What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir jeee yeh tou pehlei dinn hii pataaa chal gaii theee hence my initial anger ! Degree ko saaar par maaarnaa if its a 'Professional Qualification' & yet still not as attuned to the 'practical world' as I would have hoped for.

For example over here...I had to virtually re-learn accounting because they don't even follow the established 'standards' ! Certainly not enough to issue a 'disclaimer of an audit opinion' but enough to give a massive head-ache when trying to understand the system.

But khair...thats part of the learning process but the thing is much of this learning in the context of the wider world is redundant ! For example I'm currently going through expense ledgers for 2012 & 2011 trying to find the reasoning for variances for each 'Accounting Head' & it took me 2 days just to get it half down. There are Auditing Softwares out there who do the same thing with the click of a button - Tou learning ka mein nei achar dalnaa when if I were working for the same firm in London...I wouldn't even be doing this but concentrating on other things.

saaray log 2 one za 2 and 2 two za 4 se hi shuru kartay hein. And then after some time, you even catch the software applications and tell the guys, phuddus, this is where you goofed up. Re-write the application from here on end. And they think that you are a software engineer.

Lagay raho munna bhai and it'll be sooner than later that you will reach a space of your own.

But you must have an objective in mind and a time frame to reach there. It is comparatively much easier after that.

Dude, GET THIS BURNED IN YOUR GREY MATTER...

In my brief existence... I have done the following, at different points in my life to make ends meet and make up school fee etc etc etc.... I'm proud of whatever I did... though I am from an uber-rich family, however, due to certain reasons.... I had to be all of the following:

*Barman
*Bartender
*Lecturer
*TA
*Driving Instructor
*Squash Coach
*Computer repairman
*Network Security Auditor
*Bootlegged Software Vendor
*Repaired telecom cell towers
and three dozen more stuff, which I never cared for much....

However, I learned very important lesson(s) from everything I did.... I learned how to deal with people.... what is the real meaning of life... what sells... what doesn't... etc etc

In short NO EXPERIENCE is a BAD experience...

You forgot to mention working as a bloke by the name of Diamond in a Las Vegas Gay men's bar ! :D

saaray log 2 one za 2 and 2 two za 4 se hi shuru kartay hein. And then after some time, you even catch the software applications and tell the guys, phuddus, this is where you goofed up. Re-write the application from here on end. And they think that you are a software engineer.

Lagay raho munna bhai and it'll be sooner than later that you will reach a space of your own.

But you must have an objective in mind and a time frame to reach there. It is comparatively much easier after that.

If I had that touuu sariii dukhiii kahani hi khataam ho jaaatiii !

main ap ko apny field say examples deta hon.
hamari jobs main (medical representatives) paper work hota hai. fully bakwas kam sara sirf khana puri hoti hai.
laikin us ka jo faida hota hai woh mujhy aj 4 years k bad pata chalta hai. k na karty howe bhe bohot say kam ap ke streamline ho jaty hain. ap ko pata hota hai k ap nay karna kia hai.
ap ke field say dor hon is liye sahee nahi bata sakta shayad dosry dost sahee guid kar saken.
aur jo cheezen bari bari companies main baith kar banai jati hain bohot jagon par woh useless lagen par kabhi na kabhi ap k kam zaror aa jati hain. filhal is ko bojh samaj k kanry ke bajay agar ap learning k tor par lain to bohot faida ho ga.
(mujhy pata hai bohot mushkil hai) par is k siwa ap k pass or koi chara nahi.
main kehta hon jahan ap ko majboran koi kam karna pary to bojh samaj k bhe to karna hai na to phir usy khushi khushi karny k koi tareeka sochna chahye.

LOL.... I don't know about rest of the Pukhtoons, however, to get rid of me you'll need to be the hand of God, himself! :P

MaradonaFILE2_468x559.jpg

*Makes a call to Maradona* :D

Simple - deny him access to the world wide web.

Apni maut khud hi mar jaye ga.

Nah, there is an easier way.... close my membership to Bloomberg... kill all vpn connections to my financial channels... kill encrypted email access.... kill my brokers.... limit access to my communication solutions.... deny me access to my polycom units.... ME DEAD.... :blink:

LOL.... I don't know about rest of the Pukhtoons, however, to get rid of me you'll need to be the hand of God, himself! :P

Waisee on a serious note I have a friend who's people were originally Farsi-speaking Pukhtoons from Afghanistan but settled what became modern day Pakistan when his Grandpa came to this land in the late 1800s. Doesn't speak a word of either Pashto or Farsi & yet still calls himself a Pukhtoon - How does that work ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom