next pm of india

• narendra modi

Votes: 46 80.7%
  • nitish kumar

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • raul vinci

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters
after seeing several of tshering22's posts i think modi is also quite popular in eastern regions

Unfortunately his party BJP isn't as popular.... How many MP seats can BJP pull off in entire NE, West Bengal,
In South again in Andhra, Tamil nadu and Kerala almost no support for his party .

He is not even allowed to campaign in UP,Bihar and other states .... where does it leave him ???

Just the royal genes of GHANDY family ensures Rahul has an edge realistically speaking !!!

:mod:
Unfortunately his party BJP isn't as popular.... How many MP seats can BJP pull off in entire NE, West Bengal,
In South again in Andhra, Tamil nadu and Kerala almost no support for his party .

He is not even allowed to campaign in UP,Bihar and other states .... where does it leave him ???

Just the royal genes of GHANDY family ensures Rahul has an edge realistically speaking !!!
we are doomed!!!
imagining rahul gandhi becoming pm of india send shivers down my body

I wish if Narendra Modi have not those blots on his career in Gujrat riots. In mixed government it's highly unlikely that other parties will support him curtsy their Muslim Votes. If NDA won I think Sushma Swraj or Nitin Gadkari will be candidates and if Congress won not even god can be PM and save the country

A.K. Anthony.
He will resign even Before he Takes Oath ... he is Good Man but he will remain a Puppet of Gandi Family ... remember what Karunakaran Did to he him when he was CM kerala ... he just cant handle pressure he will resign... Its an another Thing Congress will never Make him the PM when a another Puppet is already Performing well for the Family ...

Arun Jateley,
Narendra modi may not have the personality to talk his way out of situations.
so we need someone more good with English:P

Narendra Modi is the best candidate for me......and yes this time BJP will come in power again...otherwise next time there will be no money left for any development......these "bhuke nange" congressi will eat all of them....

Namo for me.Modi has demonstrated what kind of administration he is capable of providing.
What he has done to Gujarat requires to be done in every other state of India.

I wish if Narendra Modi have not those blots on his career in Gujrat riots. In mixed government it's highly unlikely that other parties will support him curtsy their Muslim Votes. If NDA won I think Sushma Swraj or Nitin Gadkari will be candidates and if Congress won not even god can be PM and save the country
Which party r u Talking about ... Accept JDU every party Supports Modi... let that be Shiv Sena , Akali dal , TRS ,AGP... even Non NDA ally like MNS openly Supports MODI ... & MNS will get Huge NO. of Seats in Maharashtra this Time ...

JDU cant Leave NDA or they will be Doomed... in Bihar JDU has 115 seats out of 141 contested & BJP has 91 out of 102 contested ... BJP strike Rate of 90% is Better than JDUs 82% ... & statistics Say That BJP will increase its seat share in Bihar in next election can become the single largest Party if contested alone...so there is no way JDU leaving BJP alliance even if MODI is made PM after Election ...

& after election Jaya will enter in a Alliance with NDA... & she is a Person who doesnt care about Minority Votes ... So will Fully support MODI... its openly know that MODI is the Link between BJP & DMK... in south BJP will get 1 or 2 seats in Kerala in 2014 its confirmed ...

In north east Mizo National Front, Gorkha Janmukti Morcha, Nagaland People's Front , Asom Gana Parishad r also in Open support of MODI...

The question is only on TDP & BJD... TDP will never go with Congress cozz they r Anti-Congress party & This time Third front will be weakest ... So no option for Naidu other than joining NDA along with TRS... in J&K Panthers party & BJP will better there seats Both r in support of NDA & MODI as PM...

BJD will Go alone ...But will Loose a Lot to BJP this Time...

the states where BJP will sweep elections ... Maharashtra , Rajastan , Bihar , Madhya pradesh , Gujarat, Karnataka , Jharkhand, Chattisgarsh, Himachal Pardesh , Uttarakhand , Orissa , Nagaland, Delhi, Goa, Some extent to even UP...

If Advani does'nt Show some Misadventure MODI will surely be the PM ...But i recommend he Should be PM as well as the BJP president to handle both Country & party ...

Modi is good but If he`ll become PM NDA will be in pieces .... cos modi want to rules like a dictator ...

He is good for India but not good for netas who want same $$ in their pocket...

Amazing , not even one prince charming royal Rahul Ghandhy Supporter ...!!! What does an average guy think of prince's chances because if congress wins ,he is the their obvious choice !!!

Zero chance of Modi ever becoming PM.
Nitish Kumar / Sushma Swaraj from NDA, MMS/Pranab from Congress.

Back
Top Bottom