What's new

Nation Awakes, Pakistan’s first superhero film to cost Rs 200-250 Million

whoever(indians esp:P) is makin fun of our little effort of making a movie in thez troubled times wid less resources,jus wait n c hw am gunna troll n make fun of their threads on their upcomin movies which r often based on bongies n boredom:p:bunny::meeting:

So episode 2 is the ISI awakens.... ISI comes and wipes out imrans army (PTI)... Imran khan goes into exile defeated and finds a boy with alot of revolutionary spirit and raises him to stop the powerful ISI... Part 3 twist is the revolutionary boy is actually the son of the one devil of the underworld zardari who turned good according to part one.

They want profit they better make movies like this.

and the boys name is syed zaid hamid and ex dg isi comes back on the scene hamid gul joins ranks with imran party.

2.5 million US is a pretty sizable budget for a 2d animation flick. It is more than the production budget of the Indian animated flick Hanuman - I specify production budget because marketing budgets are completely different. The collection of Hanuman was about 10 crore which would be about $2 million.

My Friend who told that it is going to be a 2D ANIMATION?? it is a Live action Feature Length Film!

Pakistani version of gladiators would be great since Pakistan likes to create relic swords etc. maybe some scenes of ahem hot girls being saved by some badmash guys lolz princess warrior in shalwar kameez lolz.

New-Zealand-vs-Pakistan+2011+4+.jpg

is this where the film maker got his idea for custume

and dun forget da HAMMER OF THOR:whistle:

images

usay Saans to lene do, how do u Expect him to carry so many Things ?? :P

Pakistani version of gladiators would be great since Pakistan likes to create relic swords etc. maybe some scenes of ahem hot girls being saved by some badmash guys lolz princess warrior in shalwar kameez lolz.

New-Zealand-vs-Pakistan+2011+4+.jpg

is this where the film maker got his idea for custume

O bhai is Sher pe bhi Filam Ban rahi hai Fikar na Karro :P

Always check the date. Government stats are based on census of 1998 usually which is why I avoid them.
That may be outdated as birth rate has been brought down successfully. But thats a different topic altogether.

These are the figures I found:
36.7%- 14 or below
Median age in Pakistan is 18. Meaning around 50% are below 18.
In Pakistan 63% of the population, fall under the age of 25 years. (UNDP)

These stats are supposed to be current. Now obviously only lets say 30% youth can afford to watch an animation movie. But still a huge market. 20-40 Million is the market let us say. Of course most won't watch but that many people can watch it. Huge potential. Cartoon network showed massive profits in Pakistan too. Demographic trends aid them.

i dont think eveybody in this 30% youth will be able to watch it. (if the presented status r true......)
Elites will totally reject it or will call it fluke (when they will compare it with Avengers n Spiderman etc that they r used to watching as ''superheros''.......)
Middle class may watch it.

And Lowers! well they will too, if they can spare time from their work places in Workshops, Begging in Roads n Selling News papers etc etc.

If u ask me, its a good thinking but will it get watched by majority n then accept its massage by heart! is a different story all together.

Well he appears to be a Pakistani version of Captain America

Finally we get to see something other than Dirto Vs Commander Safeguard

So is it going to be a Nolan type movie or just another poor Sayed noor or Madam Sangeeta & etc. type movie.

So is it going to be a Nolan type movie or just another poor Sayed noor or Madam Sangeeta & etc. type movie.

The big question... but lets not reject it outright. Our attitudes are part of the problem. Give it a chance. Watch it. If it isn't good we have nothing to lose and can go to sleep happy that we supported Pakistan's first animation film.

This looks awesome, let us know when the film is released, the pictures look really good.

index.jpg

Looks awesome.

My favorite super hero is Spider Man, but let's see how good Nation Awakes is, by the way is the super hero's name "Nation Awakes" or is that just the title of the film? What's the actual name of the super hero and any idea what his super powers will be like?

Make sure to post the trailer when it is released.

By the way Nation Awakes looks like Green Lantern mixed with Captain America.

30360_384885344929761_1488247255_n.jpg

Pakistan-superhero-film.jpg

1254749-captain_america_42_super.jpg

image-walldeclglstand-primary-shswatermark.jpg

There is already movie WAAR which was supposed to release years ago........but no clue where it is gone.........i suspect that this project will complete also.

Well the guy who is going to Direct this movie his name is Umair Nasir Ali, He directed that atif aslam and Strings song"AB Khud kuch karna paray ga" and he also directed this short film "Over",

There is already movie WAAR which was supposed to release years ago........but no clue where it is gone.........i suspect that this project will complete also.

It will Release in March.......

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom