• narendra modi

Votes: 46 80.7%
  • nitish kumar

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • raul vinci

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters
I speak nothing but the truth.

You can try to whitewash the heinous crimes of this Murderous Thug ( Narendra Modi ) all you want , but the blood dripping from this vampires mouth speaks for itself.
I would love to be agreed with you but its not proven in the court of law. So claiming otherwise is nothing but a plain lie which I hope you won't repeat.

I think Manmohan Singh can rule for another 5 years. He is the best bet India has.
Rahul Gandhi is not even a minister, so progression says he will take another 5 years for training, may be as some cabinet minister. Other than that he will stick to his party role. He did not exactly shine as a General Secretary. Among all the nepotism and a** licking that Congress has, the party still hosts the biggest repository of intellectuals(Granted there are intelligent idiots like Kapil Sibal) among all parties. Since Sonia had successfully turned it into a mafia, there is a balance between popular mass leaders and educated people in the party. The popular mass leaders are typically given state leadership positions(like the late YSR), a*s lickers are usually given ceremonial posts. But the highest levels of power seem to be well guarded from the crazyness. At least until now, it is guarded from the political blackmail of the allies. So Lalu got his little fiefdom called Railways where apparently his crazyness led to the revival of the largest employer of India(I am pretty sure Lalu's biggest achievement was letting his babus implement their ideas without the egoistic c*ck-blocking typical of politicos). DMK had its fiefdom called Telecom for a while.
My point is sensible people have been occupying important positions in government so far, and there is no other party or coalition where I can expect similar stability.

Anything but the spineless twerp MMS, Sonia Gandhi and CO, no Amull baby Rahul as well they all should be beaten with a stick and sent to jail for ever without parole.

Modi for PM I can vouch for that.

MMS useless
210111satish.jpg

How about bhenji Mayawati ya fir Dadi Mamta, inka bhi to man karta hoga PM ban ne ka??

Only Indians vote or others as well?

every member of pdf can vote here
Infact while starting this poll i mostly wanted to know opinion of foreign members but plz kindly mention who did you voted and why

Back
Top Bottom