What's new

New Zealand vs Pakistan T20 Worldcup Clash |26th Oct| Vital match for Pakistanis than even World famous India vs Pak Clash

248957235_413327693515286_7705118094497806321_n.jpg
248425791_1196549647538046_6945685481674324451_n.jpg

Still makes no sense: Sania Mirza was not cheering for Pakistan against India unlike people in Kashmir and some Indian Muslims were when India and Pakistan played.
That is what normal people would think like but imagine some bloodthirsty, vengeful and obsessed people so then even attending the match would incur all kind of invective from them. Their own bowler is being abused despite putting all his work for his country.

Very sad to see now Shoaib Malik's (Indian) wife Sania Mirza also getting abuse by Indians on twitter. @Wood : Why on Earth?? Just because she skipped the India-Pakistan match and watched the NZ-Pakistan match?
I have no idea. I've not seen any news about Sania Mirza in my news feed. In general though, I'll not be surprised by such actions given the treatment Shami has been meted with. These people are looking for soft targets and scape goats :undecided:

I have no idea. I've not seen any news about Sania Mirza in my news feed. In general though, I'll not be surprised by such actions given the treatment Shami has been meted with. These people are looking for soft targets and scape goats :undecided:

Look up several tweets about Sania Mirza in posts above. It is quite bizarre she is being criticized for just skipping the India-Pakistan match but attending the Pakistan-NZ match. Makes no sense to me.
But you don't have to respond anymore. I just thought this makes absolutely no sense and know you are a sensible Indian poster and so decided to ask you.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom