What's new

Nawaz, Maryum, Safdar all released

Will be interesting to see the results of coming byelections.

Increased gas and electricity bills, Income tax relief withdrawn, blunders in Cabinet formation and now Maryam and NS out for campaigning.

Pakistan has become a banana republic. Shame on IHC judges. Now the Corrupt Ganja will roam free and say what ever he wants to say about Army and SC judges. And look at Imran Khan sleeping as usual, he didn't even fired the past corrupt noonis bureaucrats. This decision will bite him right in the a**.

Ab lagta nahi hai ke ye hakoomat apna ek saal bhi poora kar paye. Ek to masha'Allah ye blunder maarne ke bohat shokeen hain doosra har noonie apne saath laga rakha hai, such kahoon to I'm very disappointed today. People are thinking that it is some new NRO(which is a bad thing for this government).

Yes that's what I am afraid of as well. Its in PTI interest to have maximum seats in NA. Also Nawaz Sharif now will make sure that there won't be any forward block in PMLN. Shahbaz was losing grip.

P.S Karachi se Arif alvi ko agur President(useless designation) he banana tha tu NA-247 se kyon larwaya ...sheer stupidity without giving any second thought.

So This is what Nawaz sharif wanted, Mariyam nawaz will take over his role.
Mariyam is free, but nawaz has to face some cases.

lol Zig , I thought you are intelligent person ……… Bro , up to you , but there is(will be) all fixed future is waiting for you...……….

High court said ………. NAB wallo nay Mafroozo per case banaya hai ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, "Mufrooza" is the world here .
IHC ney jani IHC ney i wasnt expecting anything else from them do you really think IHC and SC are on the same page?

Pakistan really needs to stop digging a hole for itself. I'm glad I held back in investing in Pakistan. Far too much infighting, corruption and poor strategic leadership.

Dnc6xWGWwAAY7Tq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom