• nitish kumar

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • raul vinci

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters
Aunty this time we need 'young' leader :cheesy:

Here is your future

2fe159c2-2a00-4669-8d63-efd43285cf3d.jpg

And remember one thing. Most of Indian PDF members comes from town or cities and BJP always wins in cities but 70% indians lives in villages thats why congress is in power. You can disagree with me. Thats why this poll is not so accurate.

I want Laalu to be our next PM... & he should be allowed to speak in the parliament everyday for at least an hour during prime time..

Thats actually a pretty good oped
However i have a few questions

Why Will MNS support BJP while Shiv Sena is in NDA
Also BJP-ShivSena Combine have been loosing Maharashtra for last 15 yrs even though they have consistently won Mumbai BMC , the only reason i find is that only Shiv Sainiks vote in municipality elections which explains a record low turnout in BMC

Also you said that BJP will sweep Maharashtra , Rajastan , Bihar , Madhya pradesh , Gujarat, Karnataka , Jharkhand, Chattisgarsh, Himachal Pardesh , Uttarakhand , Orissa , Nagaland, Delhi, Goa,

But going by its current standings i only see it winning Rajasthan , Bihar , MP ,Gujrat , Himachal and too some extend Jharkhand

However what would be interesting to watch will be the results the state elections , particularly UP coz if Khangress does manages to score 60+ seats then they could be looking at an alliance with SP , which will help them gain 26 seats in Lok Sabha and help them Kick out Mamta Banerji who has been against every economic reform which the govt has been trying to carry out to increase the growth rate from 7 to 9%
MNS will actually Join if Balasaheb ask to Do so after election... But MNS will never Join Congress cozz Raj personally Hates Gandi Family... MNS can either support from outside if not from inside...

about Maharashtra Vote bank ... People r fed of Congress & NCP... & there is lot of internal Fight between NCP & Congress... infact they lost BMC due to it... NCP people in Congress area asks NCP Supporters to Vote for SS-BJP the rivalry is so High ... the Fight will kill them...

& for SS-BJP alliance there is another + point this time RPI (its like BSP of UP they r the party of Dalits) last time they where with Congress-NCP now they Joined SS-BJP alliance so the dalit vote will go to BJP-SS...

& Other states ask a person of Delhi he will answer u who will he vote for after all those scams , Orissa cozz BJP is strong in orissa only party who can stand against BJD... BJP has lots of Tribal leaders in Orissa, ... what ever happens Hindus in Karnataka will vote for BJP ... may be they will loose some Votes in Banglore But rest of Karnataka will still remain with BJP Cozz the Hindus there r united like Gujarat... Nagaland has very few seats which BJP alliance have had even in Past ... GOA again is BJP strong Hold lost to Congress only few years ago... Chattisgarsh should i really explain y already under powerful leadership of Raman Singh... Himachal already under NDA rule CM Prem Kumar Dhumal

Uttarakhand already under NDA CM B.C. Khanduri... first state to pass Lokpal Bill , Who can Take Jharkhand when Arjun is there & JMM is almost a Dead party now...

A part from all that the Gurkhaland people r also in Support of BJP for separate state ... Congress will Loose Andra badly due all those Telanagana problem & change of CMs in past years... Telangana region will be TRS while rest of Andra will be with TDP...

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Thats actually a pretty good oped
However i have a few questions

Why Will MNS support BJP while Shiv Sena is in NDA
Also BJP-ShivSena Combine have been loosing Maharashtra for last 15 yrs even though they have consistently won Mumbai BMC , the only reason i find is that only Shiv Sainiks vote in municipality elections which explains a record low turnout in BMC

Also you said that BJP will sweep Maharashtra , Rajastan , Bihar , Madhya pradesh , Gujarat, Karnataka , Jharkhand, Chattisgarsh, Himachal Pardesh , Uttarakhand , Orissa , Nagaland, Delhi, Goa,

But going by its current standings i only see it winning Rajasthan , Bihar , MP ,Gujrat , Himachal and too some extend Jharkhand

However what would be interesting to watch will be the results the state elections , particularly UP coz if Khangress does manages to score 60+ seats then they could be looking at an alliance with SP , which will help them gain 26 seats in Lok Sabha and help them Kick out Mamta Banerji who has been against every economic reform which the govt has been trying to carry out to increase the growth rate from 7 to 9%
MNS will actually Join if Balasaheb ask to Do so after election... But MNS will never Join Congress cozz Raj personally Hates Gandi Family... MNS can either support from outside if not from inside...

about Maharashtra Vote bank ... People r fed of Congress & NCP... & there is lot of internal Fight between NCP & Congress... infact they lost BMC due to it... NCP people in Congress area asks NCP Supporters to Vote for SS-BJP the rivalry is so High ... the Fight will kill them...

& for SS-BJP alliance there is another + point this time RPI (its like BSP of UP they r the party of Dalits) last time they where with Congress-NCP now they Joined SS-BJP alliance so the dalit vote will go to BJP-SS...

& Other states ask a person of Delhi he will answer u who will he vote for after all those scams , Orissa cozz BJP is strong in orissa only party who can stand against BJD... BJP has lots of Tribal leaders in Orissa, ... what ever happens Hindus in Karnataka will vote for BJP ... may be they will loose some Votes in Banglore But rest of Karnataka will still remain with BJP Cozz the Hindus there r united like Gujarat... Nagaland has very few seats which BJP alliance have had even in Past ... GOA again is BJP strong Hold lost to Congress only few years ago... Chattisgarsh should i really explain y already under powerful leadership of Raman Singh... Himachal already under NDA rule CM Prem Kumar Dhumal

Uttarakhand already under NDA CM B.C. Khanduri... first state to pass Lokpal Bill , Who can Take Jharkhand when Arjun is there & JMM is almost a Dead party now...

A part from all that the Gurkhaland people r also in Support of BJP for separate state ... Congress will Loose Andra badly due all those Telanagana problem & change of CMs in past years... Telangana region will be TRS while rest of Andra will be with TDP...

I am not a big fan of congress but i can see that due to weakness in NDA,Congress may come to power due to charisma of MM and to some extent good person in Congress like Pranab Mukherjee and Antony...This is where NDA lacks in projecting the maskot for public...Modi is good but i really think he will be allowed to be a PM candidate.I feel Nitish kumar may be ideal candiate for NDA to move forward...

We will give Zardari, Sharif brothers, Altaf Husain, well we will give you all our politicians who have worked sincerely for the country, and we will not ask anything from you in return :D

Enjoy the patriotism and honesty of these people and let your country prosper by leaps and bounds :D

India is stuck with Kala Angrezis and FAKE Gandhi family for many more years, if not decades, that is if the union of India does not disintegrate by then, thanks to divide and rule, vote bank politics, demographic time bomb and all the other problems facing India, India has all the ingredients for another partition, the damage done mainly by CONgress party will be very very difficult to reverse.

I hope for India's sake a BJP led coalition govt does come into power in 2014! But I do doubt it will happen.

Back
Top Bottom