What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
@S.U.R.B Pakistan was the first country in the world, to score a UAV kill [Indian Searcher UAV]. Those drones won't survive a .50Cal sniper bullet in the tank, let alone MANPADs. The Islamabad has stooped to its lowest, putting its citizen's lives on an auction.

Yaraa partly its the Armed Forces too; we both know that Pakistan's Foreign Policy is shaped in quite a few ways in Rawalpindi & not in Islamabad & if the Generals cared about 'our dignity' & 'our lives' instead of the juiciest piece of real-estate in DHA somewhere; they would have ordered them to be shot down a long time ago & would have kicked the begging bowl even before that.

Besides Musharaff was a military man & was here for (what ?) 10 years & he was the one who stooped to this low; the present Government just didn't do anything different.

Im in lahore too @Armstrong , your area?
@haviZsultan I salute your knowlege! Dont get involved with trolls!
@Talon this chikni chameli @dronedevta ,is too high on rum we must feed him naswar!
Kindy, @dronedevta if you want to post here dont use your signature

Model Town ! :tup:

Ab hun ki malm you know nuts and not gonads!

My optional subjects in the O'levels were 'Physics, Chemistry & Additional Mathematics' not 'Biology' ! :cray:

Even in the A'levels I choose Physics, Economics, Maths, Chemistry & G.P - Not Biology !

Hey Naswarioun! Just Imagine Pakistan was ruled by the same commitee we have here on Naswarabad!
@Hyperion: chair person - president @Aeronaut not sure what you do @Armstrong 2nd in command - vice @Marshmallow I think you are some sniper, chalo Defence minister....
me foreign minister @ajtr Punjab CM

Whose chief justice? :P

I think I got some of your posts wrong and am missing some...

But just imagine....chalo Naswar ka asr khattam wapis ajao!! :D

My optional subjects in the O'levels were 'Physics, Chemistry & Additional Mathematics' not 'Biology' ! :cray:

Even in the A'levels I choose Physics, Economics, Maths, Chemistry & G.P - Not Biology !
Ok drama King a.k.a @Armstrong will keep it in mind...You joining the theater anytime soon? :P

@haviZsultan : Hows life treating you ? How are the wife & kids ? Yaraa you said a while back about some stomach Ulcers...hows that coming along ?

Not good with the ulcer and stuff, sickness screws up your life. Do I look like I have a wife and kids? Was pretty close once to getting there though. :P

Hey Naswarioun! Just Imagine Pakistan was ruled by the same commitee we have here on Naswarabad!
@Hyperion: chair person - president @Aeronaut not sure what you do @Armstrong 2nd in command - vice @Marshmallow I think you are some sniper, chalo Defence minister....
me foreign minister @ajtr Punjab CM

Whose chief justice? :P

I think I got some of your posts wrong and am missing some...

But just imagine....chalo Naswar ka asr khattam wapis ajao!! :D

i metallic bird affairs minister

@huda : Aaj kiya thanking ka din hai? Where is that turkey for thanksgiving? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom