What's new

Nawaz, Maryum, Safdar all released

DndWlRfWsAAADNR.jpg

It takes a big man to apologise, especially on adeverserial forums like this and I appreciate that :tup:. As for why Indians comment on Pakistani issues, I guess for the same reasons that Pakistanis comment on Indian issues:D. Personally, I like to think I have some understanding of what I choose to comment on and you can go through my posts if you choose to and then let me know what you think.:-)

I wish you a good day.
Sir, the reason I asked for apology is because I have read some of your posts and I find them good and you're not like other Indian trolls, I got carried away because I saw some posts by known trolls.

If it's so easy to prove, why is he innocent? Your Zakat Chor PM will be in jail soon and Nawaz PM again
Who said he is innocent, lol...what level of comprehension is that?

He got bail on suspension NOT ACQUITTAL!

He is still a convict dear, learn about that in a dictionary, so is his Daughter...that's why they had to submit bail for release, lol.

Hahaha, abay mithai tu nahee kha Lee JIT walay verdict ki tarha???

Hahaha, the PMLN mind set is so mediocre, lol.

Who said he is innocent, lol...what level of comprehension is that?

He got bail on suspension NOT ACQUITTAL!

He is still a convict dear, learn about that in a dictionary, so is his Daughter...that's why they had to submit bail for release, lol.

Hahaha, abay mithai tu nahee kha Lee JIT walay verdict ki tarha???

Hahaha, the PMLN mind set is so mediocre, lol.

Mate what do you expect from godfather minions like him with stunted growth effect:cuckoo: but having sad that Godfather and his whole damn family should be locked in jails for living like royals and looting the poor, and this country around in circles.

I am truely discusted. Now one can touch the untouchables in Pakistan.
What a bananarepublic :disagree:

Mate what do you expect from godfather minions like him with stunted growth effect:cuckoo: but having sad that Godfather and his whole damn family should be locked in jails for living like royals and looting the poor, and this country around in circles.
Fancy fixing is what we are witnessing here.

A little dough here, a little dough there and Sharifs are out on bail.

While Shahbaz Sharif was busy wheeling dealing in Islamabad behind the scenes, all Sharif's rotting in jail were asking their visitors was to pray...they were keeping their fingers crossed for bail...

Funny coincidence that they got it soon enough with the help of some wheeling dealing DAWA by Shahbaz.

Read the interesting story of BAS JEE DUA KARAIN by a PMLN stooge!!!

Dekho Dekho Kaun Aaya?

tiger-header.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-19_9-59-56.jpeg
    upload_2018-9-19_9-59-56.jpeg
    9.4 KB · Views: 24
Its a part of legal procedure. They have right to use their legal facilities, but it not a big surprise because its temporarily suspended.

Bad point is when the punishment once again sustained by any further decision of court, definitely they once again behind the bar and would also wasted their time as well. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom