What's new

New Zealand vs Pakistan T20 Worldcup Clash |26th Oct| Vital match for Pakistanis than even World famous India vs Pak Clash

Dr Noman said to Akhtar that I have to take you out from the camera since you are being disrespectful ...PTV sports immediately started showing ads and when live transmission begins again, S Akhtar did apologized to Dr Noman live

1635279260394.png

Shoaib Akhtar is big idiot, look at his not so deep analysis: He can talk good, and dominating and make memes.

send Fakhar 6 number, and we need a hitter at 3. Shoaib Akthar does not know anything about batting or, batting order. Better keep supporting Pak bowlers.

India ki maa ajj teesri dafa phir marr gyi....
First Taliban took over...
Second they loose by 10 wickets....
and Now they have high hopes on kiweez so the last hope also shattered......
they are happy as they will not face NZ to further qualify,

Hehehhehe whose laughing now you gay boys.
Shoaib Akhtar is big idiot, look at his not so deep analysis: He can talk good, and dominating and make memes.

send Fakhar 6 number, and we need a hitter at 3. Shoaib Akthar does not know anything about batting or, batting order. Better keep supporting Pak bowlers.

Let's be real fakhar zaman is a twit, made for ODI no place for a lazy slob like him in t20.

Fakhar nearly cost the game! I had expressed my doubts about Fakhar early in this thread and they came true. 63% strike rate and that included one six? No excuse about the pitch can be made for him or that 'he should have been allowed to play his game' excuse. Singles were needed to absorb the loss of Babar Azam. Others have also commented about Fakhar's batting on this thread--it's all for us to see.
Fakhar rose to the stardom by making the century against India in the 2017 Champions Trophy Final; but that innings was full of chances and lucky breaks.
He's okay but a little hyped up. He was playing for his 'position' in the team. I'd take an old Hafeez any day or over the likes of young Fakhar.
And Shoaib is not far off in his analyses including in this video. It's just that Shoaib has to pander to Indian viewers a lot to keep $$ flowing through his channel--not blaming him.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom