What's new

Nawaz, Maryum, Safdar all released

Corruption and Chinese construction companies go hand in hand, in fact Chinese construction companies prefer to work in a corrupt environment.

IK is tilting away from China and believe it or not towards USA once again, thanks to the Saudi influence over Pakistan.
fcuk off you gangadeshi

Beta G sab mumkin hai Swis ko kaisey pata chalay gha k Mian Sahib G per danda kha kr paisey nikalwa rehy hien? agey bol
O putar karay schoolay parhda ria? Dandy maaro paysay nikalvao? Tashreef hai ya atm? All the concerned govts could withhold that money and refuse to give a penny so eventually the gop will have to file civil suits to get that back

Yeh Khudai jurisdiction hai so no comments baaki is tabar ki vapis mumkin nahi. Expect some resistance from the G. T road anjamn taajran type creatures though
Don't forget bhai, it's Pakistan so everything is possible here.

O putar karay schoolay parhda ria? Dandy maaro paysay nikalvao? Tashreef hai ya atm? All the concerned govts could withhold that money and refuse to give a penny so eventually the gop will have to file civil suits to get that back
Putar paisey nikalwaney ka yeh sab se sasta aor azmooda nuskha hai....

Baqi mien pardta nahien pardhata houn, kabhi aoo na tution lene khushbo laga k..

Don't forget bhai, it's Pakistan so everything is possible here.
Kon vote dy ga? It had already been reduced to a two and a half divisions gt road party, mainly the stronghold areas of kashmiri biradri. Foj ko b samjh LG gy hai k mulk r kharcha paysay sy chalta hai - - - - - - -

Putar paisey nikalwaney ka yeh sab se sasta aor azmooda nuskha hai....

Baqi mien pardta nahien pardhata houn, kabhi aoo na tution lene khushbo laga k..
What if I. K be like ja nae laata vapis phr? Vah chori kry navaz or zardari pressure I. K p vo b 3 hafty m?

Didn't know yiu are a pedo

What if I. K be like ja nae laata vapis phr? Vah chori kry navaz or zardari pressure I. K p vo b 3 hafty m?
Bachey k paoon palney mien hi nazar aa jatey hien....jo 3 haftey vich fail O banda 30 saal vi fail. period.

Few things to note.

Neither NAB nor JIT ever proved Avanfield was Nawaz's with paper trail.

This is the fault of NAB, not of courts

There is no proof that Nawaz spent beyond his means because NAB never proved he owned anything

This is the fault of NAB, and not courts.

Only a banana court could ever judge guilty on this case. Again, this doesn't mean he's innocent, it means that the case was poor

Kon vote dy ga?
Bhai either you are too optimistic or I am not aware of Pakistani politics. Yar still we have a lot of noonies who are blindly supporting NS. Then we have corrupt, biased media who is supporting NS 24/7 and you're saying who is going to vote for him?

this doesn't mean he's innocent
You know this and still defending him, still celebrating his release. Kon log o tusi...?

I can’t say I’m surprised. There are two angles from which to look at this and both pointed to this happening.

First, the legal case. Appellate courts routinely release people who are convicted by lower courts while the appeal is being heard. The delay in this happening has already been unusual leading to speculation that there was some pressure from elsewhere.

The second, this is argument of powerful forces in the “establishment “ having been behind this verdict. The requirement there was to get an electoral result that was desired for which they needed this enforced disappearance fron public view to happen. Once that has been done, there is little point in continuing with the detention. If you are inclined , you can see this as keeping the present government on their toes and not let them think that they have a clear field.

Either way, this was the direction that it looked like it was going and I had said it in as many words in a thread posted earlier.

Iqbal rightly said

Ghulami may khush hain abhi dosrun ki
keh rehtay hain jannat may woh ahmakon ki.

hamari qoum ghulam hai hamari courts ameerun ki randi hai aur hum aik bs bs jannat may zindagi guzar rahay hain!!

As soon as there is a hope that this country is crawling back from hole, it goes back into it.

What kinda impression is going to outside world when government is trying to extract looted money from forigen countries? The supreme Court judges calling this man a God father, sicilian mafia, yet the judges of lower court releasing the same man! If this is not banana republic then what it is?

It is clear IK do not have control over deeply entrenched bureaucracy which was/is and will remain loyal to looters and criminals. His leanent ways is causing state huge loss and all hardwork is getting undone. He better shape up and be ruthless, rip apart the old guard in bureaucracy or he will pay price. You can't expect the snake not to bite you and show mercy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom