What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara, Naswar is not a controlled substance. Regarding wife, how dare a woman speak-up to her Khan? :rofl:

:fie: Don't do that... they will take our stash of Naswar away.

BTW anyone ever caught with Naswar, weed, hashish or something else. I've heard stories but personally I wasn't really into that stuff personally. Just, u knw liked to be part of the gang when guys got together and talked about it. @Hyperion can give insights as to what happens when caught with Naswar by wife or by police.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone is ignoring me! Im the commander in chief of the naswar troopers! @dronedevta u can be whatever if you dont troll!
And @Armstrong @Aeronaut my relatives are in very senior posts in the army, infact on of my uncles is AD Brigadier {posted on the indian border} and he seems very much pissed off because of drones! He told me drones are one of the biggest reason pakarmy is losing public support! I can see that in your post too im afraid!

You must be at-lease Brigadier to be considered - You are just a Captain at the moment.

Titbit..:D

During my intermediate education we had a professor of Botany (a PHD) who had worked on Rice varieties and was able to develop a variety which was resistant to pests.This was experimented in the fields of Fasialabad and sheikhupura region,and was successful.He had gifted me a copy of his work and it was really fascinating to know all about it back then.

P.S. my botany was pathetic though i had one of the best people there available to guide me through it......i was always in love with humans.

Doc, whats your specialization ? :what:

Titbit..:D

During my intermediate education we had a professor of Botany (a PHD) who had worked on Rice varieties and was able to develop a variety which was resistant to pests.This was experimented in the fields of Fasialabad and sheikhupura region,and was successful.He had gifted me a copy of his work and it was really fascinating to know all about it back then.

P.S. my botany was pathetic though i had one of the best people there available to guide me through it......i was always in love with humans.

Neat, I did a short internship with yellow rust resistant wheat in Cambridge

no he needs some bombardments here and there :lol:

You have a weird sense of humour everything goes with a :flame:

@haviZsultan and all naswarians!
I wish every one could imagine how depressed people directly related to army get because of this current trend of army bashing and tries to make pakarmy
{{general v.s soldier}}!! This is what my great grand dad used to say who died fighting fascism as a soldier "divide the ranks destroy the army"

Yara, Naswar is not a controlled substance. Regarding wife, how dare a woman speak-up to her Khan? :rofl:

Ut tayri! Hope she doesnt read it! :P

I will save it just in case she wants to see the bolded part! :D

Waysay, most likely if she catches him...both put 1 chutki in mouth and everything is back to normal...Suddenly @Hyperion has hair and his pot is in :D

Nah I joke with her about it all the time. Initially she used to think I was crazy, now that she has seen our culture she kids back with me by saying "Mera Khan"! :P

Ut tayri! Hope she doesnt read it! :P

I will save it just in case she wants to see the bolded part! :D

Waysay, most likely if she catches him...both put 1 chutki in mouth and everything is back to normal...Suddenly @Hyperion has hair and his pot is in :D

Neat, I did a short internship with yellow rust resistant wheat in Cambridge
@Armstrong is an expert in the matter. @KRAIT helps him grow wheat in his backyard. I hope its wheat not weed. :fie:

BTW just a hypothetical question for all parties concerned in Naswar corner. If trolling or spamming on a regular thread is posting something unrelated, non-political or stupid on this certain thread how do we troll a thread like Naswar Corner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom