What's new

Stupid :Why China is progressed more than India according to Rahul Gandhi

Aakar Patel (who wrote that article) is a well known Modi Hater.

Even if you put a donkey in place of Rahul Gandhi Aakar Patel will find enough masala to write a 2000 word article even though the donkey may have only spoken two words that is Dhanchu Dhanchu...

Let me put you in few lines the whole story of Rahul Gandhi.

A prince born in a royal family surrounded by sycophants all his life, in Power and ruling by proxy for the last 9 years, instead of taking the resoponsibility of the failed Govt run by him and his mother is preaching everyone about how bad the system and society is. People like these are nothing but aristocrats who are full of hypocracy, reading from text written by someone else, dressed up to create a public image and at the same time preaching everyone else as if they are second class citizen.

Its like tomorrow Bilawal Bhutto comes to Pakistan and start preaching to all Pakistanis how fucked up they are, how they haven't achieved anything, how India is a Tiger and we are Ants, how Pakistanis need to change, how they should stop corruption, tax evasion and so on so forth. Multiply this Idiocy by 5 and you will have the true face of Rahul Gandhi. Infact Bilawal Bhutto can be forgiven since he has never been in Politics.

I'll tell you what.....I HATE bilawal, but if he actually said that, I would be happy. Rahul was saying the truth....you can't blame him for all has had....but when he spoke he put the facts done and was real!

“A friend of mine who came from China, an Italian guy, was in shock,” he recounted. “He said, ‘I was in a bus in China. A bus hit a man. The driver picked up the man, put him on the side of the road and we carried on’.” “There is no complexity there,” Mr. Gandhi concluded. “Simple, [China] is.”

A interesting story.:laugh: I wonder whether it is real or not. You guys should ask him more details about his friend and the story.

From my limited experience in this forum and elsewhere, when some people are lying, it is common for them to say: my friend told me .. or something alike. I guess the purpose is to increase credibility and take no responsibility.

So now, whenever I see somebody say "my friend told me, blah, blah....", I immediately assume he is a liar. :cheers:

I'll tell you what.....I HATE bilawal, but if he actually said that, I would be happy. Rahul was saying the truth....you can't blame him for all has had....but when he spoke he put the facts done and was real!

A interesting story.:laugh: I wonder whether it is real or not. You guys should ask him more details about his friend and the story.

From my limited experience in this forum and elsewhere, when some people are lying, it is common for them to say: my friend told me .. or something alike. I guess the purpose is to increase credibility and take no responsibility.

So now, whenever I see somebody say "my friend told me, blah, blah....", I immediately assume he is a liar. :cheers:
@ZYXW
Its not what he is saying is what is wrong. Its the way he says thats the problem. E.g. Any one who lives in South Asia knows the value of life. Then what was the need to give example of China where a person is hit by bus. Anyone with brains will know how hollow that example is.

If he had heart or if this was all coming out of his heart he would have told us about kalawati at CII, after 10 years he met her -where she is and how her life has improved in the last 10 years of his government. How she has a job now, is now having two meals a day and a home to live. How she doesn't have to walk 5 miles to fetch water anymore thanks to govt programs. That would have been so much more amazing.

Alas that is not the case. Here comes Girish. A new character which his media managers felt could attract his audience better since he felt 'people' have now forgotten kalawati so some one new is needed to do his bullsh!t. Only those who have decided to close their eyes can't see through this scripted propoganda he plays (including at CII).

Last edited by a moderator:
@ZYXW
Its not what he is saying is what is wrong. Its the way he says thats the problem. E.g. Any one who lives in South Asia knows the value of life. Then what was the need to give example of China where a person is hit by bus. Anyone with brains will know how hollow that example is.

If he had heart or if this was all coming out of his heart he would have told us about kalawati at CII, after 10 years he met her -where she is and how her life has improved in the last 10 years of his government. How she has a job now, is now having two meals a day and a home to live. How she doesn't have to walk 5 miles to fetch water anymore thanks to govt programs. That would have been so much more amazing.

Alas that is not the case. Here comes Girish. A new character which his media managers felt could attract his audience better since he felt 'people' have now forgotten kalawati so some one new is needed to do his bullsh!t. Only those who have decided to close their eyes can't see through this scripted propoganda he plays (including at CII).

I don't know though for me when he was speaking, he was just very realistic...and he seemed to have the audacity to pin point the flaws as they should be.....propaganda and all this is the doing of the people around him. If he had serious interest in power he would have taken it a while back.

Any time some Pakistani or Indian begins anything with "Simple", my BS indicator lights up -- Especially for our Indian friends,(it applies for Pakistanis, but they need the message with a heavy dose arabic, and I'm not up to it) it should be with great indignation that they should find themselves discussing poverty alleviation in election after election, especially since through out the history of the sub-continent India has been synonymous with not just wealth but fabulous wealth.

Poor Leadership, corruption, illiteracy, ignorance, these demons quiver in their boots when faced with two items that are necessary for societal transformation, superior organization and technology, applied to solutions for problems.

Any time some Pakistani or Indian begins anything with "Simple", my BS indicator lights up -- Especially for our Indian friends,(it applies for Pakistanis, but they need the message with a heavy dose arabic, and I'm not up to it) it should be with great indignation that they should find themselves discussing poverty alleviation in election after election, especially since through out the history of the sub-continent India has been synonymous with not just wealth but fabulous wealth.

Poor Leadership, corruption, illiteracy, ignorance, these demons quiver in their boots when faced with two items that are necessary for societal transformation, superior organization and technology, applied to solutions for problems.

was u making some point there ?

I agree with this guy.....check this out!:)

Why Rahul Gandhi has understood the chaos of India - Livemint

@anonymus @Dillinger @Ayush @MST @kurup

He has...so then people should stop complaining about him not seizing the opportunities and trying to prove himself. It's just that people seem to get mad when he goes try and when he doesn't.

people hadly care about him.its the media which compares him with modi.if congress projects him as a pm candidate it would be just suicidal to congress

But now that he is trying ot present his idea, everyone seems to be using his past, his name and eveyrthing against him. Give him some credit, he is trying. I don't believe that the man is a stupid as he is put out to be. If you just listen to him without any bias, he isn't that unreasonable. Yes, I diagree with some of his ideas, but it's unjust to take all the credit away from him.

We have that problem in the US too....democracy and the constant bureaucratic bickering does indeed seem to slow progress though :)
I do not bother, let him try to do some real work. My only problem is that he might have ideas but no worth experience, there are many who have a better thought process and are much more reasonable like @Joe Shearer, @Bang Galore, @muse and many more and in the Congress itself, why Gandhi? Let him take say the home ministry and work for 5 years and we can all see how he implements his ideas which many say are guided by his team, you dig Digvijay Singh, read up on him.

I do not bother, let him try to do some real work. My only problem is that he might have ideas but no worth experience, there are many who have a better thought process and are much more reasonable like @Joe Shearer, @Bang Galore, @muse and many more and in the Congress itself, why Gandhi? Let him take say the home ministry and work for 5 years and we can all see how he implements his ideas which many say are guided by his team, you dig Digvijay Singh, read up on him.

I agree with @samantk that a little work, rather than lallygagging around, would probably help to mature Baba.

I also agree with him that I'm probably a better prime ministerial candidate than Baba.

PS: I hope people noticed that brilliant little intervention by Muse, where he put the whole problem into perspective. I love his economical, terse style, and his disillusioned but not cynical point of view, although it may have been a little dry for one reader at least. Master class.

I agree with @samantk that a little work, rather than lallygagging around, would probably help to mature Baba.

I also agree with him that I'm probably a better prime ministerial candidate than Baba.

Sir, are you mocking me :undecided:

Not at all - on the first one. On the second, maybe a little ironic, but not mocking, no.

I can see I have to work on my public image. :p:

Which one ?

The Playboy one ? :what:

The Cultured & Suave Gentleman one ? :undecided:

Or the two combined into one, one ? :D

Back
Top Bottom