What's new

Nation Awakes, Pakistan’s first superhero film to cost Rs 200-250 Million

Damn , Indian 'krrish' hero's competitor has arrived. what is the weaponry system of this new hero ?

"krrish" has some advange technologies..
1. stealthy ( mask)
2. all weather condition ( survive in both land and water)

3.armament:
a) high speed and long jump
b) kung fu.

You are from the field I take it. Do you have experience in the use of Maya... just trying to find out what program most film producers favor for animation. Do you use lightwave 3d?

How does the process work. Do you first design a character in 2d first then go in 3d? Maybe start with illustrator and flash then go with maya?

I am into some other other field :) .

The film’s casting is scheduled to begin in April which will then be followed by a small teaser release in June.
Where do I sign up?
bart-simpson4.gif

You are from the field I take it. Do you have experience in the use of Maya... just trying to find out what program most film producers favor for animation. Do you use lightwave 3d?

How does the process work. Do you first design a character in 2d first then go in 3d? Maybe start with illustrator and flash then go with maya?

man if you are talking about likes of pixar, dreamworks they use their in house programs

best 3d character animation program available is maya

as far as animation process is concerned every studio has it's own workflow (and it's also depends on budget)

a common workflow is drawing --> zbrush --> maya and so on

animation is a very tedious and costly affair and the budget is depends on the quality required

Looks like Captain America in Green Paint and changed sign. :D

Sorry guys, couldn't resist.

BTW the title misled me. I thought nation actually got woken up. Seems like its just a figment of imagination.

Somebody please stop me....:D

Sorry again.

Nothing to tease here.

Our superhero movies aren't original either.

I'll just give it to the serial SHAKTIMAAN otherwise our Superhero movies/serials are Idiotic at BEST.

Going by the looks of things Pakistan is in need of a real life superhero. Let's hope they get that after 2013 election...:tup:

Nothing to tease here.
Our superhero movies aren't original either.
I'll just give it to the serial SHAKTIMAAN otherwise our Superhero movies/serials are Idiotic at BEST.
Dude, I am not teasing. Just kidding. Don't be serious every time. Deleting anyways. You too edit my part.

good step, if the movies goes successful, then they should also launch a video game based on same theme.. Waiting for it..

The movie title should have been different instead of using the word PAKISTAN . all the best guys

Back
Top Bottom