What's new

New Azerbaijani banknotes to feature Heydar Aliyev and Iranian poet Nizami

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but i was here all the time to answer your philosophy crap:rofl:

and u guess? wow thats moving forward!!!

whats taking so long?

c'mon im not here all day:lazy::pop:

holy zambonie:cheers:
u r a nice guy!!!
i love u;)

you do know what the little circle beside your name means don't you
and 3 replies , you must really love me :)

you do know what the little circle beside your name means don't you
and 3 replies , you must really love me :)
again moon man language:laughcry:

and hell i love u , anyone who make people laugh is quite loved

fyi, idont send this much reply to my gf:smitten:

again moon man language:laughcry:

and hell i love u , anyone whom make people laugh is quite loved

fyi, idont send this much reply to my gf:smitten:

I am starting to doubt you can speak english at all now
and I doubt your hand could read it anyways :laugh:

I am starting to doubt you can speak english at all now
and I doubt your hand could read it anyways :laugh:
?
?
?
i love u:smitten:
i love moon :smitten:
how do u breath in there??
oh! u dont have to!!
yeast dosnt need air ... just so u know:cry:

ahhh you don't get it
I suggest using google to find out what I mean
maybe you ll get it then :laugh:

ahhh you don't get it
I suggest using google to find out what I mean
maybe you ll get it then :laugh:

oky doke:coffee::blah:
and u dont have to be on 24/7 waiting for my reply u know!:bounce:

If there were soo many Turkic states within Iran, how come He didn't write a single poem in Turkish?

Because writing in Persian was the norm during that period, and even afterwards it was considered as a language of "poetry" and "science" among Muslim Turkics (aking to Latin among Europeans), all of Turkic poets also wrote in Persian alongside their native Turkic. And what do you mean "IF"? We are talking about the Seljuq period, followed by Mongol period. Where the hell is your Iran?

Your country didn't even exists back down. In the last 30 years , you took the name from Iran and made the name into a country.

jmsk.png

Why are you showing a map of Safavids, an Azerbaijani dynasty whose founder composed poetry in Azerbaijani Turkish (and yes, apparently poetry in someone's language is a very big deal as you can see from this thread, or is it only "big deal" when it suits the chuvanist Persians? And you will also hardly find a Persian poetry from Khatai, he almost exclusively wrote in his native Turki), to somehow "prove" your "point"? :D

And what other maps can you post? Afshars, Qajars that followed Safavids? Other Turkic Azerbaijani dynasties. :D

Persian chuvanists are pathetic.

These people celebrate every single one of our holidays, worship our people, even use Persian names to name their children, but go around acting so hard to clinge on to a fascist ideology which dictates that they must force themselves to adopt a new identity.

Somebody forgot to tell them to do away with OUR practices, history and culture if they are so keen to adopt a new identity.

Go ahead, stop celebrating the Norouz, stop giving your children Persian and Iranian names, stop stealing our culture, stop drooling over our history. Nobody's gonna miss your Soviet behinds.

You guys are confused, nothing more, nothing less. Either become full on Turks, or stay true to your identity and accept what you are. Right now you're trying so hard that it's beyong pathetic.

Because writing in Persian was the norm during that period, and even afterwards it was considered as a language of "poetry" and "science" among Muslim Turkics (aking to Latin among Europeans), all of Turkic poets also wrote in Persian alongside their native Turkic. And what do you mean "IF"? We are talking about the Seljuq period, followed by Mongol period. Where the hell is your Iran?

Right where it has always been soviet azari.

You know better than every single one of us the history of Iran, so don't beat around the bush like a scared little girl.

You need a new identity, we get it. But you're going about it all wrong. Here's how you do it: first, accept what you were; second, start creating a brand new set of cultural ideals, norms and practices; third, start adopting this new culture. Instead, you're simply taking our brand and sticking a new badge on it. Stickers come off easily, remember that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom