• narendra modi

Votes: 46 80.7%
  • nitish kumar

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • raul vinci

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters
Arun Jateley,
Narendra modi may not have the personality to talk his way out of situations.
so we need someone more good with English:P

Dude, when we can have Prime Ministers who RARELY speak, why not someone who is well versed with a local language?

And personality or English speaking is not the prerequisite for being PM. Modi has everything required to be a PM. He has shown it time and again in Gujarat.

Amazing , not even one prince charming royal Rahul Ghandhy Supporter ...!!! What does an average guy think of prince's chances because if congress wins ,he is the their obvious choice !!!

Do you think any sane & educated person will support a post of PM to Rahul Gandhi??? I mean he`s just a dodo man...
agar charming hai to Delhi ki red light area main ja kar dhandha kar sakta hai na... :rofl:

My support goes for Sushma Swaraj. Anyway, BJP's economic policies always supports Infrastructure development and increasing business. Any good leader from BJP will do.

Narendra Modi..!! :cheers:

narendra-modi1.jpg

I would love to Modi as nest PM, but i don't think other NDA coalition parties (apart from Akali n one or other parties )will support him as PM candidate . Sushma n Jaitley have more chances then Modi

Sushama has friends in all parties apart from that she elect in Loksabha (which was drawback of Jaitly). Besides that she is women and quite popular in masses curtsy her orating capabilitis. She has every fair chance if only BJP win the election

To me, the only one who has truly proven their competency in economic and administrative affairs is Narenda Modi.

The results and the numbers speak for themselves.

If a Government sets a target (for GDP growth, inflation, etc.) they should meet or exceed the target most of the time. The Congress party though, ALWAYS fails to reach their targets (check out what they were saying in terms of growth/inflation last year), while Modi always exceeds them.

But I doubt he will win, since Congress is too good at playing vote-bank politics.[/QUOTE]

How the hell did you knwo this?????????????????

if the NDA wins then i feel it might be sushma swaraj , she is probably the only one acceptable by all the allies of the NDA. jaitley is considered too arrogant .

but if the UPA pull it off then it might be PC , or someone else. i doubt rahul will get the chair. he know the power lies behind the seat rather than on it .:)

i feel we might have a precursor as to who will win in 14 , with these assemble results which are on the 6 mar.

Nitish Kumar willl be good choice. He is very serious and busy man always wants the progress. He has history of developmental and constructive activities including building of long-delayed bridges, re-laying roads that had ceased to exist, appointed over 100,000 school teachers, ensured that doctors worked in primary health centers, and kept crime in check.

Sushma Swaraj - let a Women lead this nation after Indira gandhi :tup: I can be sure of she would prove to be a great Leader , but before that NDA will have to win over UPA In 2014

i should have made this a public poll i want to know who all have voted for rahul gandhi

Back
Top Bottom