What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara, stop feeling let down.... You're 22... and you're awesome... wake up every day... go in front of the mirror and say that to yourself.... you have time till you're 30 to finish whatever you want done in life..... you can do whatever you want.... simple as that!

22 & zilch to show for it !

22 & without any plans for the future except the musings of an idealistic mind.

22 & seriously confused because who ever I talk *and I've talked to a lot of relevant people* give a different spin to the story altogether.

Yup...that sounds awesome !

Entrepreneurs usually don't work for the money. They get high off the challenge. For the money is within their grasps.

I agree with you. Put your heart into whatever you do, and be the BEST.
Yara, I made my first couple of millions in a few months of the day I decided, nope there is a better way of doing this... find your passion.... and do it.... don't talk to people... don't ask questions... don't take advice.... don't rely..... don't wait for others.... go at your speed.... and anyone who wants to succeed will jump in with you.... simple as that......

Simple rule.... go through people... go through bankers.... don't leave any avenue to get what you want....

sory but mujhy kudna par gaya

(Armstrong bro)
main ab marketing kar raha hon aur ALLAH ka shukar hai bohot acha kar raha hon.
laikin jab start kia tha to kisi k bhe samny bolna nahi aata tha. par jab ap maidan main aaty hain to bohot kuch seekh jaty hain.
aur is k liye to ap ko 2 months k liye medical represantative ke job karni chahye phir ap ka yeh masla khatam ho jaye ga.
pehly din main doctor k pas ja k sirf itna keh saka ke sir main naya hon aur bas.

@Armstrong

Always remember, it is the hard word that you put in now which will take you through. It is difficult now and you are not the only one that goes through this schmuck. And later, not much later, with this hard work, you will be a khalifa in future. It'll carry you through.

It passes for everybody. It will pass for you. Just don't give in now.

Yehi wo thin line hai jo kuch ko peechay chhor deti hai aur kuch ko bahot hi aagay le jaati hai.

22 & seriously confused because who ever I talk *and I've talked to a lot of relevant people* give a different spin to the story altogether.

Dude, at 22 I was broke... didn't know where the next meal was coming from... had to pay bills, didn't know what to do....

All those fucke** who were happy, married and settled @22, you should see them now... into debt & mortgage... don't know how to manage... even the ones who became great docs.... can't manage it...... be different...... don't think like your peers...... every think is achievable....

Look the worst thing you can do to yourself is, speak to losers around you.... there are many kind of losers, losers content with status-quo, losers content with measly existence and then the special subcontinent type of losers, who have a small "happy" list of worldly desires, after acquisition of which they sit back and relax!!!

Come on dude you are Pakistani. You can develop those skills in five hours if I take you to the bazaar.

As for your client, the universal truth is.

The customer/consumer is always right.

Yeah it sucks. And it pisses you off.

But it is what it is.

I'm a decent conversationalist but if you know anything about the Chartered Accountancy fraternity it is that most of the guys and I do mean 'most of them' are very unpresentable even if they are competent in what they do ! Baat karnaa ka saleikkkaa nahin hai naadaaooon ko. I get along very well with the CFO over there - Good chap, understands what I'm trying to say, guides me in that & thats probably because he went for an MBA from LSE (London) perhaps 20 years ago. The point being most in this fraternity aren't all that groomed so the jokes they crack, the things they relate to or the way they carry themselves is disproportionately out of place with the position they find themselves in ! Not that I'm something but at least I don't laugh like an idiot at dirty jokes cracked at the expense of women.

At 22 I was a phuddu.

At least you post intelligent stuff.

You are an intelligent young lad. You'll go places, if you can do the thing now.

I'm a decent conversationalist but if you know anything about the Chartered Accountancy fraternity it is that most of the guys and I do mean 'most of them' are very unpresentable even if they are competent in what they do ! Baat karnaa ka saleikkkaa nahin hai naadaaooon ko. I get along very well with the CFO over there - Good chap, understands what I'm trying to say, guides me in that & thats probably because he went for an MBA from LSE (London) perhaps 20 years ago. The point being most in this fraternity aren't all that groomed so the jokes they crack, the things they relate to or the way they carry themselves is disproportionately out of place with the position they find themselves in ! Not that I'm something but at least I don't laugh like an idiot at dirty jokes cracked at the expense of women.

Dude a joke is a joke.

I crack jokes about women all the time. I make sure my presence dominates the people I work with. The women that I work with are highly educated and probably the cream of the crop. But even they like my chauvinistic attitude. That's just nature.

My female colleagues crack jokes at my expense too. That is how you play the game.

Dude, let me be blunt here... Chartered accountants are moron dumb *****.... they don't even know how to do creative tax accounting.... they are "lakeer kay faqeer"... think about it like this, even after seeing all those numbers, confidential reports, why can't they themselves set up those businesses and succeed spectacularly? Why, because they don't have the capacity to take risks, they can quantify risk, however, can't actually make up their minds...

Show me one of those real audit reports, show me the vendor and sales volume.... I'll take that business out of work in a years time.... because I know how to manipulate space and time..

Look, stay there and learn everything you'll ever need to learn... and then come to Finance where the grass is greener and you'll get acquainted to crazy people such as myself! :P

Dude a joke is a joke.

I crack jokes about women all the time. I make sure my presence dominates the people I work with. The women that I work with are highly educated and probably the cream of the crop. But even they like my chauvinistic attitude. That's just nature.

My female colleagues crack jokes at my expense too. That is how you play the game.

Ullo, don't tell him about the "game", yet! It will take sometime for him to adjust from Pakistani environment, and level the international playing field.. :P

Dude, let me be blunt here... Chartered accountants are moron dumb *****.... they don't even know how to do creative tax accounting.... they are "lakeer kay faqeer"... think about it like this, even after seeing all those numbers, confidential reports, why can't they themselves set up those businesses and succeed spectacularly? Why, because they don't have the capacity to take risks, they can quantify risk, however, can't actually make up their minds...

Show me one of those real audit reports, show me the vendor and sales volume.... I'll take that business out of work in a years time.... because I know how to manipulate space and time..

Look, stay there and learn everything you'll ever need to learn... and then come to Finance where the grass is greener and you'll get acquainted to crazy people such as myself! :P

Ullo, don't tell him about the "game", yet! It will take sometime for him to adjust from Pakistani environment, and level the international playing field.. :P

Haha. Oh the game.

I think Armstrong will have to take a number and attend Chaudry saab's School of Chaudries.

It's a cut throat world out there Armstrong.

Jokes about women are the last thing you'll be worrying about.

Dude a joke is a joke.

Try thinking along the lines of what I'm talking about - These aren't your average jokes I'm talking about ! And besides doing that in the privacy of your office with your best buds is one thing but it being a part of the corporate culture is something completely different & depressing. And its not even about the jokes so much as it is about the 'person' cracking them - When they talk about Politics, when they talk about Social Issues, when they talk about Current Affairs & God help me when they talk about Religion - Well foOk me, I ain't an intellectually gifted person but they practically come across as being moronic. And to think of the way they carry themselves - Try to picture the CFO of a fortune 500 company & then try picturing one of ours - Even the so-called 'groomed ones' aren't that impressive.

I'm not being an arse here...I know where I stand - No where. And I do know how fallible & flawed I am - Beyond Comprehension but at the same time I'm not a Business Leader & I'm certainly not representing the so-called Corporate Elite of Pakistan. They are - Why don't they act as such ? Why don't they live up to that 'tag' ?

Try thinking along the lines of what I'm talking about - These aren't your average jokes I'm talking about ! And besides doing that in the privacy of your office with your best buds is one thing but it being a part of the corporate culture is something completely different & depressing. And its not even about the jokes so much as it is about the 'person' cracking them - When they talk about Politics, when they talk about Social Issues, when they talk about Current Affairs & God help me when they talk about Religion - Well foOk me, I ain't an intellectually gifted person but they practically come across as being moronic. And to think of the way they carry themselves - Try to picture the CFO of a fortune 500 company & then try picturing one of ours - Even the so-called 'groomed ones' aren't that impressive.

I'm not being an arse here...I know where I stand - No where. And I do know how fallible & flawed I am - Beyond Comprehension but at the same time I'm not a Business Leader & I'm certainly not representing the so-called Corporate Elite of Pakistan. They are - Why don't they act as such ? Why don't they live up to that 'tag' ?

Dude, one word.... "Composure"

This is the perfect environment to make yourself shine.

What the hell are you even complaining about?

You're not there to find your soul mate. :hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom