next pm of india

• narendra modi

Votes: 46 80.7%
  • nitish kumar

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • raul vinci

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters
We will give Zardari, Sharif brothers, Altaf Husain, well we will give you all our politicians who have worked sincerely for the country, and we will not ask anything from you in return :D

Enjoy the patriotism and honesty of these people and let your country prosper by leaps and bounds :D
spare us the horror

Most Indian members of PDF will want Narendra Modi for PM ...

however the question remains will his party be able to get the majority since BJP doesn't have pan India presence like congress does , especially weak in South and Eastern parts of India ..

Also he does not command Muslim votes which is a straight handicap against other Pseudo secular candidates and potential allies will also fear they might lose some vote banks.

BJP can win with allies and they can get big votes in Karnataka,AP is a mess and if Telengana is formed it is for BJP and they can win in Kerala also soon.

Hindus in Kerala use to be communists,they r waking up now.
BJP can win in Kerala also soon.
No mate, Not at least in the next 10yr. Since malayalees are more politically literate than any other voters in India and it will be difficult for BJP to convince us that they are more secular than LDF and UDF. BJP's communal card wont work here in Kerala as it is in North India. Thanks for the communist parties here. And pls dont insult malayalee hindus by saying that we will vote for BJP for being a hindu. We think with our brain not with our .....:oops: Our communism is not like the Bengal type and its gonna stay here until something unexpected happens to our democracy.

please dont educate me about Kerala/Malayalees as i am a Kerala/Travancore/Tirunelveli Iyer myself and i know the value of communism there and whats happening right now.

and use random jargon like Secular(the word i hate the most) happily like our media does.There is no difference between Kerala n Bengal,the only difference is that Mallus fund their economy from the gulf and there is good tourism happening there.Thats all.

please dont educate me about Kerala/Malayalees as i am a Kerala/Travancore/Tirunelveli Iyer myself and i know the value of communism there and whats happening right now.

and use random jargon like Secular(the word i hate the most) happily like our media does.There is no difference between Kerala n Bengal,the only difference is that Mallus fund their economy from the gulf and there is good tourism happening there.Thats all.

Kerala has to be Industrialized Length and Breadth like the Western Coast.

Once Done, Congress and Communists will be Routed out Forever in the State!

And Mallus would never have to leave their Land.:cheers:

And your knowledge about Kerala politics is in that bolded part.. :P and you are a Tirunelveli Iyer settled in kanyakumari dist which was once a part of Travancore and was encroached by TN settlers. And you are claiming so many things... :P
Thats all.. since this is PDF im not for an argument here regarding this:wave:.

Kerala has to be Industrialized Length and Breadth like the Western Coast.

Once Done, Congress and Communists will be Routed out Forever in the State!

And Mallus would never have to leave their Land.:cheers:
Its not at all possible mate.. we have several other options other than heavy industrialization and we are working on it. And about routing out commies for ever.. something unexpected should happen in our political system.. then only we can think about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
No mate, Not at least in the next 10yr. Since malayalees are more politically literate than any other voters in India and it will be difficult for BJP to convince us that they are more secular than LDF and UDF. BJP's communal card wont work here in Kerala as it is in North India. Thanks for the communist parties here. And pls dont insult malayalee hindus by saying that we will vote for BJP for being a hindu. We think with our brain not with our .....:oops: Our communism is not like the Bengal type and its gonna stay here until something unexpected happens to our democracy.
Let see This Time Around 2 seats r Sure for BJP... Political scene is Completely Changing in Kerala ... BJP offices r pooping up in every Nook & Corner of Kerala... Youth in Kannur , Kasarcode Area have already started leaving SFI & started Joining BJP, RSS ... After all those Radical things Done by PFI & NDF ... Hindus understood that they have no way other then Uniting ...
430068_111304172331873_100003568714638_40192_1368603325_n.jpg

417702_111913438937613_100003568714638_42054_772736667_n.jpg

427581_132802993509591_100003396737109_128438_879352654_n.jpg

407106_191652924273012_100002849171870_273624_779228034_n.jpg

Few years back Youths where afraid to Join BJP due to death threats from SFI... now they r openly Joining & ABVP has won even many Collage elections ... although i agree that BJP cant make Government in kerala for next 10 o 15 years ... but they will be Game Spoiler for Communist ... Cozz Muslims will vote league , PDP , Christains Vote always Goes for UDF ...

& Hindu Vote will be Split between BJP & Communist... in few Muslim Radical area SFI has turned itself into Hindu supporting group... specially Achu Mama Supporters ... BJP will slowly Take over Communist in Kerala i am Damn Sure...

People remaining with Communist r Mostly Old & with Communist Family back ground... like this... the Communist Red Army lol ...

431618_253950944686980_100002162298462_572251_511873063_n.jpg

For me its Narendra Modi .........numbers speak for him
Only he can take Indo-China relations to a new level and teach pak a good lesson

Let see This Time Around 2 seats r Sure for BJP... Political scene is Completely Changing in Kerala ... BJP offices r pooping up in every Nook & Corner of Kerala... Youth in Kannur , Kasarcode Area have already started leaving SFI & started Joining BJP, RSS ... After all those Radical things Done by PFI & NDF ... Hindus understood that they have no way other then Uniting ...

Few years back Youths where afraid to Join BJP due to death threats from SFI... now they r openly Joining & ABVP has won even many Collage elections ... although i agree that BJP cant make Government in kerala for next 10 o 15 years ... but they will be Game Spoiler for Communist ... Cozz Muslims will vote league , PDP , Christains Vote always Goes for UDF ...

& Hindu Vote will be Split between BJP & Communist... in few Muslim Radical area SFI has turned itself into Hindu supporting group... specially Achu Mama Supporters ... BJP will slowly Take over Communist in Kerala i am Damn Sure...

People remaining with Communist r Mostly Old & with Communist Family back ground... like this... the Communist Red Army lol ...
If there is anything that unites the UDF and LDF in Kerala, it is their hatred of the BJP. The common agenda of both fronts over the years has been to keep the BJP away from the Kerala assembly. In the past elections, the two fronts concentrated their efforts on creating a strong aversion to the BJP among the voters in the state. The strong presence of the minority communities in Kerala did not help the BJP too. Words like 'Ayodhya',' Gujarat' and 'Hindutva' were used by the UDF and the LDF to invoke fear in these communities and make them shun the BJP. In this context, it is highly important for the so-called minorities to realise that the BJP is just another party and that the party gaining some influence in Kerala isn't going to harm them. And if BJP succeed in gaining influence among the minorities then things will be easy for them. Or a new regional party like DMK or AIDMK should come up in Kerala rather than national parties for an effective counterweight and a voice of the people of Kerala in situations where all the national parties including BJP fail the state.

And your knowledge about Kerala politics is in that bolded part.. :P and you are a Tirunelveli Iyer settled in kanyakumari dist which was once a part of Travancore and was encroached by TN settlers. And you are claiming so many things... :P
Thats all.. since this is PDF im not for an argument here regarding this:wave:.

Its not at all possible mate.. we have several other options other than heavy industrialization and we are working on it. And about routing out commies for ever.. something unexpected should happen in our political system.. then only we can think about it.

so now you know more about me,is it?You dont tell me where i am from? Travancore belongs to both states and certainly not to non hindus and atheists communists,whether tamil or malayalee.

nonetheless,u ll see saffron in Tnvapuram in 10 years,dont let your emotions quiver then.

and yeah fvck makkal TV.

Last edited by a moderator:
If there is anything that unites the UDF and LDF in Kerala, it is their hatred of the BJP. The common agenda of both fronts over the years has been to keep the BJP away from the Kerala assembly. In the past elections, the two fronts concentrated their efforts on creating a strong aversion to the BJP among the voters in the state. The strong presence of the minority communities in Kerala did not help the BJP too. Words like 'Ayodhya',' Gujarat' and 'Hindutva' were used by the UDF and the LDF to invoke fear in these communities and make them shun the BJP. In this context, it is highly important for the so-called minorities to realise that the BJP is just another party and that the party gaining some influence in Kerala isn't going to harm them. And if BJP succeed in gaining influence among the minorities then things will be easy for them. Or a new regional party like DMK or AIDMK should come up in Kerala rather than national parties for an effective counterweight and a voice of the people of Kerala in situations where all the national parties including BJP fail the state.

Congress hates the BJP because it plays counter politics to theirs and the Communists hate everyone,including themselves.

Regional politics wont work in Kerala,it wud be pretty much Congress n BJP and the Muslim/Christian votes ll break up,or perhaps Muslims ll completely side with CPM,Christians with Congress and Hindus with BJP.

so now you know more about me,is it?You dont tell me where i am from? Travancore belongs to both states and certainly not to non hindus and atheists communists,whether tamil or malayalee.

nonetheless,u ll see saffron in Tnvapuram in 10 years,dont let your emotions quiver then.

and yeah fvck makkal TV.
You answered exactly like a typical tamilian. Keep you hate for non hindus, atheist and communist at TN. You can easily convince your tamil brothers. But not us. Travancore belongs to malayalees of all religion and class. We havent constructed any 'Great walls' dividing societies like in your state. Tamils are migrants here and no one can deny that. Ye, TVM is going to see saffron in 10yrs. Dream on..! Supreme court should ban communism in Kerala for that. Even O Raja Gopal couldt achieve anything great here. Why blaming Makkal TV ,they showed exactly what kind of people you all are..:bad:

Regional politics wont work in Kerala,it wud be pretty much Congress n BJP and the Muslim/Christian votes ll break up,or perhaps Muslims ll completely side with CPM,Christians with Congress and Hindus with BJP.
I dont know what to say about your knowledge regarding our political system. You dont even know the background of communism in Kerala...Anyway 'Great thinking'..:agree:

You answered exactly like a typical tamilian. Keep you hate for non hindus, atheist and communist at TN. You can easily convince your tamil brothers. But not us. Travancore belongs to malayalees of all religion and class. We havent constructed any 'Great walls' dividing societies like in your state. Tamils are migrants here and no one can deny that. Ye, TVM is going to see saffron in 10yrs. Dream on..! Supreme court should ban communism in Kerala for that. Even O Raja Gopal couldt achieve anything great here. Why blaming Makkal TV ,they showed exactly what kind of people you all are..:bad:

I dont know what to say about your knowledge regarding our political system. You dont even know the background of communism in Kerala...Anyway 'Great thinking'..:agree:

Sajan,i dont want to enter into regional debate here,

but FYI, I am no Tam Chauvinist and there is no such thing as a typical Tam,TN is like Argentina everyone lives in their own world here.

Kerala also has enough deep divisions and u ll see it happen dude.Changes dont happen because of individual people,it happens because of the mood and need of the society and i dont want to annex any territory of any place to anything.

Please dont tell me about the divisions in your society,dont give me the we are all mallus face,i know how the divide is.I have relatives all over Kerala and i know how things work there.

Nobody is a migrant anywhere, and the southern part of the peninsula is one land.Travancore,Tirunelveli,Tuticorin,Kanyakuamri is one land with one culture and the Indian constitution is not going to change that.

Back
Top Bottom