What's new

New Azerbaijani banknotes to feature Heydar Aliyev and Iranian poet Nizami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, thats why Farsistan feels the need to falsify the Turkic millenium of Iran and put a "Iranian" stamp on it. It was not even a century ago that Iran was ruled by a Turk dynasty.

look im a turk iranian okey?
and u r our remains:woot:
u r the remains of our safavid era , nothing more:lol:

There is no Turk Iranian brother.
Azaris are not Turks. We are Iranic people like Lurs and Parsi's.
Aran is part of Iran and will return to it.

Sure, thats why Farsistan feels the need to steal the Turkic millenium of Iran and put a "Iranian" stamp on it.

The only people who used Iranian stamps on their identity were Seljuqs, Safavids, Timurids, etc. who all patronized Persian culture, even more than Persians themselv es at that time. From the start those Turkic-speaking people identified themselves with Iran's pre-Islamic history, to such extent that they became the flag carriers of Iranian culture.

We never asked for it. Unlike Turks, Kurds or other pathetic people who have no significant history, we don't need to claim other cultures, simply because our own culture is rich, diverse and beautiful itself.

Sure, thats why Farsistan feels the need to falsify the Turkic millenium of Iran and put a "Iranian" stamp on it. It was not even a century ago that Iran was ruled by a Turk dynasty.

Turks are Mongoloid people. Azaris are genetically and culturally completely different, Azaris are Iranic not mongolids.
savavids were an Iranic dynasty and shah Ismail never call himself a Turk.

This fake troll is still not banned?

Türkicə danışa bilərsənmi?

This troll with his fake "identity" is still not banned?

Türkicə birşeylər diyəbilərsənmi?

According to this braindead moron soviet, if you can't speak his language then you're not azaris :lol:
Somany azaris cannot speak that fake language anymore. Persian is my real language.
In Iran, you an see very clearly how Azaris are less and less speaking the fake languages.
We are more and more speaking Parsi.

According to this braindead moron, if you can't speak his language then you're not azaris :lol:
Somany azaris cannot speak that fake language anymore. Persian is my real language.
In Iran, you an see very clearly how Azaris are less and less speaking the fake languages.
We are more and more speaking Parsi.

According to the latest survey conducted in Iran, only 8/9 million people in Iran still speak Azerbaijani. Others have been Persianized, which is a good thing.

LOL, so is this fake troll going to get banned or not? Where are the mods?

Oh, and go read "Türkün dili" by great poet Shahriyar from Tabriz. Go to Tabriz and talk like that about Turki, they will show you what they are.

According to the latest survey conducted in Iran, only 8/9 million people in Iran still speak Azerbaijani. Others have been Persianized, which is a good thing.

Azaris are purely Iranic. Genetically and culturally. Have you noticed how these soviet raped aliyevis are scared of the word "genetic"? :lol:

Oh, and go read "Türkün dili" by great poet Shahriyar from Tabriz. Go to Tabriz and talk like that about Turki, they will show you what they are.

You're not even an Azari. Stop pretending to be Azari you pathetic person.
You are suffering from Identity crisis. I wonder what some Persian did to this guy to make him try so hard to change his Identity to Mongoloid.

Go read Azerbaijani history from the great Azerbaijani historian Kasravi. Lol, some of my Azeri friends are one of the most nationalistic Iranians you can get.

Azaris are purely Iranic. Genetically and culturally. Have you noticed how these soviet raped aliyevis are scared of the word "genetic"? :lol:

Yes, every genetic test shows that Azerbaijanis are more closer to Persians than to Turks or Azeris from Azerbaijan. And culturally, even their northern brothers are Iranian.

"Türkün dili täk sevgili, istäkli dil olmaz,
Özgä dilä qatsan, bu äsil dil, äsil olmaz."

There is no other language as dearful & keen as Turk's language,
If you mix it to a foreign language, this noble language wouldn't be noble.

"Fars şairi çox sözlärini bizdän aparmış,
Türkün mäsäli, folkloru dünyada täk dir."

Farsi poet has borrowed many of his words from us
Turk's deeds, folkore is one of its kind in the world.

