What's new

Nawaz, Maryum, Safdar all released

I can’t say I’m surprised. There are two angles from which to look at this and both pointed to this.

First, the legal case. Appellate courts routinely release people who are convicted by lower courts while the appeal is being heard. The delay in this happening has already been unusual leading to speculation that there was some pressure from elsewhere.

The second, this is argument of powerful forces in the “establishment “ having been behind this verdict. The requirement there was to get a result that was desired for which they needed this enforced disappearance fron public view to happen. Once that has been done, there is little point in continuing with the detention. If you are inclined , you can see this as keeping the present government on their toes and not let them think that they have a clear field.

Either was, this was the direction that it looked like it was going and I had said it in as many words in a thread posted earlier.
Why you gangadeshi insects like to poke your nose in every thread. This is about Pakistan's politics not indian, so stop spoiling every thread.

Iqbal rightly said

Ghulami may khush hain abhi dosrun ki
keh rehtay hain jannat may woh ahmakon ki.
:tup:

Few things to note.

Neither NAB nor JIT ever proved Avanfield was Nawaz's with paper trail.

This is the fault of NAB, not of courts

There is no proof that Nawaz spent beyond his means because NAB never proved he owned anything

This is the fault of NAB, and not courts.

Only a banana court could ever judge guilty on this case. Again, this doesn't mean he's innocent, it means that the case was poor
So nawaz was lying in Assembly, in tv speech and so was Hussain Nawaz.

What about Maryam the Truthful,who Leave alone London, doesn't even hold any property in Pakistan...

Hahahaha...

Why you gangadeshi insects like to poke your nose in every thread. This is about Pakistan's politics not indian, so stop spoiling every thread.

Ask the administrator/ moderator to ban us and we won’t be here. I have said nothing abusive or off topic, made a point and if you want, you could agree or disagree. I see little value in you being abusive.

So nawaz was lying in Assembly, in tv speech and so was Hussain Nawaz.

What about Maryam the Truthful,who Leave alone London, doesn't even hold any property in Pakistan...

Hahahaha...
If it's so easy to prove, why is he innocent? Your Zakat Chor PM will be in jail soon and Nawaz PM again

Ask the administrator/ moderator to ban us and we won’t be here. I have said nothing abusive or off topic, made a point and if you want, you could agree or disagree. I see little value in you being abusive.
Sorry for being abusive, yup I was wrong for abusing but my only problem is that why indians are commenting on Pakistan's politics when you know very little.

Bhai either you are too optimistic or I am not aware of Pakistani politics. Yar still we have a lot of noonies who are blindly supporting NS. Then we have corrupt, biased media who is supporting NS 24/7 and you're saying who is going to vote for him?
it's not a political party with an ideology like pti anp ppp - - - - - it's a group of haves without any political trainig and ideals. They won't hesitate to kiss iks feet if doing so gets them $$$. 1200 former n league local bodies representatives have already joined pti across punjab. And with the ever increasing youth vote bank I don't think it's a cake walk for n league to win elections . As for the media they don't do favors for free. Navazs businesses are taking hits and to survive the media world one needs constant flow of lifafas.chicken or Mutton na sahi Chai biscuit to pti nae b khilanay shoro kr dy hain

Your Zakat Chor PM will be in jail soon and Nawaz PM again
Abe kon si use kar rahe ho janb? Itna nasha, koi solid cheez lagti hai boss.

it's not a political party with an ideology like pti anp ppp - - - - - it's a group of haves without any political trainig and ideals. They won't hesitate to kiss iks feet if doing so gets them $$$. 1200 former n league local bodies representatives have already joined pti across punjab. And with the ever increasing youth vote bank I don't think it's a cake walk for n league to win elections . As for the media they don't do favors for free. Navazs businesses are taking hits and to survive the media world one needs constant flow of lifafas.chicken or Mutton na sahi Chai biscuit to pti nae b khilanay shoro kr dy hain
Chalein bhai let's see which way the camel sits.

Nah, he is a 'professional'. Just wait, after 2 or 3 posts he is going to threat you.
He can't and he knows that. I ain't Kammi of Noone - - -

If it's so easy to prove, why is he innocent? Your Zakat Chor PM will be in jail soon and Nawaz PM again
Did your father or uncles lost any business contracts or assembly Seat coz of pti or Q league?

Unfortunately this country is doomed, these two criminals could not prove anything to show thier innocence, their sentences have been suspended due to goof ups by the NAB, NAB needs a complete overhaul. Anyone who supports these two crimnals are affected by stunted growth effects, one example is the lifestyle of Godfather was living in Prime minister House.

Did your father or uncles lost any business contracts or assembly Seat coz of pti or Q league?
He is a puraana paapi, can't remember his old name but I'm sure, I had a conversation with him in the past. He is anti army so you can understand why he is pro PMLn.

Sorry for being abusive, yup I was wrong for abusing but my only problem is that why indians are commenting on Pakistan's politics when you know very little.

It takes a big man to apologise, especially on adversarial forums like this and I appreciate that :tup:. As for why Indians comment on Pakistani issues, I guess for the same reasons that Pakistanis comment on Indian issues:D. Personally, I like to think I have some understanding of what I choose to comment on and you can go through my posts if you choose to and then let me know what you think.:-)

I wish you a good day.

Last edited:
This is a big setback for justice in our country. Him seeing the light of day emboldens the criminals in our community.

Back
Top Bottom