What's new

New Zealand vs Pakistan T20 Worldcup Clash |26th Oct| Vital match for Pakistanis than even World famous India vs Pak Clash

Agree Shaheen Shah Afdidi and Haris Rauf are actual finds of Lahore Qalandar and their player development programme, but PTV sports Dr Nauman Riaz should not have fought with Shoaib Akhtar and Shoaib Akhtar batting analysis is wrong.

Actually just before the WC, Dr Noman was against Harris Rauf selection but after today's performance , Akhtar took a jab at him. Dr Noman took it personally and threatened him in front of everyone to take him off the air of being disrespectful.It was all live. I believe Noman over reacted a bit.

Akhtar believes he was mistreated live by Dr Noman hence resigned from PTV sports.

Actually just before the WC, Dr Noman was against Harris Rauf selection but after today's performance , Akhtar took a jab at him. Dr Noman took it personally and threatened him in front of everyone to take him off the air of being disrespectful.It was all live. I believe Noman over reacted a bit.

Akhtar believes he was mistreated live by Dr Noman hence resigned from PTV sports.
Noman was being an idiot. I don't know who made him a compare and a host.
Shoaib did the right thing.

Last edited:
Both made a fool of themselves. Shoaib was explaining the right thing but then took a snide which was wrong and to top it up the host completely lost his composure which was even worse.

His technique is all over the place. After watching Babar and Rizwans batting, Fakhars batting seems extremely like galli mohalla cricket.
In a 20/20 format his rashness and unorthodox approach may come off and win us a game or 2 - his time will come I hope

1635283864707.png

Back
Top Bottom