What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, there is an easier way.... close my membership to Bloomberg... kill all vpn connections to my financial channels... kill encrypted email access.... kill my brokers.... limit access to my communication solutions.... deny me access to my polycom units.... ME DEAD.... :blink:

Or we could simply tie you up buttt naked to a tree trunk in Race Course Park & lather your nuts with peanut butter ! Agar bucch giyaa tou Ghazi warnaa Shaheed. :D

Waisee on a serious note I have a friend who's people were originally Farsi-speaking Pukhtoons from Afghanistan but settled what became modern day Pakistan when his Grandpa came to this land in the late 1800s. Doesn't speak a word of either Pashto or Farsi & yet still calls himself a Pukhtoon - How does that work ?
Of-course he is a Pathan... he doesn't need to know Pushto to be a Pathan.... Many Yousafzais don't know a word of Pushto... specially the ones who migrated from India... As much as language counts, blood is also very very important....

Of-course he is a Pathan... he doesn't need to know Pushto to be a Pathan.... Many Yousafzais don't know a word of Pushto... specially the ones who migrated from India... As much as language counts, blood is also very very important....

Nasal Zaban seh nahiii tou phiirr kisss seh hai ? By that token I could also be a Pathan because my Dad's Grandma was one & because Kashmiris & Pukhtoons might be from the same gene-pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom