• narendra modi

Votes: 46 80.7%
  • nitish kumar

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • raul vinci

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters
Sajan,i dont want to enter into regional debate here,

but FYI, I am no Tam Chauvinist and there is no such thing as a typical Tam,TN is like Argentina everyone lives in their own world here.

Kerala also has enough deep divisions and u ll see it happen dude.Changes dont happen because of individual people,it happens because of the mood and need of the society and i dont want to annex any territory of any place to anything.

Please dont tell me about the divisions in your society,dont give me the we are all mallus face,i know how the divide is.I have relatives all over Kerala and i know how things work there.

Nobody is a migrant anywhere, and the southern part of the peninsula is one land.Travancore,Tirunelveli,Tuticorin,Kanyakuamri is one land with one culture and the Indian constitution is not going to change that.
Whatever...:blah:

My personal favorite is not there in the list, Dr. Subramanium Swami.
But if I have to choose between either of the three, then I would choose Narendra Modi.

And BTW-- whats the reason for giving Raul Vinci's name in that list, I dont think this chum deserve to be named along with Modi and Nitish.

Sushma Swaraj - let a Women lead this nation after Indira gandhi :tup: I can be sure of she would prove to be a great Leader , but before that NDA will have to win over UPA In 2014

Isnt that already happening ? We are being ruled by three women today. Guess who..? :azn:

Whatever...:blah:

That is good,

:wave:

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

My personal favorite is not there in the list, Dr. Subramanium Swami.
But if I have to choose between either of the three, then I would choose Narendra Modi.

And BTW-- whats the reason for giving Raul Vinci's name in that list, I dont think this chum deserve to be named along with Modi and Nitish.

Rahul will be a force,we have to accept it.I want him to become the PM and then get royally fucked for 5 years that he doesn't open his mouth or show his face again.

Subramanian Swamy is better off being a renegade outside the establishment or at best a Fin/External affairs Minister.EM ll suit him the best.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Pratibha it seems,what a joker she is.

Most Indian members of PDF will want Narendra Modi for PM ...

however the question remains will his party be able to get the majority since BJP doesn't have pan India presence like congress does , especially weak in South and Eastern parts of India ..

Also he does not command Muslim votes which is a straight handicap against other Pseudo secular candidates and potential allies will also fear they might lose some vote banks.

Narendra Modi, the MASS MURDERER of 3000+ innocent Indian citizens will bring nothing but ridicule from the World. A thug who restrained and told his police to stand down while Hindu Mobs butchered women, children and the weak. Only in India can a Murderous Thug can be elevated to a hero's status.

Narendra Modi, the MASS MURDERER of 3000+ innocent Indian citizens will bring nothing but ridicule from the World. A thug who restrained and told his police to stand down while Hindu Mobs butchered women, children and the weak. Only in India can a Murderous Thug can be elevated to a hero's status.
You should read your signature carefully, because your posts are exactly opposite of it.

I think Monia is suitable for India.
It is also notable that India is one of those countries which are at the nearby to the transition from PM to AM in India. To grip on several kind of issues such as corruption, social policy, education ets. :smokin:

You should read your signature carefully, because your posts are exactly opposite of it.

I speak nothing but the truth.

You can try to whitewash the heinous crimes of this Murderous Thug ( Narendra Modi ) all you want , but the blood dripping from this vampires mouth speaks for itself.

Back
Top Bottom