What's new

Nawaz, Maryum, Safdar all released

NAB approached SC with regards to the same case & they were fined....
They wanted the application dismissed stop lying leagi do read actual news instead of pmln twitter handles

Indeed, SCP it is now.

NAB prosecution failed big time. How did the high court decide that forgery was not comitted by Maryam Nawaz.

They just thought .......... in short judge ki merzi .............. lmao

Indeed, SCP it is now.

NAB prosecution failed big time. How did the high court decide that forgery was not comitted by Maryam Nawaz.
They goofed up but court showed open bias

get ready for Nawaz sharif barking again in media against State Institution....
He has been neutralized it wont make much difference now

They wanted the application dismissed stop lying leagi do read actual news instead of pmln twitter handles
i was talking with context of bail...... didnt NAB approached SC with regards to the same?????

Temp relief, courts jus granted bail.. the case will continue....
lol bail in 10+ years ................. cant you see where the case is going .................. Do you still need any other proof........................

Yes.. and noonies as usual started thinking that they have won.. lolll..

It is suspension they need to understand.. SUSPENSION..
Bail is there .............. NRO is there .................. Bahana is case acha nahi larra ............ lmao

Yes.. and noonies as usual started thinking that they have won.. lolll..

It is suspension they need to understand.. SUSPENSION..

yeah yeah suspension...n nawaz gunja will come out with tasbeeh n masjid ki topi and will praise and respect pakistan and its institutions... lol he will be in more Treacherous mode..

i was talking with contest of bail...... didnt NAB approached SC with regards to the same?????
Do you even read the details of that application which was filed when this applicationwas running IN the HC?
You do know the difference between challenging verdict and challenging hearing of application right?

lol bail in 10+ years ................. cant you see where the case is going .................. Do you still need any other proof........................
The case is going no where for now...... i see this being dragged for few more months may be years....

this is result of accepting 10billion usd from saudis .saudis have played role .see timing of this decision .ik meeting with saudis .i think clear link with this decision

yeah yeah suspension...n nawaz gunja will come out with tasbeeh n masjid ki topi and will praise and respect pakistan and its institutions... lol he will be in more Treacherous mode..
Why fear them they no longer pose a threat they have been neutralized

Back
Top Bottom