What's new

Stupid :Why China is progressed more than India according to Rahul Gandhi

Rahul was saying the truth....you can't blame him for all has had....but when he spoke he put the facts done and was real!

I don't know why you keep saying that Rahul is right? :P

He used one particular bit of hearsay from a friend regarding a road accident to conclude that: "China has no complexity whatsoever. They are very simple".

Firstly, how can you make a conclusion based on hearsay, that might not even have happened.

Secondly, if China was "so simple" and had "no complexity", then how come foreign governments are spending billions of dollars a year on "China experts/analysts" in order to figure out what we are thinking? And they STILL get it wrong?

Though after reading this:

@Dillinger and @Armstrong.....keep your useless convo off this thread...it's about RAHUL :smitten: ...mess this thread up and I will be mad :P

I have to conclude that your interest in Rahul is a bit more on the raunchy side. I just hope you're not a man, although Rahul might actually like that. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know why you keep saying that Rahul is right? :P

He used one particular bit of hearsay from a friend regarding a road accident to conclude that: "China has no complexity whatsoever. They are very simple".

Firstly, how can you make a conclusion based on hearsay, that might not even have happened.

Secondly, if China was "so simple" and had "no complexity", then how come foreign governments are spending billions of dollars a year on "China experts/analysts" in order to figure out what we are thinking? And they STILL get it wrong?

Though after reading this:

I have to conclude that your interest in Rahul is a bit more on the raunchy side. I just hope you're not a man, although Rahul might actually like that. :D

the first part- he was just saying that. i am sure he isn't basing his election platform on what his friend said about china. You have to understand where he is coming from. China compared to india is simpler because power is more centralized. He is correct indeed. Federalism leads to more corruption in a sense than does a central system..... and a central system does have less complexities and less people who have to agree in order for change to take place.

No, I am a girl....and yes, I do like him ;) :P LOL

No, I am a girl....and yes, I do like him ;) :P LOL

Then, according to the Indian members in this thread, he won't like you back. :no:

the first part- he was just saying that. i am sure he isn't basing his election platform on what his friend said about china. You have to understand where he is coming from. China compared to india is simpler because power is more centralized. He is correct indeed. Federalism leads to more corruption in a sense than does a central system..... and a central system does have less complexities and less people who have to agree in order for change to take place.

He did actually say that though, and it was a stupid thing to say. Not even anti-China people will claim that China has no complexity, maybe only the most extreme racists who think we're all robots or something.

Everyone with sense will admit there is always complexity to be found in a nation of over 1+ billion people.

Then, according to the Indian members in this thread, he won't like you back. :no:

He did actually say that though, and it was a stupid thing to say. Not even anti-China people will claim that China has no complexity, maybe only the most extreme racists who think we're all robots or something.

Everyone with sense will admit there is always complexity to be found in a nation of over 1+ billion people.

Don't listen to them, he is just waiting for me :omghaha: LOLOL

No but that is not what he is saying. What he meant to say is that india is like the US. It is democratic and has government officials and factions that are contantly bickering and therefore things never get done. China on the other hand has a select group of people in power, who make decisions...thus, relatively speaking, things are much more efficient there. That is all he meant. obviously china has its own complexities.

what i didn't like, I'll admit, is that he compared india to china. I believe eah country has its own path and there is no need to compare one country to the other. He should have just said that india needs to improve so and so for itself...no need to talk bring another country into it!

No but that is not what he is saying.

But he did say that.

If he said that, but it's not what he was saying... then he probably should work on his communication skills. :P

What he meant to say is that india is like the US. It is democratic and has government officials and factions that are contantly bickering and therefore things never get done. China on the other hand has a select group of people in power, who make decisions...thus, relatively speaking, things are much more efficient there.

It's not quite so simple though.

I previously made a comparison to North Korea. Just because you have a centralized system and no democracy doesn't mean you will be efficient, is North Korea efficient?

This thinking is a bit dangerous. Some members here from different countries advocate just "using China's system instead" (instead of their own), because they are under the misconception that it will automatically make them more efficient.

But he did say that.

If he said that, but it's not what he was saying... then he probably should work on his communication skills. :P

It's not quite so simple though.

I previously made a comparison to North Korea. Just because you have a centralized system and no democracy doesn't mean you will be efficient, is North Korea efficient?

Hush up, he has excellent communication skillls ;) haha LOL :P

Yes, you are correct in the point you are making.....but in terms of decision making yes, north korea is more efficient than say US. If the leader in the US wanted to get bill X passed....he has to go through a lot more than the leader in NK would.....If kimy wants to make a change, he can make it faster than obama. in that respect yes it is more efficient. and this is the same type of decision making rahul refers to. Not necessarily saying we will have a greater economy if the indians become centralized, what he was saying is that if the indians cooperate more, there will be a greater outcome.:)

:D

Yes, you are correct in the point you are making.....but in terms of decision making yes, north korea is more efficient than say US. If the leader in the US wanted to get bill X passed....he has to go through a lot more than the leader in NK would.....If kimy wants to make a change, he can make it faster than obama. in that respect yes it is more efficient. and this is the same type of decision making rahul refers to. Not necessarily saying we will have a greater economy if the indians become centralized, what he was saying is that if the indians cooperate more, there will be a greater outcome.:)

Fair enough. I see your point. :tup:

Though with North Korea, this efficiency is a bit wasted.

It just means they are much faster in making an @ss out of themselves.

Rahul Gandhi is a good aurator and his communication skills are good, and I don't see anything wrong he said in that particular speech, only thing is he can only speak in broad and in general, he lacks the experience to speak in details because he has zero administrative experience compared to modi,so he just talk about de centralization, empowering youth, etc etc without giving any details of how exactly.

So, that was the point he was trying to make :lol: He needs more work on his explanantions, wait maybe he never had that in his mind :P

You should email him this thread and you might just be invited to be his personal advisor.. Atleast that jack *** Digvijay Singh can be shut off. :)

@anant_s we can ask Mods to merge the thread.

@anonymus would it be ok if we ask mod to merge this thread to the Indian General elections thread??

@ Indians, Please request you to discuss all Political aspects of India in the sticky (unless a new thread is a must), this way we break the continuity of discussion.

@samantk @Dillinger @kurup @Koovie @Joe Shearer @Ayush @Bang Galore @JanjaWeed

Whats your take??

@arp2041 : IMO , this thread + BJP goon party thread also should be merged with 2014 Elections sticky ......:tup:

A single thread is always better to have discussions than 3 of them.

An Example of his great COMMUNICATION SKILLS:

@Chinese-Dragon half in hindi half english, but basically u'll understand what he is saying :D

@ZYXW This is our PRIME MINISTER in waiting, if he becomes one, I am leaving this country :enjoy:

@arp2041 : IMO , this thread + BJP goon party thread also should be merged with 2014 Elections sticky ..............:tup:

A single thread is always better to have discussions than 3 of them.

Sorry bro, already did, nuclearpak said that these threads are going in different directions.

If you still want it, you have to make a request. Try once.

Rahul Gandhi is a good aurator and his communication skills are good,

Good communication skills . I am sure you will change your opinion after watching this .

and I don't see anything wrong he said in that particular speech, only thing is he can only speak in broad and in general, he lacks the experience to speak in details because he has zero administrative experience compared to modi,so he just talk about de centralization, empowering youth, etc etc without giving any details of how exactly.

Well we actually doesnot require a RG to tell us about de centralization, empowering youth, etc.

What we are expecting from a PM candidate (???) is HOW is he going to achieve it .

Every politician can talk about WHAT he will do but very few can answer about HOW he will do it and it is where RG always shy away.

So, that was the point he was trying to make :lol: He needs more work on his explanantions, wait maybe he never had that in his mind :P

You should email him this thread and you might just be invited to be his personal advisor.. Atleast that jack *** Digvijay Singh can be shut off. :)

Nah nah nah he did....in fact he rehearsed it with me backstage hahaha :P

WAIT CAN I DO THAT??????? where and how do I email it....I am serious....I would DIE to be his personal advisor :woot:

Back
Top Bottom