What's new

need more transparency in moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the membership given to Indians on this forum should be appreciated.
It's a Pakistani forum, don't go around asking for favours & don't expect fair treatment

Just Enjoy :enjoy:

It's a Pakistani forum, don't go around asking for favours & don't expect fair treatment

Then most of the thread will die. Go and a look 80% current thread are on india that too you can see it anytime.. :lol:

I am sure something can be done, when there is a need there is always a way.

:blink: Only happens when there is a will...

Making offensive posts public will only create another INDIA-PAKISTAN border with each comparing who is the bigger idiot!! Believe me we already get that ON EVERY OTHER THREAD!

see now, you are trolling and hijacking the thread, yet no infraction is given to you. :p:
@Agnostic_Indian Damn you are short sighted!! @Imran Khan is just trolling you to let it go...Not offending you!! No idea how that should lead to an infraction? Maybe you got the wrong meaning of the word?! :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
The kind of Transparency which is here cant even be bound in Transparency International! :blah:

Oh ho tum sub ko @KRAIT syndrome hai!? :blink:

Seriously you people are crying like girls!! enjoy like @arp2041

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that Mods and defence administration is working fine with transparency--yet still i suggest that rape threads should be banned again as it has nothing to do with defence issue.

Those members who were banned in past 15 days, when return back to make posts,are only allowed to make 3 post per day.
this procedure must remain for 1 week ,like this not only their posts will be checked,but trolling will also be controlled to some extent-
-

Every Indian should be promoted as mod, webmaster also resign & give his post to an Indian. Problem solved

We have established a referee's forum. Infractions are reversed when a moderator either makes a mistake or was unaware of the whole situation. I reversed one by @doppleganger just yesterday.

However 99.99% of the infractions have thoroughly wetted and have been found to be by the book. I can proudly say, our mods doing are doing a sharp job. There are no political biases while making a call on infractions.

You have to remember, we as a forum don't WANT TO give infractions we want to correct people. The infraction system is there to avoid banning people straight off.

If you are getting an infraction, please follow the GHQ forum protocol if you feel you have been wrongly infracted... Even Banned members can apply for a review there... But be ready to have a solid justification and be ready to be scrutinized. Like in cricket, DRS, will favor umpire's call so your reasoning should be impeccable.

We used to have a public forum showcasing infractions. Everyone saw even then all sides got infractions by the book.

The issue was that sometimes we need to reprimand someone for an infraction, and this reprimand also gets posted in public, and causes undue and unintended embarrassment for the member. That is not our goal. We need you to correct an unacceptable behavioral characteristic, not cause shame, through our administrative actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom