What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmm...tough question...My parents left with us in 1988 with THE PAKISTAN that was back then....Closed minded...

I was raised with that image....and well, that image is NOTHING like Pakistan now.

It is MORE advanced than Europe! It is equally as twisted as Israel and the greed in the hearts of an average Pakistani is far from PAK!!!

I was raised for a Pakistan which was Islamic...where women do not start opposing when it comes to covering their heads! Where men do not call ISLAM as oppression and spit in Islam's name, where men do not say a Caliphate is impossible!!! I was raised with that Pakistan in mind...

I get cultural shock every time i return...

So which Pakistan would you have found to be better? the one same as the image you were brought up with or the one you think it is now?

542987_363821037045889_762631924_n.jpg

So which Pakistan would you have found to be better? the one same as the image you were brought up with or the one you think it is now?

for me the one it was in her mind.
and i think she might too like the on i like.:agree:

ab mujhy disappoint mat kar dena:P

You could consider Saudi Arabia. They offer some great academic careers for women in well-funded universities.

Many have suggested that...I trained some Saudis...BELIEVE ME...They are FAR from wanting to learn...More interested in getting slaves...

They refuse to try and want to be spoon fed :(

I wonder if I work for them, I will end up doing ALL the work!!!

Plus Saudi is not exactly practicing the proper Islam! NO COUNTRY IN THE WORLD IS! If Saudi was, it wouldn't be racist, proud and ignorant!

Its racist to Asians - they think we are their slaves! They bow to the whites but are racist to its own race! 1 tribe spits at another as though they are the world and the other is nothing...NOT SURE IF THAT is racist or PROUD!

They are sooo ignorant towards world hunger and low levels of literacy! They have yet to help Kosova, Palestine, Bosnia, Africa and so on!! I could go on but sadly, this is the case with ALL of the world!

Lastly, the Arabs are out of control when they reach UK! From drinking, clubbing to eating non halal and not praying!! Its a sad world :(

Hmmmmm...tough question...My parents left with us in 1988 with THE PAKISTAN that was back then....Closed minded...

I was raised with that image....and well, that image is NOTHING like Pakistan now.

It is MORE advanced than Europe! It is equally as twisted as Israel and the greed in the hearts of an average Pakistani is far from PAK!!!

I was raised for a Pakistan which was Islamic...where women do not start opposing when it comes to covering their heads! Where men do not call ISLAM as oppression and spit in Islam's name, where men do not say a Caliphate is impossible!!! I was raised with that Pakistan in mind...

I get cultural shock everytime i return...

You were raised with the "Jamati" vision of Pakistan - same as me. I became disillusion after seeing the inner workings of Jamat and their corruption which led me to the path of exploration and eventually becoming disillusion with entire political islam thing as we well many sections of Islam I do not agree with anymore.

All I can say is, welcome to reality!

The entire Khilafah, Islamic state, Brotherhood is an ideological delusion which live in people mind - nothing else.

God knows what Pakistan you've been shocked to every time you return because its the Islamic, the Pseudo-Secular, the Truly Secular, the Humanistic, the Confusing & down right the Dangerously Extreme Pakistan that I live in.

You're going to find both Sufi Dervishes singing their hymns to the Creator or ballads in praise of a Sufi Saint from yesteryears to a Bearded Babooon excommunicating all & sundry from Islam whilst declaring, though implicitly, his utterly hypocritical, moronic self as the epitome of Islam.

You're going to find both Pseudo-Seculars who'd try to bridge Political Islam & Secularity by declaring that the laws derived from Islam & the Islamic Jurisprudence from our traditions & the works of exceptional scholars is perfectly secular for Political Islam & the Shariah are both avidly Secular; God knows how that work ! Amongst the same crowd you'd see someone with their perverted dogma & ideology inspired, according to them, from Islam & how they are the supreme most authority on both what the Koran says, what the Hadith meant & what course of action should the rest of us take & any departure from that makes us 'bad Muslims' at best or free game to be hacked as murtads (those who believed & now disbelieve) at the very worst.

Here you're also going to find the Truly Secular who claim to have transcended religion itself either implicitly or rarely explicitly so & because they either know next to nothing about words like the Shariah or Political Islam they end parroting someone else's rhetoric or worse they know what they are & yet would ostracize them for the same 'reasons' they'd praise another alternative ! They're logic is mainstream & beyond hollow for they take religion at its face value instead of appreciating the underlying role that it plays even from a completely secular (in this academic) point of view & they somehow are so in awe of their 'reasonableness' that they can't see the inherent contradiction of their argument both for & against something. On the other side of this divide are people who have some sense of conviction in what they believe in but that conviction exists as a matter of fact, which is to say thats what they've been conditioned to believe; they will neither think nor question. Some of them when they feel 'reasonableness' of something fleeting away would put forth the most twisted of logic which is both hollow & self-contradictory to defend a point till the death they know to be both illogical & unreasonable but one they've been conditioned to believe. These same people would cry halt when the going gets tough & would rather deflect the question than to answer it by declaring that they're knowledge about a matter is beyond rudimentary & it would be best to consult a properly qualified person to answer this (read Bearded Baboooon from above !). And this is despite the question being common sensical instead of technical.

In the end you have a rare breed of intellectuals on both the right & the left of the political stream who'd either transcended religion (for the Left) & have thus advocated what Secularism was truly coined to be - Something that subserviates Providence to Human Reasoning. On the right you've got people who've understood the essence of Islam & how it exists on the periphery of Human Reasoning as a building block of the word reason itself till it multiplies & permeates everything that we call 'reason' or 'un-reason'.

I think these are the extremes, the moderates & the confused that exist in our society !

So Talon come back home & build the Pakistan you want it to be ! Contribute your point of view to the Pakistani narrative & build it up. End the brain drain that has crippled us & be a part of the renaissance that we so desperately need.

Just come back home...come back to Your People & to Your Nation, meriii behan. We need you.

You are funny! :D Esp the bearded baboon...

Well, 1stly, you need to understand, my family is not from the upper elite class...

We are middle to upper middle class people..
We are not politically involved in ANY form
We do not know people in positions to make things happen!

On this forum I saw some people actually saying Imran Khans march to Waziristan as a drama because they never reached their goal? and all sorts of reasons?!

I mean these people are not ready to accept new Ideas and will criticize at the 1st breath given!

They are not interested in change? They keep voting the same tinda and PPP even after knowing the amount of corruptions done?

Its funny how one can repeat a series of mistakes over and over and over?!

I am surprised how they easily adapt stupid fashions (not the fashion now but before) and these change sooo quickly! I mean people dont have enough to eat and all these people can think about is the latest 9000 Rs dress which doesnt even cover you properly or is so tight it just shows where your fats are?

Or the 150000 Rs mobile? Man! I am really amazed? This is necessary BUT the phati wi pant wala gora is awesome?

And the fact that your wedding should look grander than your cousins? You are not allowed to wear the same suit in 2 weddings...You need to know the latest gossip about your next door neighbour but you do not know of all the foul stuff your own son is doing?

THIS is a twisted society!

Growing up I never felt soooo constricted and like on a radar...

Cant do this,
cant dress like that (Its all about the brands),
cant go there (take someone with you)....

AND never to forget those stupid x-ray guys?! Which reminds me of this :
Vigilantes Are Tagging Egypt's Sexual Harassers with Spray Paint | VICE

The Pakistan I see now is scary...
They claim to be open minded in the sense they accept Western crap, but a girl cant be a friend with a guy without being labelled cheap?
A girl can not go for a divorce without being rejected by society.
An abusive husband will always be supported by society.
Women are not given proper education.

Allowing women to wear sleeveless and transparent or tight clothes is their idea of going forward? Seriously, I though cave-women already did that! :P We havent moved from that time?

Sometimes I wonder if Islam really did pull anyone out from Jahilat? We are really back there again?

Many have suggested that...I trained some Saudis...BELIEVE ME...They are FAR from wanting to learn...More interested in getting slaves...

They refuse to try and want to be spoon fed :(

I wonder if I work for them, I will end up doing ALL the work!!!

Plus Saudi is not exactly practicing the proper Islam! NO COUNTRY IN THE WORLD IS! If Saudi was, it wouldn't be racist, proud and ignorant!

Its racist to Asians - they think we are their slaves! They bow to the whites but are racist to its own race! 1 tribe spits at another as though they are the world and the other is nothing...NOT SURE IF THAT is racist or PROUD!

They are sooo ignorant towards world hunger and low levels of literacy! They have yet to help Kosova, Palestine, Bosnia, Africa and so on!! I could go on but sadly, this is the case with ALL of the world!

Lastly, the Arabs are out of control when they reach UK! From drinking, clubbing to eating non halal and not praying!! Its a sad world :(

The sad part is our home pakistanis love them. until reality hits them. are you girl???

You were raised with the "Jamati" vision of Pakistan - same as me. I became disillusion after seeing the inner workings of Jamat and their corruption which led me to the path of exploration and eventually becoming disillusion with entire political islam thing as we well many sections of Islam I do not agree with anymore.

All I can say is, welcome to reality!

The entire Khilafah, Islamic state, Brotherhood is an ideological delusion which live in people mind - nothing else.

You got me wrong...

The sad part is our home pakistanis love them. until reality hits them. are you girl???

LOLZZZ yes!

Its not ideological delusion but its ideological bond. You think your national poet and philosopher Dr Iqbal was delusional man when he said

Hawas ne tukre tukre kar diya hay na’u insan ko
ukhuwwat ka bayan ho ja mohabbat ki zaban ho ja
ye Hindi, wo Khurasani, ye Afghani, wo Turani
tu ay sharmindayeh sahil uchhal kar bekaraan ho ja

"Greed has torn apart humankind. You (Muslims), become role models of love and brotherhood. Get beyond the narrow boundaries of nationalities (like Indian, Khurasani, Afghani, and Turkish) and jump into the limitless ocean (of Islam)."

Tum syed bhi ho Mirza bhi ho Afghan bhi ho
tum sabhi kuchh ho batao ki musalman bhi ho

"You are Syed; you are Mirza; you are Afghan. You are everything. Tell me, are you Muslim too?"

You got me wrong...

LOLZZZ yes!

I went home and warned them i go protect our honor we got land and water it enuff better than living anywhere else in the world you got freedom to do what you want on your land. but even they can be right sly at times.

Then again of you are earning 3 pounds a day picking up large slab of stone i can understand but sometime relatives are the problem they block the land or steal and cause problems.

Its not ideological delusion but its ideological bond. You think your national poet and philosopher Dr Iqbal was delusional man when he said

"Greed has torn apart humankind. You (Muslims), become role models of love and brotherhood. Get beyond the narrow boundaries of nationalities (like Indian, Khurasani, Afghani, and Turkish) and jump into the limitless ocean (of Islam)."

"You are Syed; you are Mirza; you are Afghan. You are everything. Tell me, are you Muslim too?"

1 other thing that bothered me when I 1st started going on forums was people asking me weird questions from my cast to which part of Pakistan I am from to WHICH ISLAM I FOLLOW...

My answers were I am Muslim Pakistani from Arien cast :P

Now I ask these questions to just see what kind of variety there is in Pakistan (it just interests me for unknown reasons) and also how one answers these questions....

I went home and warned them i go protect our honor we got land and water it enuff better than living anywhere else in the world you got freedom to do what you want on your land. but even they can be right sly at times.

Then again of you are earning 3 pounds a day picking up large slab of stone i can understand but sometime relatives are the problem they block the land or steal and cause problems.

We dont even have land...Lolzz...We are not land owners...We are just simple Pakistanis...

1 other thing that bothered me when I 1st started going on forums was people asking me weird questions from my cast to which part of Pakistan I am from to WHICH ISLAM I FOLLOW...

My answers were I am Muslim Pakistani from Arien cast :P

Now I ask these questions to just see what kind of variety there is in Pakistan (it just interests me for unknown reasons) and also how one answers these questions....

We dont even have land...Lolzz...We are not land owners...We are just simple Pakistanis...

anyway nice chating to you people three is a crowd specially with girl in convo. i let u two continue otherwise i be like pest.

I agree, I was thought about 1 Islam, 1 Nation and 1 GOD....
I do not know how this broke into Shia- Sunni and then further into ahle-hadith, ahle- sunnat, brailvi, deobandi, naqshabandi and whatever (for most of my life I didnt even know what that meant) instead of PAKISTANI

I do not know how it broke into Punjabi, Sindhi, Siraiki, Balochi, Pathan and whatever instead of PAKISTANI..

anyway nice chating to you people three is a crowd specially with girl in convo. i let u two continue otherwise i be like pest.

Sorry I did not understand what you meant?

This is a PUBLIC FORUM...No one is actually in anyone's way...

They claim to be open minded in the sense they accept Western crap, but a girl cant be a friend with a guy without being labelled cheap?

You can be friend with opposite gender but within certain limitations. I personally had many females friends in school, college and universities in pakistan but we never went for picnic or party late night alone. We always had group of friends to hang out in friendly atmosphere. Meaning of friendship with guys in west and Pakistan is different.In west you can hang out with friends late nights without worrying about parent waiting for you, can drink with them with hugs and kisses but its not acceptable by society in countries like pakistan

A girl can not go for a divorce without being rejected by society.
An abusive husband will always be supported by society.

Yea concept of khulah and to go for it is complicated process as you have to tell the valid reasons for asking khulah in front of court which many women are shy to do because they think it will bring insult to their families. I think it should not be like that . If women are not happy and there are valid reasons then it should be granted as you cannot force others to live with you when they dont love you or they dont want to live with you. We made concept of marriage and divorce very complicated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom