What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talon bibi@ app iss nawwar k bahir kyoon qadum ranja nhi farmati :)

Well, simply because when I am in Pakistan, no one lets me travel alone or even talk to anyone. I talk funny urdu mostly kichri :P

Then I cant bargain for my life so I am not allowed to go shopping alone...I do not like to go alone anyway coz of x-ray visions of people...Apart from that since my Mami is a prof at a uni, I did manage to spend some time in the library but the man there shooed me away literally asked me to get lost because I WAS NOT STUDYING AND DOING SOCIAL NETWORKING? seriously, how will an international person fit in without being allowed to communicate with their friends?

Apart from that, we are not allowed anywhere, our mamoo insists on going EVERYWHERE WITH US! Our chachi insists the same! And none of these groups of people let me talk with strangers...

we bought big amount of rice for khatam the guy mix the crap rice with good rice and cheated us. bought atta machine it was fake. go town they jump on you paisa paisa . come on they have much better than us i say to them come and see our beggars you must at least be able to juggle balls to get ten pence in the cup for coffee. at first i was oh god i must help after bit they take advantage. Then the bijli guys play games they know we uk pak so they cut off our bijli and try asking for money.
i buy credit telnet robs it buy internet they cut off after n hour. There is only one market that i may explore and do good and that is welding and build four wheelers or two wheelers just might work. or build inverters. I took night vision goggles could not sell them cos no one know what it was, took radios they didn't know what it was so i could not sell them to buy motorbike.
The only great thing was girls did everything for me cook food, wash the lot so i used to buy them uk style ice cream that was ridiculously priced it cheaper in UK. bought them uk biscuits big box to try and bought strawberry they never had strawberry in their life. all the good food and fruits cos that all you can buy.

But old people were great they listen and had fun joking about with them and they believe in you.

yaar baqi sab batein shoroo yea batahoo ka dadyal mein kohe larki warki pasand ayey tum ko ?

sare mere kashmir dost larki udhar se he latey hein woo be 10 jamaat pass ..pata nhi kyoon :D

Hmmm....That is the thing...When we want to do good for Islam we do not look at their race, colour, nationality (Like Ahmad Deedat used to quote from the quran: "you discriminate on grounds of race, language, colour and riches, you will perish")

And neither would I discriminate on the basis of race, language, color or wealth for I am a Pan-Islamist & every Muslim is my family but an Indian Muslim or an Afghan isn't even a distant cousin twice removed for me at that.

Do good for Pakistan above & beyond religion, color, race, language or wealth ! All those who oppose Pakistan are my enemies irrespective of their religious affiliations maybe.

Well, simply because when I am in Pakistan, no one lets me travel alone or even talk to anyone. I talk funny urdu mostly kichri :P

Then I cant bargain for my life so I am not allowed to go shopping alone...I do not like to go alone anyway coz of x-ray visions of people...Apart from that since my Mami is a prof at a uni, I did manage to spend some time in the library but the man there shooed me away literally asked me to get lost because I WAS NOT STUDYING AND DOING SOCIAL NETWORKING? seriously, how will an international person fit in without being allowed to communicate with their friends?

Apart from that, we are not allowed anywhere, our mamoo insists on going EVERYWHERE WITH US! Our chachi insists the same! And none of these groups of people let me talk with strangers...

You did not understand my question. I asked why you are only posting in this nuswar thread and don't reply in others topics :D

And neither would I discriminate on the basis of race, language, color or wealth for I am a Pan-Islamist & every Muslim is my family but an Indian Muslim or an Afghan isn't even a distant cousin twice removed for me at that.

Do good for Pakistan above & beyond religion, color, race, language or wealth ! All those who oppose Pakistan are my enemies irrespective of their religious affiliations maybe.

Did Dr. Zakir appose Pakistan? From your saying, we should hate EVERYONE in America regardless of the fact they hate their own government and are apposing it BECAUSE their govt is an enemy of Pakistan?

@ Azad Kashmir : Son where are you from in Kashmir ? And what is your ethnic group (as in Buttt, Khwaja, Sheikh, Dar...etc.) ?

yaar baqi sab batein shoroo yea batahoo ka dadyal mein kohe larki warki pasand ayey tum ko ?

sare mere kashmir dost larki udhar se he latey hein woo be 10 jamaat pass ..pata nhi kyoon :D

Bradarr i dont understand i know it urdu i think but i dont get it fully. oh rishta they plenty plenty they choose you.

You did not understand my question. I asked why you are only posting in this nuswar thread and don't reply in others topics :D

OMG! LOLZZZZ...Sorry yes, you are right I did not get your question...

Well, I did used to be active in other threads but I got bashed in groups!

By Indians AND Pakistanis...It broke my heart to be bashed by my own with words like YOU ISLAMISTS are bad for Pakistan :D

You see I AM all for ISLAMIC COUNTRY AND PAKISTAN....I like Islam and I like Pakistan and I would like it even better if both were together :D

But those who bashed me said that Pakistan tried to be Islamic and it was its downfall..I am like when?

There were some who said that I DO NOT UNDERSTAND stuff so I should not participate because they refused to say the wrong happenings occurring as wrong and when I said it ...it just was I DID NOT UNDERSTAND PAKISTAN

Then there were some with the same nara...Pakistan should be secular...seriously many do not even understand the meaning of the word and are going around because some of their cool friends think of it that way?!

I would asked what you mean by oppose? I mean you should oppose wrong doing happening in Pakistan.

Did Dr. Zakir appose Pakistan? From your saying, we should hate EVERYONE in America regardless of the fact they hate their own government and are apposing it BECAUSE their govt is an enemy of Pakistan?

Yes ! He called the Partition of the Indian Subcontinent into a Pakistan & an India the greatest blunder of our time. And besides we haven't fought 3 wars with the US nor have we lost a million souls getting freedom from them - Any Muslim that swears allegiance to an enemy of Pakistan is my enemy not my family !

Bradarr i dont understand i know it urdu i think but i dont get it fully. oh rishta they plenty plenty they choose you.

Its ok. I asked did you like any girl over there ? :D

I have plenty of british born kashmiri friend who are very talented and professional guys but married with simple villager girl from Kashmir because they cannot stand againt bold and sharp ladies born here :)

OMG! LOLZZZZ...Sorry yes, you are right I did not get your question...

Well, I did used to be active in other threads but I got bashed in groups!

By Indians AND Pakistanis...It broke my heart to be bashed by my own with words like YOU ISLAMISTS are bad for Pakistan :D

You see I AM all for ISLAMIC COUNTRY AND PAKISTAN....I like Islam and I like Pakistan and I would like it even better if both were together :D
Oh yea same here as i also get labell of mullah etc :D

but it dont stop me raising my voice and opinions. I say what i assume right and rest everyone has right to his/her opinion so dont hesitate to share your opinions without worrying about others :)

Yes ! He called the Partition of the Indian Subcontinent into a Pakistan & an India the greatest blunder of our time. And besides we haven't fought 3 wars with the US nor have we lost a million souls getting freedom from them - Any Muslim that swears allegiance to an enemy of Pakistan is my enemy not my family !

Did he swear allegiance to India? He is Indian by birth and he is proud of the country no matter what is going on there...You were born in Pakistan and are proud of the country even if we have corruption, random murdering, civil war and whatsoever, right?

Of course I do ! And I also oppose the enemies of Pakistan including Indians.

Please do not paint everyone with the same colour...We have many Pakistanis doing garbage in UK...If common BRITISHERS use your way of putting things...they would be hating Pakistan just because some mad group of Pakistanis thought it ok to gang rape gorian because they were asking for it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom