What's new

Nation to mark Kashmir Solidarity Day with traditional zeal

Imagine Pakistan trying to wrest Kashmir by employing these yahoos against a professional Indian Army!! LOL! :sarcastic:

303240_229965550394223_100001423382272_621337_2010566970_n.jpg

hahahahahahahahha - ahahahahhahahahhaha - hahahhahaahhahahaah:woot::cheesy::rofl::omghaha::crazy:

I think it's high time India celebrates Balochistan Solidarity Day too! :P

Yes & then Pakistan observe "Khalistan Solidarity Day", Assam Solidarity day, Nagaland Solidarity Day, South Tibet Solidarity Day & Solidarity Day for dozen other lands fighting for their independence from India.:D

BTW Please stay on topic instead of feeling insecure & dragging off topics.:offtopic:

Yes & then Pakistan observe "Khalistan Solidarity Day", Assam Solidarity day, Nagaland Solidarity Day, South Tibet Solidarity Day & Solidarity Day for dozen other lands fighting for their independence from India.:D
Don't talk nonsense! None of them want independence from India, like Balochistan does! :P

Seems to be that you have already made a flag of " Islamic Republic of Kashmir"

Just a solidaritu day ? Man Pakistani love for Kashmir is pretty weak... I was expecting solidarity week at the very least...

@ dollarman, i like the picture in your profile.

Seems to be, this is the least dress code, which could be tolerated in this forum. Otherwise you could also put the Natural photos in your profile

Don't talk nonsense! None of them want independence from India, like Balochistan does! :P

Yaaar. This solidarity day is just a bunch of Mullahs releasing hot gas and doing noisy f@rting.

I tell you what

You all go ahead and setup a Balochistan solidarity day.

That way bunch of Indians can also releae hot gas and do noisy f@rting.

Just a solidaritu day ? Man Pakistani love for Kashmir is pretty weak... I was expecting solidarity week at the very least...

Hot gas and noisy f@rts can only go for a day.

Then Mullahs go back to "recharge"

hahahahahah

Yaaar. This solidarity day is just a bunch of Mullahs releasing hot gas and doing noisy f@rting.

I tell you what

hahahahahah

I think Pakistan has to change its policy on Kashmir.

lol another hallucinated endian..:lol:... Remember 1947-8 we got half of kashmir without any resistance which u occupied.......:

Oh Quit this f@rting.

Mountbatten didn't allow Indian troops to send airplanes until the laskhkars reached Sri Nagar.

General Gracey CnC in Pakistan was in constant contact with M batton during 48.

So let's not get carried away. That part of the history is much more complicated and your post shows you need to do a lot of learning

Thank you

I think Pakistan has to change its policy on Kashmir.

It has changed for all practical purposes.

The only thing left are Mullahtic bags releasing hot gas. That now is more stinky dangerous for Pakistan itself,

I tell you what

hahahahahah
You made my day, Fauji bhai! Your wit and humor is :tup: :tup: :tup: :D

I wonder why us Yindooos and you Pakistanis are so serious? We need to relax a bit and enjoy life. Have a Kit Kat.

I tell you what
hahahahahah
:D I am sure most right wingers here are not even bothered about Baluchistan (that includes me)
Besides, I already have enough of it today - any more and my colleagues will call 911. :omghaha: So best wishes to Baluchistan+Pakistan, I have got my stomach to worry about :P

Pakistan, like India, is here to stay. :coffee: :yay:

Kashmir Solidarity Day - is it a holiday too? :enjoy: :enjoy:

it is holiday for Mullahs and Islamists. So they can openly f@rt in the streets and release a lot of hot air in the process.

But then for islamists everyday is such a holiday in this life

until they leave and spend the afterlife with 72 virgins in the hell

Back
Top Bottom