws in kashmir??? mind you this was a time when India was in a death trap with COVID 19 and it was the perfect time to act. I said many times on this forum Pak should have taken advantage of those few months. It would have been a cake walk yet what did IK do? NOTHING ZILCH NADA. All talk 0 action.

If IK was a true pakistani nationalist he would never support our sworn enemies (taliban/ttp), infact I dont think IK has any true ideology he follows. Compare this to Modi who would never do the same for Pakistan (indias enemy). Modi is a great leader for India. I wish I could only say the same for IK when it comes to Pak.
Agreed. IK has been a disaster in this regards. hope his supporters come to their senses and call him out on this.

Go ahead!! Whats stopping?

China is currently fighting a resistance war against India. They need time, time which Kashmiris don't have, something that Pakistan regularly cites as India floods the disputed valley with RSS volunteers.

Agreed. IK has been a disaster in this regards. hope his supporters come to their senses and call him out on this.

The best solution for Pak might be to military rule for a few decades. All politicians in pak are low life scum bags. IK has great intentions but 0 managerial skills to run the country. He could have been a great president though (motivational figurehead)

Don't be so sure, Kashmiris and their leadership sold their cause to the devil on more than one occasion...

And people of FATA and Kashmir have a very different genetic make up...

I'm talking about pol not genes

Back
Top Bottom