What's new

Nawaz, Maryum, Safdar all released

He was just sent to jail for elections, no one in Pakistan is serious about getting looted money back.

Is mulk k logoun ka kuch nahien ho sakta....

Another U turn another Deal......
Yeh dooray Madni Makki k aor U.S ka jo prem hai san paisey ki game hai.....period
It'd take at least a decade to recover all that stolen money so plz don't misguide other posters . 3 hafty m kon paysay dayta vapis?

Navaz did manage to put rats on prime judicial seats but let the due process take its course. It's like a test match so be patient.
Believe me bhai, this test match isn't going to end ever.

My first thoughts - this is to now keep IK in check, like he was used to keep NS in check. But who keeps those in check that play these games with the country :ph34r:

Do we seriously think Pakistan is Independent Country????????? Please forgive me but , I m not in those fool list any more...…………

System of Pakistan is only for Elite made by Elite , Govern By Elite , For Elite from Elite . . .

No corruption money will come to Pakistan ……… No one will get any ………….. …...

Just like it is everywhere in the world.

Certain families feel it's their duty to eat from Pakistan and discard it when there is nothing left. I say how dare they! how dare they treat Pakistanians as children, how dare they collude with enemies of Pakistan. If you care for your homeland, care about your loved ones, care about your dignity, care about your soldiers dying due to deep state failures, LET THEM KNOW.

IHC just announced their release.

Although 2 references are still there but Marium and Safdar are not nominated in those 2 references so at the end of the day she got a clean chit.
Not surprising when Imran Khan going to Saudi Arabia . Saudi Arabia probably broker the deal of their release for billion of dollar soft loan to Pakistan. It would better if they release before kulsum nawas death .

It'd take at least a decade to recover all that stolen money so plz don't misguide other posters . 3 hafty m kon paysay dayta vapis?
Mentee bhiya app mere khalay kr do iss ko 2 din mien paisey wapis na aye tu dekhna....

@Tameem deal ho gai aakhir, Mubarak Ho!!!

Like Ammar Massod wrote in his column:
"Bas jee dua Karain"...lol

Not surprising when Imran Khan going to Saudi Arabia . Saudi Arabia probably broker the deal of their release for billion of dollar soft loan to Pakistan. It would better if they release before kulsum nawas death .
Hey listen Montior lizard the case was filed and being proceeded even before IK took oath. Pakistani courts are free and independent and believe me no person could be handed over capital punishment just coz he happens to be from an opposition party. #banglakangroocourts

This order has come straight from Beijing.
The Chinese may want to execute navaz for the corrupt practices he's responsible in the cpec?

@Tameem deal ho gai aakhir, Mubarak Ho!!!

Like Ammar Massod wrote in his column:
"Bas jee dua Karain"...lol

Yes...yes...grab the straws....whatever you can find at the moment. It soothens your pain definitely.

Again for the ignoramus lot; its only a suspension. Real appeal against the Avenfield flats verdict is still pending, lol.

This is just fancy fixing to make some dough for release from jail on bail.

PMLN and Sharifs should be thankful to NAB prosecution for obliging them ;-)

Back
Top Bottom