What's new

Nation Awakes, Pakistan’s first superhero film to cost Rs 200-250 Million

509015-PakistanPHOTOSPUBLICITY-1361197682-929-640x480.jpg

509015-PakistanPHOTOSPUBLICITY-1361197606-224-640x480.jpg

Nation-Awakes-2013-550x320.jpg

For an Animation 2.5 million is good enough . Arjun - The warrior Prince was made on a very small budget and is now running for Oscar's 2013 , Best foreign film category . Money is important while making the film but its not everything . And the number of animation movies that has been made in fast few years in India are in double digits . Low cost of making an animation movie makes it easy to recover the cost and even make profit .

220px-Arjun_film_poster.jpg

A-still-form-an-animation-movie-Arjun-The-Warrior-Prince-.jpg

While the concept of shield is nice, the sword isn't new concept. They could have used the curved blade which looks badass.

I hope it would have a great story base and dialogues.....
well em seriously waiting for it...
maybe it would start a revolutiin in Pakistan film industry....:agree:
well i was waiting a pakistan made animated movie from long time...
and here my wait ends..
who is the director??
Pakistan had created cartoons of good graphics and gained experiance by creating commander safeguard(if xreated in pakistan)
so i can hope a super graphics(not comparable to hollywood) movie with great story line up...:cheers:

Does Pakistan have any cartoon channels for kids?? i mean local ones.

we have for grown up political cartoon channels but none for kids.

the regular channels unfortunatly PTV broadcast occasional programmes of cartoons for kids but none dedicated local one.

there is time to launch one

we have for grown up political cartoon channels but none for kids.

the regular channels unfortunatly PTV broadcast occasional programmes of cartoons for kids but none dedicated local one.

there is time to launch one

I think there should be one for the kids, u have to start some where.

For an Animation 2.5 million is good enough . Arjun - The warrior Prince was made on a very small budget and is now running for Oscar's 2013 , Best foreign film category . Money is important while making the film but its not everything . And the number of animation movies that has been made in fast few years in India are in double digits . Low cost of making an animation movie makes it easy to recover the cost and even make profit .

220px-Arjun_film_poster.jpg

A-still-form-an-animation-movie-Arjun-The-Warrior-Prince-.jpg

Thank you cherokee... thank you for telling us that these other guys were just trolling with no real knowledge of how much average budgets are and how much the budget is for this one. This is a very solid budget. Its not another low budget film like chalo ishq larain and kalu and all. On them only a few crore are spent. The average budget for the Pakistani film is less than 10 Million ruppees. This is a huge investment. Pakistani cinema may be rising up... slowly!

Thank you cherokee... thank you for telling us that these other guys were just trolling with no real knowledge of how much average budgets are and how much the budget is for this one. This is a very solid budget. Its not another low budget film like chalo ishq larain and kalu and all. On them only a few crore are spent. The average budget for the Pakistani film is less than 10 Million ruppees. This is a huge investment. Pakistani cinema may be rising up... slowly!

Yep , IN animation , you only have costs of voice over artists and a hell lot of engineers and designers so cost is less . No "stars" , No egos . All you need is magnanimous imagination and graphic engineers to bring it on celluloid .

Yep , IN animation , you only have costs of voice over artists and a hell lot of engineers and designers so cost is less . No "stars" , No egos . All you need is magnanimous imagination and graphic engineers to bring it on celluloid .

You are from the field I take it. Do you have experience in the use of Maya... just trying to find out what program most film producers favor for animation. Do you use lightwave 3d?

How does the process work. Do you first design a character in 2d first then go in 3d? Maybe start with illustrator and flash then go with maya?

Back
Top Bottom