What's new

Nation to mark Kashmir Solidarity Day with traditional zeal

it is holiday for Mullahs and Islamists. So they can openly f@rt in the streets and release a lot of hot air in the process.

But then for islamists everyday is such a holiday in this life

until they leave and spend the afterlife with 72 virgins in the hell

I would rather have 72 whores. I like to have Women who know what they are doing, and willing to get it on anytime :enjoy:

:coffee:

it is holiday for Mullahs and Islamists. So they can openly f@rt in the streets and release a lot of hot air in the process.

But then for islamists everyday is such a holiday in this life

But if you notice they are not in a hurry or desperate for the 72 virgins ,but in a hurry to send brainwashed youth to the 72 virgins.

Sir ji, . . . .just curious. . . . .how many Fatwas have u received till now ? :D
Some people on PDF are an example of how intolerant people in Pakistan can be
I have recieved Fatwas and even death threats on this forum :lol:

virgin Pandas

yes, and surprise, surprise, he was a pakistani :)
I've stayed in Jammu & Kashmir ( Udhampur,Nagrota,Sri nagar,Sopre) for more than five years. . . .have studied with the Kashmiris ( Osmania University ) . . . . believe me. . these People are like bots(not everyone but most are). . . no logic and no reasoning.. .I argued with one of my Kashmiri senior on this freedom issue, when i was in second year. . . and guess what . . When he lost the argument he started threatening me. .like I'm a Kashmiri Marna or Maarna is our daily routine. . .:D

Yes & then Pakistan observe "Khalistan Solidarity Day", Assam Solidarity day, Nagaland Solidarity Day, South Tibet Solidarity Day & Solidarity Day for dozen other lands fighting for their independence from India.:D

I think it is high time for Pakistan to observe "Pakistan Solidarity Day". India & Indians are doing fine. :-)

I've stayed in Jammu & Kashmir ( Udhampur,Nagrota,Sri nagar,Sopre) for more than five years. . . .have studied with the Kashmiris ( Osmania University ) . . . . believe me. . these People are like bots(not everyone but most are). . . no logic and no reasoning.. .I argued with one of my Kashmiri senior on this freedom issue, when i was in second year. . . and guess what . . When he lost the argument he started threatening me. .like I'm a Kashmiri Marna or Maarna is our daily routine. . .:D
Then what you said to him???

can some pakistanis tell how you mark solidarity day with 'traditional zeal'? is it marked differently from black day. Are there any cultural events or something?
Most importantly are schools closed?

Last year I read that they partied by feasting on Kashmiri cuisines in different part of Pakistan. It seems they have found reasons to keep themselves happy after their successive failures against India. :omghaha::omghaha:
cancan.gif

Back
Top Bottom