Not open for further replies.
Once A Keera saw a piece of Gurr,

He went to eat it,

But

On the way he saw a keeri,

He left the Gurr & went with keeri.

MORAL:
*Gurr nalo ishq mitha*;-

Just cam across a joke, with the thread Titled after NASWAR, i couldn't resist sharing it here:

A pathan goes for job interview.

interviewer asked, "kitnay saloon ka experience hai".

Pathan said: "3 saloon ka"

Waisay to 2 saaliaan bhi hain, but i am not interested in them.

:lol:

Aaj apni Muhabat ko naya morr diya us ne,
Mere liye baalon ko khula chorr diya us ne!

Pehle hansta tha main muh khol k,
Ab to Aage wala hi daant torr diya us ne!

Us ne sargoshi ka kaha main betaab ho gaya,
Kaan paas kiya to marorr diya us ne!

Sardiyan aaeen to laya maaltay mehboob k liye,
Malta kha k chilka ankhon main nichor diya us ne!

Bewafai ki had b dikha di ik din us zalim ne,
Milne ghar gaya to pechay ***** chor diya usny

Bara Zalim mahboob hai....koi bat nahi lage rahoooo......Muna bhai...

Hello everyone! :wave:
I am Back.
The seems like the thread jumped from 477 to 551 in 15 days. :bounce:

sallam, welcome back. :)
So how did the papers went?
Wish you luck for the result :tup:

well, result is what matters much much more then the papers, isn't it so? :lol:

Reactions: HRK
Are you ever going to come back to your country permanently ?

Hmmmmm...tough question...My parents left with us in 1988 with THE PAKISTAN that was back then....Closed minded...

I was raised with that image....and well, that image is NOTHING like Pakistan now.

It is MORE advanced than Europe! It is equally as twisted as Israel and the greed in the hearts of an average Pakistani is far from PAK!!!

I was raised for a Pakistan which was Islamic...where women do not start opposing when it comes to covering their heads! Where men do not call ISLAM as oppression and spit in Islam's name, where men do not say a Caliphate is impossible!!! I was raised with that Pakistan in mind...

I get cultural shock everytime i return...

Hmmmmm...tough question...My parents left with us in 1988 with THE PAKISTAN that was back then....Closed minded...

I was raised with that image....and well, that image is NOTHING like Pakistan now.

It is MORE advanced than Europe! It is equally as twisted as Israel and the greed in the hearts of an average Pakistani is far from PAK!!!

I was raised for a Pakistan which was Islamic...where women do not start opposing when it comes to covering their heads! Where men do not call ISLAM as oppression and spit in Islam's name, where men do not say a Caliphate is impossible!!! I was raised with that Pakistan in mind...

You could consider Saudi Arabia. They offer some great academic careers for women in well-funded universities.

God knows what Pakistan you've been shocked to every time you return because its the Islamic, the Pseudo-Secular, the Truly Secular, the Humanistic, the Confusing & down right the Dangerously Extreme Pakistan that I live in.

You're going to find both Sufi Dervishes singing their hymns to the Creator or ballads in praise of a Sufi Saint from yesteryears to a Bearded Babooon excommunicating all & sundry from Islam whilst declaring, though implicitly, his utterly hypocritical, moronic self as the epitome of Islam.

You're going to find both Pseudo-Seculars who'd try to bridge Political Islam & Secularity by declaring that the laws derived from Islam & the Islamic Jurisprudence from our traditions & the works of exceptional scholars is perfectly secular for Political Islam & the Shariah are both avidly Secular; God knows how that work ! Amongst the same crowd you'd see someone with their perverted dogma & ideology inspired, according to them, from Islam & how they are the supreme most authority on both what the Koran says, what the Hadith meant & what course of action should the rest of us take & any departure from that makes us 'bad Muslims' at best or free game to be hacked as murtads (those who believed & now disbelieve) at the very worst.

Here you're also going to find the Truly Secular who claim to have transcended religion itself either implicitly or rarely explicitly so & because they either know next to nothing about words like the Shariah or Political Islam they end parroting someone else's rhetoric or worse they know what they are & yet would ostracize them for the same 'reasons' they'd praise another alternative ! They're logic is mainstream & beyond hollow for they take religion at its face value instead of appreciating the underlying role that it plays even from a completely secular (in this academic) point of view & they somehow are so in awe of their 'reasonableness' that they can't see the inherent contradiction of their argument both for & against something. On the other side of this divide are people who have some sense of conviction in what they believe in but that conviction exists as a matter of fact, which is to say thats what they've been conditioned to believe; they will neither think nor question. Some of them when they feel 'reasonableness' of something fleeting away would put forth the most twisted of logic which is both hollow & self-contradictory to defend a point till the death they know to be both illogical & unreasonable but one they've been conditioned to believe. These same people would cry halt when the going gets tough & would rather deflect the question than to answer it by declaring that they're knowledge about a matter is beyond rudimentary & it would be best to consult a properly qualified person to answer this (read Bearded Baboooon from above !). And this is despite the question being common sensical instead of technical.

In the end you have a rare breed of intellectuals on both the right & the left of the political stream who'd either transcended religion (for the Left) & have thus advocated what Secularism was truly coined to be - Something that subserviates Providence to Human Reasoning. On the right you've got people who've understood the essence of Islam & how it exists on the periphery of Human Reasoning as a building block of the word reason itself till it multiplies & permeates everything that we call 'reason' or 'un-reason'.

I think these are the extremes, the moderates & the confused that exist in our society !

So Talon come back home & build the Pakistan you want it to be ! Contribute your point of view to the Pakistani narrative & build it up. End the brain drain that has crippled us & be a part of the renaissance that we so desperately need.

Just come back home...come back to Your People & to Your Nation, meriii behan. We need you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom