What's new

Nation to mark Kashmir Solidarity Day with traditional zeal

so as far as i know india was making a better progress/advancing to the pak border in the later half of this war.
do u think nehru's decision of asking for ceasefire was a mistake??

you forgot your bihari brother? :cray:
Daggon it.

How the fork could that happen. OK I am updating my list pronto

OK the new and updated fire fighters of PDF to defend against fires started by arsonists hiding in India :D

@Ayush, @amitkriit, @jarves, @DRAY, @chak de INDIA, @Ravi Nair, and @scorpionx

Please don't joke about that :( I hope you live for many more years to come :enjoy:

Need your help to "extinguish the fires"

Thank you

And let me go after the pakistani flagged arsonists :D

sometimes you fight fire with fire.

Besides, I don't want to engage in a protracted troll war here. Already waste enough time here as it is.

Get drunk, chasing skirt. Not sit in a dark room and reply to a slight to my inflated national ego.

Last edited:
I was robbed in Kashmir. Bloody thieves. Then again, I get robbed in India all the time. Bloody thieves. My Pakistani friend complains that he gets robbed in Pakistan all the time. Bloody thieves. Moral of the story. Thieves trying to rob each other :D

I was robbed in Kashmir. Bloody thieves. Then again, I get robbed in India all the time. Bloody thieves. My Pakistani friend complains that he gets robbed in Pakistan all the time. Bloody thieves. Moral of the story. Thieves trying to rob each other :D

I am not loaning you my car.

you sre just skull and bones. No wonder you are getting robbed so much :D

Not unless I feed you the wrestler's food for 60 days at least.

Man you need to put some flesh on your ribs. hahahahh. just kidding

I am not loaning you my car.

Not unless I feed you the wrestler's food for 60 days at least.

Man you need to put some flesh on your ribs. hahahahh. just kidding

Hey I'm Indian. The expectation is that I am a walking skeleton. Hence my profile pic. Why disappoint the judgemental people :D

Nation to mark Kashmir Solidarity Day with watching bollywood movies and day off picnics

Nice trolling by an "Elite" member:tdown:

BTW it is "Observed" & not "Celebrated".

its like talking to little kids, sometimes....dont be TOO hard on them, not entirely their fault :laugh:

How's that for Freedom of press :D

The Hindu is from what i understand one of the few non-hysteria-like publications coming out of that country.

Kind of like how Express News and Dawn are critical when and where due (I read but dont regularly subscribe to them)

The Hindu is from what i understand one of the few non-hysteria-like publications coming out of that country.

Kind of like how Express News and Dawn are critical when and where due (I read but dont regularly subscribe to them)

Frankly, its the TOI and then some 2nd rung HIndi Rags that play the sensationalism card a lot in India.. Hindustan Times, Hindu, Indian express all seem to be much more responsible

Don't talk nonsense! None of them want independence from India, like Balochistan does! :P

Don't prove to be citizen of "Denydia":agree:. Several states are fighting India to achieve freedom:sniper:...unlike Balochistan where except BLA terrorists & few tribes every one believe in Pakistani Federation.:agree:

I think it is high time for Pakistan to observe "Pakistan Solidarity Day". India & Indians are doing fine. :-)

Indians doing fine or r@p1ng fine...we don't give a flying fcuk & we hope you will not drag your insignificant country here. All we care is Kashmiris who are occupied by India & 7 lakh + Indians are terrorizing innocent Kashmiris.

Is it a holiday for Pakistan on the solidarity day? Is there fireworks or cake cutting or distributing sweets?
Do Pakistanis play solitaire on this this day?

All we care is Kashmiris.
I suggest you guys care for yourselves instead. 50,000 already killed, from Karachi to Waziristan to Balochistan. If you can't look after yourselves, how do you propose to look after kashmiris?? :P

upload_2014-2-8_8-19-1.png

Indians doing fine or r@p1ng fine...we don't give a flying fcuk & we hope you will not drag your insignificant country here. All we care is Kashmiris who are occupied by India & 7 lakh + Indians are terrorizing innocent Kashmiris.

Okay, keep caring then.

Back
Top Bottom