Shahriyar

You're not even an Azari. Stop pretending to be Azari you pathetic person.
You are suffering from Identity crisis. I wonder what some Persian did to this guy to make him try so hard to change his Identity to Mongoloid.

Of course I'm not an "Azari" you moron, as there is no such thing. Even you freaky Persians call people of Azerbaijan as "Turk". The fake term of "Azari" was developed during the reign of Reza Shah for assimilation purposes. And let me tell you that this fake term does not exist in Azerbaijan Republic in first place.

You should be still banned for claiming a fake identity for trolling purposes.

"Türkün dili täk sevgili, istäkli dil olmaz,
Özgä dilä qatsan, bu äsil dil, äsil olmaz."

There is no other language as dearful & keen as Turk's language,
If you mix it to a foreign language, this noble language wouldn't be noble.

Fars şairi çox sözlärini bizdän aparmış,
Türkün mäsäli, folkloru dünyada täk dir."

Farsi poet has borrowed many of his words from us
Turk's deeds, folkore is one of its kind in the world.

Shahriyar

"Mən İranlıyam və öz vətənimi və xalqımı sevirəm"
"I am an Iranian and love my country and people."

The greatest weightlifter of all times, Iranian-Azerbaijani Hossein Rezezadeh.

So now the Persian language copied words from Turkish :woot:
If you go on any international stage and ask the question which language is more poetic,beautiful and important , Persian or Turkish, I wonder how many of them will pick Turkish :rolleyes:

You keep reiterating my point. You're just too brainwashed. Persian poets like hafez,khayam,ferdowsi,saedi,rumi are all something the Turks could never produce. This is why you are trying desperately to steal heydar.
I wonder if you see just how low you are.

Of course I'm not an "Azari" you moron, as there is no such thing. Even you freaky Persians call people of Azerbaijan as "Turk". The fake term of "Azari" was developed during the reign of Reza Shah for assimilation purposes. And let me tell you that this fake term does not exist in Azerbaijan Republic in first place.

You should be still banned for claiming a fake identity for trolling purposes.

I am Azaris, I am proud of my heritage. My ancestors lived in my motherland Iran thousands of years before your beloved Mongols even came to that region. In Iran Azaris call Turks "Torke Khars". Calling an Azari a turk is the worst insult possible.

"Mən İranlıyam və öz vətənimi və xalqımı sevirəm"
"I am an Iranian and love my country and people."

The greatest weightlifter of all times, Iranian-Azerbaijani Hossein Rezezadeh.

And if you ask him what his ethnicity is, he will tell you that he is a Turk. Learn to distinguish between nationality and ethnicity. You Farsis go ahead of yourself and deny the ethnic and language identity of a separate ethnic group, that is already turning into a big problem that will result in ethnic conflict in future in Iran.

In Iran Azaris call Turks "Torke Khars". Calling an Azari a turk is the worst insult possible.

You are not doing anything good for your agenda when you still post under an exposed fake identity. "Torke khar" is a well known insult against Azerbaijani Turks, this insult is directed at Turks within Iran and nowhere else, you suck at trolling, and at the same time you expose the fascist racist ideology of Farsi culture. When you say "Turk" in Iran, you imply people of Azerbaijan, if you are going to imply Turks of Turkey, you must add "Istanbul".

This is your beloved rahbar Khamenei:

Last edited by a moderator:
Turks are Mongoloid people. savavids were an Iranic dynasty and shah Ismail never call himself a Turk.

Nadir Shah was not a Mongoloid, and he was from Afshar tribe, one of the oldest Oghuz tribes. Neither did Muhammed Khan Qajar from the nomadic Oghuz Qajar tribe. And neither Ağ Qoyunlu Sultan Uzun Hasan Beg Bayandur from Oghuz Bayandur tribe (who also happens to be the grandfather of Shah Ismail). So STFU with your diry Farsi propaganda.

Well, contemporary Ahl-i Haqq accounts does not agree with you...

bfb6f8b2c482.png

Also, the title used by Shah Ismail in all of his letters (including those in Persian) were as the following: Əlmüzəffər İsmayıl Bahadır Xan. Bahadur Khan is a Turkic title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom