What's new

Nawaz, Maryum, Safdar all released

Do you even read the details of that application which was filed when this applicationwas running IN the HC?
You do know the difference between challenging verdict and challenging hearing of application right?
why dont u explain it ???? i am no lawyer & i dont pretend to be one.... NS & Co challenged the verdict & NAB approached SC challenging the hearing of the application of the same case.... do correct me if i am wrong.. i belive ur a lawyer....

this is result of accepting 10billion usd from saudis .saudis have played role .see timing of this decision .ik meeting with saudis .i think clear link with this decision
I too think something like that. Fought 2 years to put them behind bars for 2 month?

why dont u explain it ???? i am no lawyer & i dont pretend to be one.... NS & Co challenged the verdict & NAB approached SC challenging the hearing of the application of the same case.... do correct me if i am wrong.. i belive ur a lawyer....
Challenging hearing and challenging verdict are two different things maybe next time you would diversify your news sources :D

System of Pakistan is only for Elite made by Elite , Govern By Elite , For Elite from Elite . . .
If you think the current rulers of Pakistan are from the elite class, you are committing a blasphemy.

Corruption Charges still remain, Conviction still remain just suspension of Jail - Case back to Apex Court and at the end back to SC - They still failed to provide their money trail - Ana wapis Jail he hey .... abhe 2 cases aur pending hey lol Awaam TRUCK ke bati kay pechay lagi rahayge

yeah yeah suspension...n nawaz gunja will come out with tasbeeh n masjid ki topi and will praise and respect pakistan and its institutions... lol he will be in more Treacherous mode..
And you think that he will become popular with his antiques? No my friend.. Nawaz is in the current situation where even small children even in nooni houses don't want to associate with him.. he has adopted a figure like Mujib ur Rahman.. so I am fine when he will again start bashing Army and Judiciary.. his popularity will go down..

Challenging hearing and challenging verdict are two different things maybe next time you would diversify your news sources :D
thats not the answer to my question..... all i know & understand is now NAB will approach SC against IHC decision, which suspended the verdict of NAB court today & granted bail to the accused... :coffee: .....

yeah yeah suspension...n nawaz gunja will come out with tasbeeh n masjid ki topi and will praise and respect pakistan and its institutions... lol he will be in more Treacherous mode..
Suspension is what they had asked for and suspension is whst they got.

I don't quite follow ........they go to Supreme court
and then simple high court releases them

Sadly this is double standard for judgement such forgiveness is not granted to a poor person

Corruption Charges still remain, Conviction still remain just suspension of Jail - Case back to Apex Court and at the end back to SC - They still failed to provide their money trail - Ana wapis Jail he hey .... abhe 2 cases aur pending hey lol Awaam TRUCK ke bati kay pechay lagi rahayge
Mriyam Safdar is free........... That's what Nawaz was asking............ Nawaz will retire and Mariyum will take over.....
If you don't want to see what is written on wall up to you...........
And keep in mind its a bail in 10+ years conviction ??????????

BNP already looking for excuses to ditch PTI Govt unless their blackmailing is accepted by Imran Khan. There are 11 NA seats in by elections. PTI overconfidence may haunt them especially in Karachi. Now they are required to win all their seats else their position in center will be very weak. Nawaz out of jail will be very dangerous for PTI. Media is already in bed with PMLN so tough times ahead for PTI.

Back
Top Bottom