next pm of india

• narendra modi

Votes: 46 80.7%
  • nitish kumar

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • raul vinci

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters
i should have made this a public poll i want to know who all have voted for rahul gandhi
U Know Who... Those Indians Just Vote & run away without Commenting... Some people cant Stop Supporting the Gandi Family no matter how Much they rape the nation ... even if they dont wanna click Huggies gandi the Hand clicks it without there Knowledge ...

Thats Called real Dedicated A$$ worshipers No matter How much it smells... :lol:

Dude...i am not sure how many people know about Chief minister of Odisha...Naveen Pattanaik...He seems to be the most cleanest person in Indian Politics ...He is very honest and popular leader in Odisha and he is neither in the league of UPA nor in BJP camp....

Naveen Patnaik - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The problem which BJP will face is that , They will find it quite difficult to get 200+ seats on their own , while their Allies will struggle to get past 40 seats , infact BJP will need the support of J Jayalalitha , Mayavati and Mamta Banergi if it has to form the next govt
BJP also cannot project NaMo as PM unless they are confident that they can get 240+ seats on their own coz Barring Shiv Sena , non of their allies will support Modi coz of muslims

However here is My Pick for PM's post in 2014

If BJP Wins , it could either be Sushma Swaraj or Arun Jaitley since they are the leaders of opposition in both houses of Parliament
If Congress Manages to retain power Then it will be Either A K Antony or P Chidambaram

Running UP elections will be gamechanger in Indian politics. Approx 90 seats are in UP. If Congress fairs well then credit must go to Rahul Gandhi.We can hate him or love him but we cant ignore him. personally i dont have soft corner for him.

The problem which BJP will face is that , They will find it quite difficult to get 200+ seats on their own , while their Allies will struggle to get past 40 seats , infact BJP will need the support of J Jayalalitha , Mayavati and Mamta Banergi if it has to form the next govt
BJP also cannot project NaMo as PM unless they are confident that they can get 240+ seats on their own coz Barring Shiv Sena , non of their allies will support Modi coz of muslims

If BJP Wins , it could either be Sushma Swaraj or Arun Jaitley since they are the leaders of opposition in both houses of Parliament
If Congress Manages to retain power Then it will be Either A K Antony or P Chidambaram

Read my Post No.24 u will understand ... its a Post poll scenario.............

However Congress can only come to power if they manage to increase the Growth rate to more than 8.5% , Bring down inflation to under 4% , convince RBI to cut rates by 3%
And Finally Hang Kalmadi , Kasab and A Raja

Narindra Modi is a suitable person for india, If Indian public want him as a PM then there might be some strong reason behind it. So My vote goes for Modi.:);)

In my opinion Narendra Modi is the perfect candidate For PM. It would be interesting if poll also has PRIYANKA GANDHI.:meeting:

Don't mind it's based on so many weak assumptions.
Every Exit Pole is a Assumption ... There is No way Congressis Gonna the Next Election even if MahaVishnu Himself Comes to rescue them... Third front is nothing Cozz Left will loose in WB & Kerala thats for Sure ... Lalu,LJP r already Doomed in Bihar... Maya common Do i really need to explain what will happen to her in UP election & 2014 election ... So where is the Third front bro...

Now who will stand if no other party can... BJP BJP BJP BJP ... Cozz this time Common Hindus all over India even in kerala will Vote Only & Only for BJP... they r Fed of this Anti-Hindu Stands of All parties ...

Which party r u Talking about ... Accept JDU every party Supports Modi... let that be Shiv Sena , Akali dal , TRS ,AGP... even Non NDA ally like MNS openly Supports MODI ... & MNS will get Huge NO. of Seats in Maharashtra this Time ...

