What's new

Stupid :Why China is progressed more than India according to Rahul Gandhi

ZY proffer your cute rear up...you are asking for a spanking now...enough of cheerleading for RG!
Don't worry I will cheer for you when you run too :flirt:

But for now RAHUL GANDHI ALL THE WAYYY....
depositphotos_4430851-Cheerleader-emoticon.jpg

An Example of his great COMMUNICATION SKILLS:

@Chinese-Dragon half in hindi half english, but basically u'll understand what he is saying :D

@ZYXW This is our PRIME MINISTER in waiting, if he becomes one, I am leaving this country :enjoy:

Sorry bro, already did, nuclearpak said that these threads are going in different directions.

If you still want it, you have to make a request. Try once.

oo ooo :raise: when do you want me to book your departure ticket from india then :omghaha: :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah nah nah he did....in fact he rehearsed it with me backstage hahaha :P

WAIT CAN I DO THAT??????? where and how do I email it....I am serious....I would DIE to be his personal advisor :woot:

As an ardent follower and supporter of RG, you can find it on your own.. :D

Please don't die, we will miss another intelligent advisor of RG. :P

NO PLEASE TELL ME :flirt:

I'll try my best not to ;)

Hahaha, you really are a persitent fan of his :rofl:

Vice President

Shri Rahul Gandhi, MP
12, Tughlak Lane
New Delhi
Tel. (O) : 23019056, 23019080
Tel. (R) : 23795161
Fax (R) : 23012410

Could not find his e-mail, but the lack of one medium should not stop you to use the others :lol:

Yeah and please try hard..

@ZYXW : Just read the first paragraph of the report.

" I think Rahul Gandhi has made the most mature and intelligent political speech from an Indian leader in 30 years. I don’t think his father ever had this quality of penetration into India. "

Anybody who have listened to RG speech knows that it was cr@p.The writer claims that cr@p of a speech to be the most mature and intelligent political speech from an Indian leader in 30 years.It was certainly was not and the writer loses the credibility there itself.

Hahaha, you really are a persitent fan of his :rofl:

Vice President

Shri Rahul Gandhi, MP
12, Tughlak Lane
New Delhi
Tel. (O) : 23019056, 23019080
Tel. (R) : 23795161
Fax (R) : 23012410

Could not find his e-mail, but the lack of one medium should not stop you to use the others :lol:

Yeah and please try hard..

OMGSHHHHHHHH :smitten: is this like online or something??????? How'd you get it?

But his secretary or some other worker is going to answer...he probably gets a million of these a day....he won't notice me even if I fax my heart to that number :cray:

@ZYXW : Just read the first paragraph of the report.

" I think Rahul Gandhi has made the most mature and intelligent political speech from an Indian leader in 30 years. I don’t think his father ever had this quality of penetration into India. "

Anybody who have listened to RG speech knows that it was cr@p.The writer claims that cr@p of a speech to be the most mature and intelligent political speech from an Indian leader in 30 years.It was certainly was not and the writer loses the credibility there itself.

try to keep an open mind...give him a chance and please read past that line :P haha

What are the responsibilities of a PM? Maybe he can just be the face of India.

Young, good looking, highly educated, from a good family. rahul gandhi, the face of india.

try to keep an open mind...give him a chance and please read past that line :P haha

Open Mind ---- Yes , I have a open mind.

give him a chance ---- No way.

please read past that line ----- Read past that line and it is still cr@p.

:lol:

Young, good looking, highly educated, from a good family. rahul gandhi, the face of india.

PM is the head of the GOI .In no way is he just a face.

The Prime Minister of India, as addressed to in the Constitution of India, is the chief of government, chief advisor to the President of India, head of the Council of Ministers and the leader of the majority party in parliament. The prime minister leads the executive branch of the Government of India.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Minister_of_India

Young, good looking, from a good family are in no way a qualification for the post of PM.

Highly educated is always good but rahul gandhi in no way is going to be the face of india.

His "indices" have not covered the whole but just by comparing indices are not enough

I dont know how many indians will agree to your viewpoint

study him deeper. you may find you are getting delusional.

Rape allegations defamed Rahul Gandhi, says Supreme Court; CBI may explore 'foreign angle' | NDTV.com

OMGSHHHHHHHH :smitten: is this like online or something??????? How'd you get it?

But his secretary or some other worker is going to answer...he probably gets a million of these a day....he won't notice me even if I fax my heart to that number :cray:

Yes it is online.. And you still are not past the line :p

Back
Top Bottom