What's new

Nation to mark Kashmir Solidarity Day with traditional zeal

Pakistan should show the solidarity by attacking India on the solidarity day, no point in having festivities.

Just when we were warming up to a new flame thread rich in emotions and jingoism and moving towards a full scale internet war, @FaujHistorian came and poured a bucketful of water on it. :D
:-)
Yeah. looks like I am now part of the "fire brigade" crew hahahahahah

off course I could never do it alone. I owe it posters like you, @chak de INDIA, @Ravi Nair from Indian side
and @Alpha1, @Secur, @Azlan Haider, @jaibi, and even @Aeronaut

So you all deserve a big thanks for supplying and supporting my fire-fighting team,

Thank you thank you

@FaujHistorian Do whatever but don't get yourself banned. :-)

Oh that's a real danger of getting killed virtually on PDF or on the streets of Karachi in physical terms

But you all must promise that if I disappear one day, you will carry on the mission of fire fighting.

Promise?

Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar - "Those In Favor of Another War On Kashmir Say AYE........"

Chorus - Aye...........

Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar - "Those Against........Bhad mey JAYE.........."

Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar - " I think the AYES have it, the AYES have it........"

@DRAY, @chak de INDIA, @Ravi Nair

I see some Indian posters igniting fires on this and previous pages.

Need your help to "extinguish the fires"

Thank you

And let me go after the pakistani flagged arsonists :D

EDIT: Sorry quoted the wrong post. I apologize. I am out of here to repent my mistake.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I am yet to find an Indian who is willing to give a damn. Best of luck with the solidarity day celebration. Do not forget beating your chest in the memory of "Afzal Guru".

O bhai. . thand rakh le :disagree:

Read the posts before Quoting some one. . . . did you even bother to read what @FaujHistorian is talking about ??

Wishing them many many happy returns of the day..

May they celebrate many such days in years to come.

We Muslims and kashmiri's are a resilant people

Muslims dont forget animosities, during the crusades Muslims waited for over 100 years before defeating the crusaders and retaking Jerusalem

We can wait,

Kashmiri Muslims hate hindu's & Indians, the Kashmiri's in indian occupied kashmir will happily rape india of its resources and subsidies but will always see themselves as unique and different. They will never give up article 370 and will never accept the Pandits back

The Kashmiri's in occupied kashmir will continue to implement islam and their culture

Pakistan and India must remain enemies and everything from trade to cultural links must remain hostage to the Kashmir issue until resolved

Jerusalem is with Israel and Kashmir with India.................That world order cannot be changed................

We Muslims and kashmiri's are a resilant people

Muslims dont forget animosities, during the crusades Muslims waited for over 100 years before defeating the crusaders and retaking Jerusalem

We can wait,

Kashmiri Muslims hate hindu's & Indians, the Kashmiri's in indian occupied kashmir will happily rape india of its resources and subsidies but will always see themselves as unique and different. They will never give up article 370 and will never accept the Pandits back

The Kashmiri's in occupied kashmir will continue to implement islam and their culture

Pakistan and India must remain enemies and everything from trade to cultural links must remain hostage to the Kashmir issue until resolved

Please cut this religious cr@p.

What you say is applicable to now defunct tribal societies.

Remembering teer talwar and Saladin now is like driving a donkey cart on a motorway. You will kill the poor donkey and create car accidents.

Live in 2014 and not in 1100 AD

Oh Quit this f@rting.

Mountbatten didn't allow Indian troops to send airplanes until the laskhkars reached Sri Nagar.

General Gracey CnC in Pakistan was in constant contact with M batton during 48.

So let's not get carried away. That part of the history is much more complicated and your post shows you need to do a lot of learning
so as far as i know india was making a better progress/advancing to the pak border in the later half of this war.
do u think nehru's decision of asking for ceasefire was a mistake??

@amitkriit no problem bro!

We all make mistakes. Guess what? you are now part of the fire fighters on PDF.

Another new member is @jarves,

obviously @DRAY, @chak de INDIA, @Ravi Nair, @scorpionx will round up this team for now,

please help me find more members.

Thank you
you forgot your bihari brother? :cray:

Back
Top Bottom