JDU cant Leave NDA or they will be Doomed... in Bihar JDU has 115 seats out of 141 contested & BJP has 91 out of 102 contested ... BJP strike Rate of 90% is Better than JDUs 82% ... & statistics Say That BJP will increase its seat share in Bihar in next election can become the single largest Party if contested alone...so there is no way JDU leaving BJP alliance even if MODI is made PM after Election ...

& after election Jaya will enter in a Alliance with NDA... & she is a Person who doesnt care about Minority Votes ... So will Fully support MODI... its openly know that MODI is the Link between BJP & DMK... in south BJP will get 1 or 2 seats in Kerala in 2014 its confirmed ...

In north east Mizo National Front, Gorkha Janmukti Morcha, Nagaland People's Front , Asom Gana Parishad r also in Open support of MODI...

The question is only on TDP & BJD... TDP will never go with Congress cozz they r Anti-Congress party & This time Third front will be weakest ... So no option for Naidu other than joining NDA along with TRS... in J&K Panthers party & BJP will better there seats Both r in support of NDA & MODI as PM...

BJD will Go alone ...But will Loose a Lot to BJP this Time...

the states where BJP will sweep elections ... Maharashtra , Rajastan , Bihar , Madhya pradesh , Gujarat, Karnataka , Jharkhand, Chattisgarsh, Himachal Pardesh , Uttarakhand , Orissa , Nagaland, Delhi, Goa, Some extent to even UP...

If Advani does'nt Show some Misadventure MODI will surely be the PM ...But i recommend he Should be PM as well as the BJP president to handle both Country & party ...

Thats actually a pretty good oped
However i have a few questions

Why Will MNS support BJP while Shiv Sena is in NDA
Also BJP-ShivSena Combine have been loosing Maharashtra for last 15 yrs even though they have consistently won Mumbai BMC , the only reason i find is that only Shiv Sainiks vote in municipality elections which explains a record low turnout in BMC

Also you said that BJP will sweep Maharashtra , Rajastan , Bihar , Madhya pradesh , Gujarat, Karnataka , Jharkhand, Chattisgarsh, Himachal Pardesh , Uttarakhand , Orissa , Nagaland, Delhi, Goa,

But going by its current standings i only see it winning Rajasthan , Bihar , MP ,Gujrat , Himachal and too some extend Jharkhand

However what would be interesting to watch will be the results the state elections , particularly UP coz if Khangress does manages to score 60+ seats then they could be looking at an alliance with SP , which will help them gain 26 seats in Lok Sabha and help them Kick out Mamta Banerji who has been against every economic reform which the govt has been trying to carry out to increase the growth rate from 7 to 9%

200 seats? That's a bit of a joke. BJP will find it difficult to get past 150. The last time they were in power, they were actually a force in U.P. now they are a pale shadow there & without U.P & being non-existent in many parts will simply make it a pipe dream for the BJP to win a national election. Those suggesting otherwise are living in a fool's paradise & have no understanding of political reality in India. If non-Congress & non-BJP parties do well, we might actually be in for another ridiculous 3rd front government, one that will make this present government look like the best ever even to the BJP supporters. The only way for the BJP to form a government, even if they do well would be to tie up with Mayawati. Hope you chaps like the idea of Mayawati as Deputy PM which would be the very least that she will extract for her support. Happy dreams!

Every Exit Pole is a Assumption ... There is No way Congressis Gonna the Next Election even if MahaVishnu Himself Comes to rescue them... Third front is nothing Cozz Left will loose in WB & Kerala thats for Sure ... Lalu,LJP r already Doomed in Bihar... Maya common Do i really need to explain what will happen to her in UP election & 2014 election ... So where is the Third front bro...

Now who will stand if no other party can... BJP BJP BJP BJP ... Cozz this time Common Hindus all over India even in kerala will Vote Only & Only for BJP... they r Fed of this Anti-Hindu Stands of All parties ...

If hindu vote bank is so strong then why Congress is ruling from last so many years. Talking about Kerala BJP performed pathetic in last legislative elections.

Back
Top Bottom