What's new

Nawaz, Maryum, Safdar all released

Yes that's what I am afraid of as well. Its in PTI interest to have maximum seats in NA. Also Nawaz Sharif now will make sure that there won't be any forward block in PMLN now. Shahbaz was losing grip.

P.S Karachi se Arif alvi ko agur President(useless designation) he banana tha tu NA-247 se kyon larwaya ...sheer stupidity without giving any second thought.
Bhai aaj such kahoon to ye Atif Mian wale issue se bhi bara issue hai aur is ka sab se zeyada nuksaan IK ko pohancha hai aur ab pohanchta rahe ga. SS ne koi opposition nahi thi karni but now with NS, MS and AAZ zardari, it willl be a lethal opposition for this government and the fun part is that this gov. is her own biggest enemy.
So, RIP Pakistan...

RIP pakistan. no hopes . time to go abroad. huge success for the enemies of pakistan and BC patwaris who still support the corrupt bastar*s

we will be watching maryam Bitc* again and again.

اس ملک میں امیروں کو صرف چند ہفتے جیل مین رکھ کر سبق سکھایا جاتا ہے ۔ کسی امیر نے آج تک جیل کی مدت پوری کی تھی جو یہ کرتے ۔

if pak loses today then it will be one of the worst days on the year.

IHC ney jani IHC ney i wasnt expecting anything else from them do you really think IHC and SC are on the same page?
Bro wait and see...…………….. only few more months !!!!!!!!

This was expected, weak case. Anyway PTI is in government now, what Imran always wanted. Deliver instead of wasting time chasing dead horse. This will keep PTI on track because sher is back.

So far PTI have only taken U turns.

First, its a failure of NAB not judiciary. High court would not have given verdict based on things THEY KNOW but no things PROVIDED AND PROVEN in court. NAB failed to do so.

Wont worry too much, the case goes to SC now. :)

Who knows what agreements were made behind the scene to allow this debacle. Maybe money was exchange and guarantees made. But none of that would matter to the ordinary Pakistani who has witnessed incompetent and corrupt leadership for decades. What the masses want is for the traitors to be exposed and punished. I feel for my Pakistani brothers and sisters. But not shocked.

Back
Top Bottom